Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions (1292 Views)

How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice / How To Make Custard And Cocoa Beverage On Small Or Medium Scale Venture / Sack printing for Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Grundig: 1:22pm On May 02, 2016
Good day all,

I would like to introduce to you Samjoy Ventures Ltd. We are a manufacturing company whose genre is in the packaging of food and beverages. With emphasis on manufacturing and supply of anything polymer, our ability to deliver on particular product/service cannot be over emphasized.

Our product line capabilities are limitless. We can undertake orders for the production of mulching film, PET bottles, bin liners, career bags, sachets, plantain chip pouch, shopping bags to mention but a few.

We are situated in Sango Ota, Ogun state. Give us a call on 08127043393. We'll be more than happy to speak with you and take on your orders.

Please note: should we fail to take your call after the first ring out, please send us a text and we promise to call back with 2hours.

Regards
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Opukelala: 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
Hello, I called earlier today on getting a packaging for plantain chips.
I FFS - form fill and seal machine, I will require a printed roll to fit for packaging.
u can reach me on 09023878843 or 08051138746
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2016
Could you upload sample photos?
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Grundig: 8:50pm On May 02, 2016
Opukelala:
Hello, I called earlier today on getting a packaging for plantain chips.
I FFS - form fill and seal machine, I will require a printed roll to fit for packaging.
u can reach me on 09023878843 or 08051138746
I believe I have spoken to you. I'll get back to you as promised tmorrow. I also await a whatsapp picture of rthe item you would like. Cheers
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Grundig: 8:54pm On May 02, 2016
OTDR:
Could you upload sample photos?
Many of our finished products are branded. Unfortunately, I am unable to upload them without clients express permission. Howver, I can upload plain/blank/unbranded samples. I shall do that before tomorrow runs out.

1 Like

Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by eseleborjpyaho: 2:15pm On May 03, 2016
sir

let me know if you have for sale 35cl plastic container. send reply to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Grundig: 2:44pm On May 03, 2016
eseleborjpyaho:
sir

let me know if you have for sale 35cl plastic container. send reply to eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Good afternoon.

Unfortunately we currently do not have this item in stock.
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Grundig: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good evening all
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Grundig: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2016
Appreciation to everyone who has called to make enquiries. And to those whom we have worked for, we hope to engage you further in a mutually beneficial business exercise.

To those who do not know of our services and would like us to do a job ....You have no reason not to speak with us.

Call us on 08127043393
Re: Food And Beverage Packaging Solutions by Grundig: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
A very good afternoon to all and sundry.

To everyone who enquired about extra large transparent trash bags and agro bags in the past, I am happy to inform you that we are now taking orders for those.

As always, you can give is a call, text or whatsapp for details of our services and goods.

0812 704 3393

Warmest regards

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Loan On Agriculture. / Scam Alert To All Egg Distributors On Nairaland / Beans Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.