Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" (1455 Views)

Ogun & Shango-the Eternal Rivalry / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" by Threedots(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2016
I am in my final years in "the eternal school for young gods" and my final year project was to create a universe. Its not as easy as you think. Our master, the grand patron,the one we call JEHOVAH was able to create a perfect universe in just 7 days and even then it almost fell apart. Ever since, no other god has been able to repeat that same feat, the shortest time it took any god afterwards was 3 years, 5 months, 23 days,16 hours, 28 minutes and 13 seconds and the universe always fell apart under 24 hours.

Every god has a weakness, my weakness was procrastination. For the past 1600 years I've been given my project, a project i have refused to touch till today,now i have 100 years left, in case you don't know(100 years= 1 day) But as gods we can choose to calculate the times any way we like, that's how we confuse the humans. My Project instructions goes thus:

Dear Loki,

You are to create a universe using the ESM (Eternal Simulation Machine) Your universe must be able to hold 1 billion,one hundred and 28 stars. It must contain 15 different species of extra terrestrial beings who must live in peace with each other in the different galaxies. Your universe must be based on general acceptable laws like The laws of gravity, the law of thermodynamics, etc. feel free to create your own laws if you must.(I CANNOT REVEAL THE DETAILS HERE) You must be able to create humans who would invent and study those laws you created. Your project is due 1600 years from now on the day when the moon kisses the sun.

May my spirit be with you
JEHOVAH.

It is known through out the god levels and even among humans, that a day would come when heaven and earth would pass away. These projects is the grand patron's way of searching for or looking for assistants when he finally decides to create another perfect earth. Many gods have failed in their project and i have no doubt i would fail.

Anyway, i set to work by first identifying my problems and creating their respective solutions

PROBLEM 1: I HAVE A SHORT TIME FRAME
SOLUTION: I DECIDED TO SLOW DOWN THE TIME(i'm a god remember?) the cost was 3,245 souls. Now you know why gods like to buy souls, the god with the highest amount of souls is someone we call LUCIFER.

PROBLEM 2: MEN WOULD ALWAYS LIKE BOOBS
SOLUTION: As long as men have desire in boobs there would always be conflicts, hence i concluded that i would make boobs look like tiny monsters on the chest of ladies, monsters that would cry out when you so much as look at them.

I have the ESM set up, and I'm starting my creation days tomorrow, wish me luck.

(1) (Reply)

Amarachi The Beautiful Poor Child Part 1 And 2 / The Prince And The Siren / Remote Creative SEO WRITER Needed (OPEN FOR JULY 2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.