Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush (68729 Views)

Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by bbbold4(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2016
IamRespected:
I still wonder why beautiful ladies like genevieve is single when am still single

Should i give you her details and address?
Just ask for it. Know that she's not your type.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by oochi123(f): 2:12pm On May 02, 2016
IamRespected:
I still wonder why beautiful ladies like genevieve is single when am still single
propose Then..
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by buccal(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2016
Barselonia:
...so if I wish Rihanna happy birthday ,she be my crush....jonzing bloggers
Jus say you don't know what MCM means lipsrsealed
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by GloriaNinja(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2016
Anyway, the rock is a gorgeous man, i just hope he doesn't turn into rock in the midst of his body building saga.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by cap28: 2:14pm On May 02, 2016
I've never seen him with a black woman but everyone is allowed to dream. Plus he's been with his current white girlfriend for years and they're expecting a child together.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Barselonia(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2016
buccal:
. Jus say you don't know what MCM means lipsrsealed
I know....money call money
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by BossDanniee(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2016
Go marry aunty!
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2016
humilitypays:
you are not rich, not famous, so why do u feel such ladies will want to settle with u, huh

Look at Tiwa, she dumped the guy that sacrificed to make her famous/rich just becos (according to her) the guy who also happens to be her husband took some cut from her performance fee, she never thought of cautioning him and warning him to desist from that, nope, she's a woman, a black ungrateful woman that think on straight and never remembers old good times, so she just went straight and fired him, and when the guy became broke due to no job, Tiwa broke him apart the more by divorcing him, so to women, it's all about the money!

Get money or die daydreaming about such women!

And while u are here wishing she dates u, some rich guys have smashed her and refused to commit to her but rather passed her on to their rich friends too to smash and run, that's life!

Get rich and u will understand women more!

I'm disappointed that her husband is only freaking out about her label owner and other coworkers.

I'm sure more powerful and richer guys have eating her edible caterings.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by cap28: 2:17pm On May 02, 2016
BossDanniee:
Go marry aunty!

yeah and end up like tiwa.

1 Like

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Allwility: 2:19pm On May 02, 2016
Same Dwayne?

3 Likes

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by iamauxin(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
Barselonia:
...so if I wish Rihanna happy birthday ,she be my crush....jonzing bloggers....
wetin b MCM sef... na Money Create Madness
it's apparent you don't know what MCM means.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
Lol. Cool for her! smiley
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by banmee(m): 2:21pm On May 02, 2016
Mjshexy:
Someone should wake our aunt up cheesy

All she said was happy birthday na.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by buccal(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2016
Barselonia:

I know....money call money
grin
Can't laugh here
Ure wrong....its called Man Crush Monday
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Barselonia(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2016
iamauxin:
it's apparent you don't know what MCM means.

na MFM I know,.... mountain of fire ministry
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by amanze15(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2016
fernandooleku:
Hmmmmmmm... A wrestler?? I comment my reserve grin grin grin
lol, he made more money in 2013 alone as the highest grossing actor than he made while a wrestler, he's more into prime time TV now.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by 9jatatafo(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2016
My daughter dream on but don't let your dream take you too far. Rock can manage your edible caterings
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by buccal(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2016
cap28:

yeah and end up like tiwa.
Nope and end up lyk omotola tongue

1 Like

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by IamRespected: 2:27pm On May 02, 2016
humilitypays:
you are not rich, not famous, so why do u feel such ladies will want to settle with u, huh

Look at Tiwa, she dumped the guy that sacrificed to make her famous/rich just becos (according to her) the guy who also happens to be her husband took some cut from her performance fee, she never thought of cautioning him and warning him to desist from that, nope, she's a woman, a black ungrateful woman that think straight-forward and never remembers old good times, so she just went straight and fired him, and when the guy became broke due to no job, Tiwa broke him apart the more by divorcing him, so to women, it's all about the money!

And while u are here wishing she dates u, some rich guys have smashed her and refused to commit to her but rather passed her on to their rich friends too to smash and run, that's life!

Okwu grin
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm generous heart

Is equal to generous preek
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by AsanwaKC(f): 2:27pm On May 02, 2016
Jenny pls,..this must be a joke.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by yvelchstores(f): 2:29pm On May 02, 2016
Proud bulls= proud illuminati
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 02, 2016
domopps:
Wait did she just say God bless his generous heart?

Cheeeeeers

Maybe he has donated to her before..

One cannot tell..

1 Like

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by cap28: 2:34pm On May 02, 2016
humilitypays:

Look at Tiwa, she dumped the guy that sacrificed to make her famous/rich just becos (according to her) the guy who also happens to be her husband took some cut from her performance fee, she never thought of cautioning him and warning him to desist from that, nope, she's a woman, a black ungrateful woman that think straight-forward and never remembers old good times, so she just went straight and fired him, and when the guy became broke due to no job, Tiwa broke him apart the more by divorcing him, so to women, it's all about the money!

And while u are here wishing she dates u, some rich guys have smashed her and refused to commit to her but rather passed her on to their rich friends töoo to smash and run, that's life!

you've got no clue about what makes a woman happy. Tbillz only married tiwa because he saw her as a meal ticket . He was a penniless nobody suffering in the US until he saw a vulnerable and gullible young woman and took full advantage of her. A man who loves a woman does not steal from her. He is a user who leeches off weak gullible women who are afraid of ending up alone. Nigerian culture is very toxic towards women thats why many end up in abusive relationdhips like tiwa's. If she were a smart woman she would never have married him as he gained more from the marriage than her. Her best bet is to get a very quick divorce and focus on her career and son as Tbillz or whatever u call him is bad news. Their relationship reminds me of ike and tina turner full of abuse and misery. It was only when tina abandoned ike the abuser that she was able to get her life and career back on track.

6 Likes

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by aalangel(f): 2:38pm On May 02, 2016
HolyHero:

she no go marry??

And end up like Tiwa, Funke and the rest? It's better she remains single please.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by cap28: 2:38pm On May 02, 2016
buccal:

Nope and end up lyk omotola tongue

you do not know what is really going on behind closed doors as most Nigerian women lie and pretend just to keep up appearances. I wouldn't be surprised if her marriage is even worse than tiwa's.

2 Likes

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by paschu: 2:40pm On May 02, 2016
praizeblog:
sis genny forget... he can even notice u

And what makes you think so? In case you live in the moon, just know that Genny is not like your regular naija lady, okay? This is a world-famous super star with a bunch of hollywood connections. So hanging out with Rock is not a big deal for her. She's up to it and more.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Longman313(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by nikkypearl(f): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
HolyHero:

she no go marry??
marriage no help Tiwa,Stella,INI, funke! who marriage con help
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Ejytex(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
Akshow:
marriage na passport to heaven.? Tiwa savage wey marry how e take end? Abeg free this woman. She kuku get pikin wetin remain again?
Abeg ask him o.... marriage here marriage there.Abeggii oga presido alele do provide job for youths o...
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 02, 2016
She wants a high quality sperm....grin
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Ejytex(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2016
MARKone:
Maybe Genny wan be Rock's "Edible Catering". Genny we Reject it 4 u IJN.
Heeeey chineke“na u go marry him?anoda man food is anoda man poison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Twerks For Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Actor Olakunle Akindele Died From A Strange Attack / Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.