Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids (37899 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by totorimi: 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
All them celebrity blogger, actresses, and musicians should take note and make sure they dont agree for any fine boy is pimple guy, gold digger, or father of many children, or married man or a jobless broke ass guy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Kobicove(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2016
talktonase:
an 18yr old lady that has been in marriage for one year is much more matured and experienced than a 51yr old that has never been married before.Marriage is growth in itself.Madame please keep quiet in 'mama peace' voice

What you have just written is absolute rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by moupe: 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
[b][/b]MADWOMAN KEMI OLUNLOYO HAS COME AGAIN. WHO RELEASED THIS LUNATIC FROM THE ASYLUM?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by maruzia: 6:00pm On May 02, 2016
Eshinwaju:
Kemi Olunloyo is just embarrassing....no shame...and desparate to the core because she has nothing in her life... cheesy

Don't mind the shameless mad wh0re Kemi. Look at the olosho who has four kids for four different men advising.
Kemi is a desperate attention seeker and crackpot who will say anything to get in the news.
What is her business in this matter? Tomorrow she will claim she was in their bedroom when TIWA and T were screwing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Niyinficient(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2016
Optional2:

Am good but been sick lately.

Sick ke? Too bad. I hope u ar better now tho. Kpele dear, dis country situation is sickening, one can only hope, pray and act o!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by aristosoft(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2016
talktonase:
an 18yr old lady that has been in marriage for one year is much more matured and experienced than a 51yr old that has never been married before.Marriage is growth in itself.Madame please keep quiet in 'mama peace' voice

Mama Peace go talk KEEP KWAYET IN KAPITA LETA because She's talking like someone who is BRAIN-CORRUPT

Prophetess of Doom!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Optional2(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2016
Niyinficient:

Sick ke? Too bad. I hope u ar better now tho. Kpele dear, dis country situation is sickening, one can only hope, pray and act o!

Yes, but getting better now. Thank u.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by talktonase(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2016
Kobicove:

What you have just written is absolute rubbish!!!
honestly i didnt know it was rubbish when i was writing it oh.chai
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by fuckpoverty(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmm I jst dey observe
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Topestbilly(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2016
may01:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry now think they have an opinion

Ma'am dats not tru cos I'm yet to read a post where Tom, Dick and Harry says anything bout dis issue. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Raalsalghul: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
I agree with her. And the only reason Nairalanders are hurling insults is because she is saying the truth. Marriage is overrated in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Adebola314: 8:33pm On May 02, 2016
Niyinficient:
Aunty werey don show....abeg is dis aunty married or a mother? If no, den i av dis words for her....Tiwa Married tbillz who has kids and now she has a kid no matter wat happened afterwards...bt u, wat do u av? Twitter n facebook account to throw jabs! aunty oniranu...soboloyoke. I sure say no man dey even look ur side cos u ar possessed!

Weyrey Kemi who say Olamide killed DaGrin for rituals. Somebody like her who is a deportee and having children for different men giving advice to somebody like Tiwa Savage .Kemi who is busy fighting her parents in Ibadan, claiming they used her brains for rituals.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Oluschenco(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
since she knows so much about marriage why isnt she married?

If you ask me, na who i go ask? singing in tiwa's voice
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Lilimax(f): 9:19pm On May 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Never thought I would say this....but for once I agree with Auntie Kemi.

Don't marry anyone with previous encumbrances.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Lilimax(f): 9:21pm On May 02, 2016
tintingz:
Tiwa and TeeBillz will split and their son jamil will grow up to be a man then Flash will appear from future and tell him he will save the world he(jamil) will be taking back to the past fighting side by side with Jon snow of Game of thrones, Jon snow will die and jamil will become the king of king's landing and marry Arya. The End.
Too much movie... tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 02, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

You can still have kids without marriage. Hire a nanny to take the kid to school from age 1 to 6. From 7 yrs child lives in hostel and comes home only on breaks, that moment, you have maids to take care of the child. At Uni age, the child lives in hostel and graduates to adult live TO BECOME TEEBILLZ Collectively, no child lives with parents for more than 8 yrs in all. We are the ones punishing ourselves.

