Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa (29192 Views)

Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing, Finger / Another Attack Looms In Benue As Fulani Herdsmen Declare 80 Cows Missing / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by banmee(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
CIVIL war loading undecided

Although very unlikely, it's looking more like it day in day out. You'd better pray it does not happen. Nigerians act like animals in somewhat peaceful times, what do you think will happen in war?
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by chidozieikeji2: 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
Lol I can't believe dis

1 Like

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by chidozieikeji2: 3:46pm On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by divide9ja: 3:47pm On May 02, 2016
[size=14pt]PISURE OR[/size]

1 Like

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by kingjoo: 3:57pm On May 02, 2016
It does not matter the reason for the killing, whether it is revenge or whatever, the truth remains that human live is sacred and nothing justified killing another. Besides, how are we sure that those killed were part of the people that attached agatu. please Nigerians let's respect the sanctity of life

1 Like

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by freetheking: 4:00pm On May 02, 2016
Nigeria is about to divide into ten nation
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Baroba(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2016
Drchristian:

never will it happen in Enugu again

And we hope it doesn't...
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Damikevin(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2016
Hmmm! Days back I saw a post on here about some gunmen in a boat, could it be related to this?
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by planetzone10: 4:28pm On May 02, 2016
I think the Fulani leader got it wrong about who attacked his community. He said that the attackers were trying to rustle 83 cows! Now question is: what would Agatu youth be doing with the business of cattle rustling bearing in mind that farming is their major occupation? his community was attacked by cattle rustlers who are themselves Fulanis. So my advice: leave Agatu youth out of your family squabble

5 Likes

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by BetterChurch: 4:35pm On May 02, 2016
hemartins:
An eye for an eye, makes the world blind.

Those who have ears...
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by jzdoberman: 4:36pm On May 02, 2016
grin grin grin I laff in Igbo language!
What a Camera-Light-Action story....

Abeg ds story is baseless.

1 Like

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by dadido(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2016
they stressed more on the 83 COWS; i think their more important than the 20 people as claimed

1 Like

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Jazzlite: 5:03pm On May 02, 2016
it is propaganda, it went from suspected Agatu youths to Agatu youths..... It is a write up as a follow up to the northern governors meeting.

SeverusSnape:

^^ The herdsmen asked for it. Since their dullardic grand patron don't want to do anything about it, Let citizens take matters into their hands.

On a second thought, I just checked the source, This news is coming from Tinubu's media outfit (thenations), It could be propaganda to get public sympathy for the heartless herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by baffabulous(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2016
na tee billz cause am!!!
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 02, 2016
If it's true then fulani herdmen will soon be an endanger species because when all the reprisal attacks will be unleash on them,they will be extinct
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2016
arisen:
since they say they are terrorist we will tell them we are mill ant,NO crime shall go unpunished even if their dulled is president,please let them commit one crime in Benin so that we take their cows and drive them out(I don try wet I chop meat reach).A tenant that does not respect his landlord is driven out like a mug,they think they have the monopoly of violence, nonsense.
I said it here just few days ago,but some idiots attacked me verbally,we in Benue state we don't rush to retaliate but instead wait to see what the get will do,now this is a warning sign for the flans in Benue state,should they try anything stop!d in Benue north,they will not live to tell the story.
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Reference(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
SeverusSnape:

^^ The herdsmen asked for it. Since their dullardic grand patron don't want to do anything about it, Let citizens take matters into their hands.

On a second thought, I just checked the source, This news is coming from Tinubu's media outfit (thenations), It could be propaganda to get public sympathy for the heartless herdsmen.

Please let us not lose our humanity, politicise or trivalise things. This is a smouldering powder keg that could easily destroy this country with all its citizens in it. Far more mundane issues have thrown other nations into the fiery pit of civil war. That we have tolerated this tragedy as a nation so far should not be taken for granted.
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by ozoemenafn: 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
IThis post is a well cooked lies to cover the constant crime of the Fulanis
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by omojeesu(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Well done Agatu youths.More grease to your elbows.

No no no!
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by omojeesu(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2016
ozoemenafn:
IThis post is a well cooked lies to cover the constant crime of the Fulanis

May or may not be true.
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Ohamzee: 6:48pm On May 02, 2016
adenine02:
part 2

i hope buhari will say something now
Didn't you hear them say investigations have started immediately? Blood is ticker than water. They killed 123 of his brothers and sisters.
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by dozai: 6:49pm On May 02, 2016
As much as I don't subscribe to all these killings and counter killings. Its very wrong for anyone to openly say he suspects this people or that people. If you are not sure, just keep mute and let d security agencies do their work.
2ndly the story still didn't add up. I seem not to understand how d Agatu's will come just to carry cows.
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by vislabraye(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Well done Agatu youths.More grease to your elbows.

We don't know whether they are Agatu youths. But if they are the ones, you can't blame them.
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by osusuallstars: 9:06pm On May 02, 2016
Where is the proof. ? no pictures nothing. fake news
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
Now the dead Fulanis are referred to as "20 persons" but if retaliation is carried out tomorrow, it will be Fulani Herdsmen, right?
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by kanosalami: 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Well done agatu boys??

When they come back , please don't use one of your multiple ID's to lament that Buhari did not protect you or your people
Why the intense dislike
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by mindtricks: 11:10pm On May 02, 2016
Where Buhari's govt must remain in slow motion to be responsive enough what do expect from those who lost their loved ones in Agatu?
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by 2kris(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2016
Pprovost:
We need this type of reprisal in the south too...

SW, SE, SS let us send a message to those useless northern governors defending those terrorist herdsmen.
na diw kind of thing u dey put yoruba man.....heeellll nnnnooo
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by amerlino(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2016
hemartins:
An eye for an eye, makes the world blind.
u think the world can still see?
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by Emmau0091(m): 1:48am On May 03, 2016
And the Falani invade UNN campus today. Looking for grass for their cows After the Hit' n you still let them move freely in ur state

Now they are walking freely in Campus As it never had Gate talk more of Fence

Agatu boys just made my day... grin I'll wll sleep beta tonight

Enugu ! still fastin n praying.. you all need action Show them many lifes were lost days ago by killing any falani man n cow u see in ur state

Una dey claim SaiNt Abi?? How do u fight for Baifar if u can't fight now.. Person slap u .. U dey look
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by cococandy(f): 5:31am On May 03, 2016
Exactly
paschu:

And gullible nairalanders and nigerians wilk swallow this crap and take it for the truth.

Please ignore this poo. It's nothing but a ridiculous and childish attempt at laundering the image of the Fulani murders.

Notice that the narrator could NOT SPECIFICALLY say the EXACT or aproximate number of people that got killed ON THE DAY OF the attack. This is just a cheap attempt to stir up public sentiment and divert people's attention from the untold atrocities committed unhindered by these animals. How wicked.
Re: 20 Fulanis And 80 Cows Killed In Nasarawa by demio007: 7:03am On May 03, 2016
MAD People of the NORTH AND Propaganda !!!. where is the evidence of killing. the fake news is not sinking in our minds. FULANI are demonic People!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.