Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

"My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle (31060 Views)

Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Junior66(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2016
omobaekiti:
being a Fulani does not mean you are automatically a herdsman and being a herdsman does not mean you are Fulani.the recent killings are not conclusive enough to nail all Fulani's as terrorist, I have had dealings with many of this people and like all humans they are a mixture of the good and the bad.I know of communities where they have stayed for more than 30 years and issues arise and they are very ready for dialogues.
This recent issue of killings by people I'd rather call "gunmen" has some political undertones.
my brother they is no political undertone to these crises. We have always had problems with dem only dat these days they now hav weapons, are highly organized nd de media now reports dia activities. I know dat many of dem are peace loving but den we cant deny dat the people killin us are herdsmen.
By de way i miss my fulani friends and my fulani gf. My friend even called my yesterday and less dan an hour ago.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by spartanobad(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2016
kaii now I believe d saying dat SEEING IS BELIEVING
I never believed these FOOLANIS na confam ILL BRAIN people till today abi now

2 Likes

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by EmekaBlue(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2016
1cow na hw much fr market? na asset b all these cowd o
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by omobaekiti: 3:42pm On May 02, 2016
nacosprof:
Just because he didn't appears hypocritical attitude as urs... May God give u common sense
I do not pray nor aspire for common sense,rather real sense is what I have...if you are Yoruba you will understand what I am saying...hypocrisy I guess telling somebody not to be quick to abuse others is hypocrisy in your definition of the word.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by tpiah01: 3:45pm On May 02, 2016
The term Fulani seems to be a very fluid one these days.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Masculity(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Blood sucking illiterate Buratanshi tribe

God come and consume diz people by Fire

Please contact T B Joshua. You really need intervention. That's the negative effects of poverty.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by omobaekiti: 3:52pm On May 02, 2016
Junior66:

my brother they is no political undertone to these crises. We have always had problems with dem only dat these days they now hav weapons, are highly organized nd de media now reports dia activities. I know dat many of dem are peace loving but den we cant deny dat the people killin us are herdsmen.
By de way i miss my fulani friends and my fulani gf. My friend even called my yesterday and less dan an hour ago.
my sentiment exactly!!! all of a sudden it becomes a very big issue,they had no guns before now the do,where did the guns come from...as some are won't to say it comes from the President (after all he is Fulani)-I ask for what reason,he never used the herdsmen when he has not won is it now that he is on the seat and battling BH to a standstill will he now distrupt it with other issues?? so I still think in a bid to tarnish the image of the president some people are taking advantage of this herdsmen and farmers scuffles to heights unknown. I might be wrong but not absolutely,I am sure the truth would be out in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by hatchy(f): 3:54pm On May 02, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Fulani this, Fulani that....bla bla bla...! Find out about them before calling them names. Proudly Fulani!!!
Find out..what for?? We already know much about your tribe...blood suc**rs and babarians.
By the way,how did you gain access to internet and keyboard to type that rubbish.Backward region.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Oluwatobex(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2016
Eni a bá bá gbé l'àá fi ìwà jo ló dífá fún Fulani tó fiwa jo maalu...... Yoruba adage
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Fulaboy(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
[s]Sorry man, I can only imagine your pain of being a Fulani. This would always be my perspective any time I am having a bad day-Being called a Fulani grin[/s]
What's your point exactly? undecided
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by DaBullIT(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2016
I am not kidding , you know that right /?
iambijo:
i can hook you up with my sister
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by YourNemesis: 5:07pm On May 02, 2016
Oluwatobex:
Eni a bá bá gbé l'àá fi ìwà jo ló dífá fún Fulani tó fiwa jo maalu...... Yoruba adage

grin grin

Kiki
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Janeyinspires(f): 5:08pm On May 02, 2016
Do not have a problem with your heritage being your pride,as long as it doesn't become a nuisance and threat to people's means of livelihood...Shikina!!!
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by harlayoh(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2016
EastGold:
You see, In my land, when your boy commits crime, the father will hand him over to the police for appropriate punishments - that is Yoruba land for u.

In fulani land, especially those people from Adamawa, they will harbour the thief and when he becomes a rascal they will start crying out for help.

It's only a blind man who will say he's not aware of the havoc caused by fulani herdsmen in the last 10 months.

But they have chosen to pamper them because their man is in power.

Boko Haram started like this, today it is a problem.

