Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush (68733 Views)

Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by livinbygrace: 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
cap28:

you've got no clue about what makes a woman happy. Tbillz only married tiwa because he saw her as a meal ticket . He was a penniless nobody suffering in the US until he saw a vulnerable and gullible young woman and took full advantage of her. A man who loves a woman does not steal from her. He is a user who leeches off weak gullible women who are afraid of ending up alone. Nigerian culture is very toxic towards women thats why many end up in abusive relationdhips like tiwa's. If she were a smart woman she would never have married him as he gained more from the marriage than her. Her best bet is to get a very quick divorce and focus on her career and son as Tbillz or whatever u call him is bad news. Their relationship reminds me of ike and tina turner full of abuse and misery. It was only when tina abandoned ike the abuser that she was able to get her life and career back on track.

Stop typing nonsense if you dont have any reasonable thing to type.Tb discovered and supported Tiwa when nobody cared about her.His mistake was mixing marital affairs with business.He allowed his emotion to becloud his sense of reasoning all in the name of stupid love that never existed in the woman"s world.

3 Likes

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by cap28: 3:10pm On May 02, 2016
livinbygrace:

Stop typing nonsense if you dont have any reasonable thing to type.Tb discovered and supported Tiwa when nobody care about her.His mistake was mixing marital affairs with business.He allowed his emotion to becloud his sense of reasoning all in the name of stupid love that never existed in the woman"s world.
discovered my arse! Did he teach her how to sing? She already had the talent but didn't have the confidence to market her skills. This is how tbillz came in to the picture. She didn't have anyone to protect her interest and he took full advantage. If he were a self made man he would have built his own empire without having to steal from his own wife. Why is it that as soon as she gave him the boot he endedup broke? Shameless leech living off his own wife. The person I respect is banky w's mum who sent him packing from her son's home as soon as she saw tiwa's video.

4 Likes

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by marcusaurelio(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2016
ode. ..He go bang demons out of you..
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by tammie24: 3:11pm On May 02, 2016
She don miss this one cheesy

Talk about barking up the wrong tree grin
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by STILESGANG: 3:20pm On May 02, 2016
paschu:

And what makes you think so? In case you live in the moon, just know that Genny is not like your regular naija lady, okay? This is a world-famous super star with a bunch of hollywood connections. So hanging out with Rock is not a big deal for her. She's up to it and more.
Lol genny world famous movie star...Who dash monkey banana? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Dedelizo(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2016
Geni get plans.......
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Mbediogu(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2016
Mjshexy:
Someone should wake our aunt up cheesy
Yes. She is talking in her dream and dreaming as she talks.

1 Like

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by xcllaxix(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:
That muscular guy? Ewww
I put it to u that ur a hypocrite...
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Ekaka1(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2016
HolyHero:

she no go marry??

I think she will but hey, that's her funeral
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by ceejay4real(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2016
humilitypays:
you are not rich, not famous, so why do u feel such ladies will want to settle with u, huh

Look at Tiwa, she dumped the guy that sacrificed to make her famous/rich just becos (according to her) the guy who also happens to be her husband took some cut from her performance fee, she never thought of cautioning him and warning him to desist from that, nope, she's a woman, a black ungrateful woman that think straight-forward and never remembers old good times, so she just went straight and fired him, and when the guy became broke due to no job, Tiwa broke him apart the more by divorcing him, so to women, it's all about the money!

Get money or die daydreaming about such women!

And while u are here wishing she dates u, some rich guys have smashed her and refused to commit to her but rather passed her on to their rich friends too to smash and run, that's life!

Get rich and u will understand women more!

My brother I love you die for this ur post! U just said it all! Meanwhile, am in2 Alibaba. Dunno if you cld be my client or help me in any way at all.

Thanks bro!
CJ
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Shortyy(f): 4:20pm On May 02, 2016
xcllaxix:

I put it to u that ur a hypocrite...

K
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by zudozz: 4:20pm On May 02, 2016
She is very stupid. Y she no wait 4 d rock b4 she go dey Bleep dbanj?
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Hitzfrom9ja: 4:24pm On May 02, 2016
shoooo....Gene bebe, by generous heart you mean??
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 02, 2016
Logician:
Didn't know she smokes weed
Explain please
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Damikevin(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2016
She can only smell what is cooking, but she will never eat it. In my girlfriends voice.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:
That muscular guy? Ewww
Looks menacing embarassed
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
Logician:
me too but i know she drinks kaikai which is actually responsible for her choice of gigolo.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Mjshexy(f): 4:38pm On May 02, 2016
banmee:

All she said was happy birthday na.
MCM...She's crushing sir but it's not bad because we all do same too wink
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by ATMC(f): 5:00pm On May 02, 2016
Logician:
Don't you know you are the only one in the class of TREE smokers?
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by koolaid87: 5:18pm On May 02, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
See what is called a proper body build up , not this thing Wey naija artistes de do

You think its easy? Proper or improper, no be beans....btw, show us your own.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 02, 2016
paschu:

And what makes you think so? In case you live in the moon, just know that Genny is not like your regular naija lady, okay? This is a world-famous super star with a bunch of hollywood connections. So hanging out with Rock is not a big deal for her. She's up to it and more.
Lol...U r funny world famous for whr... U beta go N check ur record very well
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 02, 2016
huntax:

e go surprise u say she dey collect am steady from d guy
Lol...for your mind
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by chachanga: 5:53pm On May 02, 2016
Shortyy:
That muscular guy? Ewww

I wonder o!
Maybe, she really after the long-thing not the Abs
Hiann!!
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2016
Aunty hang your pant where your hand go reach am abeg.
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 02, 2016
Would her arrogance and perceived superiority complex ever allow her pick a Nigerian? Abegi, make she carry her man crush go one side. I'm still on the search for N87.00 petrol. My generator has become a decoration and NEPA has refused to grant us electricity for three full days.

1 Like

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by AfroBlue(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2016
The Rock wouldn't know what to do with all dat good stuff laying next to him grin
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Krixxb(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2016
Mrvirgin:
It could be true, who knows? *sips kunnu
no be lie sha... I join d kunnu siping ministry grin

1 Like

Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2016
koolaid87:

You think its easy? Proper or improper, no be beans....btw, show us your own.
Come to my house grin
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by dhesmond(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2016
Our aunt dreams big. #sip kunu grin grin grin
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by shizzy7(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2016
Aaaawwwww

I can't believe we have the same crush...
I love the guy,,,
just checked out his instagram page via webstame.... .....
He's NOT just like every other celebrity..

Happy birthday Rock...
If you ssmeellll what the rock is cooking
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by fuckpoverty(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2016
I can say dat is d highest nightmare she mst ave heard in her entire life....lalsticlala wake our aunty oooo
Re: The Rock, Genevieve Nnaji's Man Crush by dissybling(f): 8:13pm On May 02, 2016
it alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Twerks For Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Actor Olakunle Akindele Died From A Strange Attack / Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.