My child will not live with me beyond age 18. I kick you out to the world provide you financial muscles to experience the world.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by larrybee2017(f): 10:05pm On May 02, 2016
For the first time in 50 something year this woman made sense. I wish it was not them but when Christ is missing what's left is crisis. When I first saw the post on Tiwa I thought it was fake but as event unfold I feel for both party and more for the little boy.
Marriage makes you see well things sentiment and infatuation didn't allow you to see in courtship. Their's was a misplace priority but like I will always say time will sure heal their wounds. I reserve my comment now but I must say here that the foundation was faulty, built on lies and deceit.
I imagine the expression on the face of Tunde's ex, shit happen she when you lack self control. I pray they return back in true repentance to their creator and be sire everything will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 02, 2016
Can someone please tell that Aunty to go tie the knot and think of raising a family intead of spending her 'precious' time backstabbing about?

Please I'll appreciate.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by ruffcoin99(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2016
Facebook

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo:
3 hrs ·

What is the LATEST NEWS in ‪#‎Nigeria‬?

Me: My girlfriend didn't pick my calls since yesterday.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Adebola314: 11:38pm On May 02, 2016
Iroroghene:
Can someone please tell that Aunty to go tie the knot and think of raising a family intead of spending her 'precious' time backstabbing about?

Please I'll appreciate.

Chain her up first or zip her up in a straitjacket before anyone can get close enough to deliver any message to this crazy b1tch called Kemi. She has no precious time. The busybody has too much time. Kemi is deranged and needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by marxweller247: 12:04am On May 03, 2016
rapistbuhari:
Let her go and marry a virgin man lets see how she fares undecided

season 2,
Jamil will then form alliances, with johny depp of pirates of d Caribbean, and the pirates will advance, to sumalia, tablespoon d father and tiwa will then be in ghostmode, . . .
abeg i dey come . .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by marxweller247: 12:23am On May 03, 2016
Lilimax:
Too much movie... tongue
season 2,
Jamil will then form an alliance with johny depp of d pirates of the caribbean, and the pirates will advance to somalia, then,tablespoon and tiwa ,will be in ghost mode,jamil will reappear again in flashback,singing with Don Jazy in a collabo with flavour, after DAT ,there will be a sudden disapperance, of Jamil, But in the 3rd season, he will comback in full . .. .
Wait !! am coming

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 12:35am On May 03, 2016
Get more at www.naijahour.com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by zomby(m): 4:23am On May 03, 2016
@Kemi Olunloyo:

A woman that has been cursed by her father should not be taken seriously. She is a lost individual that can not be found.

Next topic...please!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by missyadorable(f): 8:18am On May 03, 2016
Marrying a man with kids from a previous relationship whether legally divorced or not was a No No No for me....

My first child must be your first child...

I can't fit to shout pls

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by fabianiweka: 9:53am On May 03, 2016
i am not suprise with your comment madam this the only advice from someone who can't stay in a man's house can give. 51yrs old spinster grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by kiosk1: 3:23pm On May 03, 2016
Adebola314:

Weyrey Kemi who say Olamide killed DaGrin for rituals. Somebody like her who is a deportee and having children for different men giving advice to somebody like Tiwa Savage .Kemi who is busy fighting her parents in Ibadan, claiming they used her brains for rituals.

Don't mind the mentally fvccked up carcass who calls herself Kemi. She should first try and identify the four different fathers of her four children before vomiting her rubbish in the name of advice. Stupid criminal wanted in America . Next pls......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by PANDA2: 3:36pm On May 03, 2016
moupe:
[b][/b]MADWOMAN KEMI OLUNLOYO HAS COME AGAIN. WHO RELEASED THIS LUNATIC FROM THE ASYLUM?

Abioooo. Useless loser and deportee. Convict and drug addict. Na demon dey push anti Kemi. Devil dey for her head. Person who no dey fit dey give yeye advice.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Niyinficient(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
Optional2:

Yes, but getting better now. Thank u.

U see my message?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims / Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.