May God visit judgement on all these blood thirsty fulanis

AMEN!!!!!
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by salam1(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2016
CastedDude:
okay, no carry dem come east oo unless u wan empty that pride
dey r still in d east go and end dere pride anofia. U people r killing each other and accusing of d Fulani's of d crime. The truth will b out soon, come to think of it, is did d first tym Fulani people v lived in d east or is it because d president is Fulani daz y d hatred for his people suddenly developed in d mind of d eastern people. Biko don't start wat u can't finish biko
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by chachanga: 6:07pm On May 02, 2016
When ur mates in other parts of the world are showing off their ranches; ur here making mouth ontop roaming around in d bush?!

Na backwardness dey worry you & ur trigger-happy killer-cousins

The grazing bill is screwed, Bubu ain't flying shyytt! Better look to mechanization and innovation for your needs .

because, if u show up in my backyard on some grazing bull, boys are gonna light you up faster than you can suck milk! undecided
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by DMerciful(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2016
Half Yoruba and half Igbo?
Dollyak:
You guys and cow seems to have so much in common. There is nothing to be proud of as a Fulani as you lots have no history. With that said, it's a privilege to be a Yoruba.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Dollyak(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2016
DMerciful:
Half Yoruba and half Igbo?
Yeah I am indeed. Dad Yoruba-Mum Igbo.

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2016
hatchy:
Find out..what for?? We already know much about your tribe...blood suc**rs and babarians.
By the way,how did you gain access to internet and keyboard to type that rubbish.Backward region.

O boy remain loyal and have peace.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2016
Mbediogu:

What is there to find out about fulanis? We have had them as Maigadis for centuries and we know they are the problem of Nigeria and Islam. What else is new about them?
You miss fired, we are born to rule never be your maigari... grin
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Mbediogu(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
AbuMaryam1:

You miss fired, we are born to rule never be your maigari... grin

See your life and and the life of the country you rule. Very soon you will be ruling over your goats and cattle. Sorry for you. I did not believe what Nigerians were saying until now. But I trust Yoruba and Igbo boys.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 02, 2016
Dnt start wahala o,yoruba ki nwa ja.
Dollyak:
You guys and cow seems to have so much in common. There is nothing to be proud of as a Fulani as you lots have no history. With that said, it's a privilege to be a Yoruba.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by adconline(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2016
One thing he can't do: Leave city life to become a herder. He can't leave a life of opulence and extravagance behind to live with those young little boys with no education and bright future.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by 982ABU(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
to express your illitiracy and high level of ignorance that is why you would said fulani no have history go an ask your grand pa if you didn't read history in school garage boy fulani past all your thinking and level
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Dollyak(f): 12:10am On May 03, 2016
982ABU:
to express your illitiracy and high level of ignorance that is why you would said fulani no have history go an ask your grand pa if you didn't read history in school garage boy fulani past all your thinking and level
Judging by your incoherent reply I am going to let this go. Go back in your enclave with your fellow cows and stop quoting real humans.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by 982ABU(m): 12:11am On May 03, 2016
some people here on nairaland they don't know anything apart from hatred, tribelism and envy is very bad to generalise all tribe as criminal some all this hatred is becouse they lost election as far as it is a game of numbers they will continue losing becouse we fulani we are peace loving people proudly northerner and FULANI
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by DaBullIT(m): 1:09am On May 03, 2016
So funny i forgot to laugh

I don't take hand-me-downs

Sorry
Junior66:

i will gladly pass u my Fulani ex with her cows. Just be prepared to live in the wild plains of Taraba/Adamawa.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by MentalCase(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by wtfCode: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Heritage undecided
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by wtfCode: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
982ABU:
some people here on nairaland they don't know anything apart from hatred, tribelism and envy is very bad to generalise all tribe as criminal some all this hatred is becouse they lost election as far as it is a game of numbers they will continue losing becouse we fulani we are peace loving people proudly northerner and FULANI
Unfortunately U're shit angry
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Blue3k(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nobody would have issue with herding if the violence and destruction of property was not going on. That said no need to hate on the man for herding cows. Ofcourse he doesn't dress like that to move cows. If he does at all. He's likely paying people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Did Not Write The AGF, It Is Fake News - Emeka Ihedioha / Musiliu Obanikoro And Femi Kayode Pictured In 'spiritual' Mood At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.