Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

HAPPY 35th Year Anniversary To Winners Chapel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HAPPY 35th Year Anniversary To Winners Chapel (2934 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY 35th Year Anniversary To Winners Chapel by kesprime(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2016
We are celebrating God's faithfulness and the triumph of faith as a church. Its was a great celebration period @ faith tabernacle, Cannanland. Great impact of the word with various signs, wonders, testimonies and prophetic impartation. To God be all the Glory!!!! From Glory to Glory greetings all. God bless the Winners family worldwide. Next sunday is our thanksgiving, & ministering Live will be Pst Adeboye & Kenneth Copeland. Be there!!!! Jesus is Lord!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAPPY 35th Year Anniversary To Winners Chapel by May5(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2016
Happy 35 anniversary@ living faith church. The church of God will continue to prevail against d gate of hell. From Glory to Glory, that's where we are GOING.....

1 Like

Re: HAPPY 35th Year Anniversary To Winners Chapel by conquerorb: 11:23am On May 03, 2016
Halleluyah! Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: HAPPY 35th Year Anniversary To Winners Chapel by livinbygrace: 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
I am a winner and i tap into the blessing on Papa Oyedepo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky / Spiritual Dwarf Vs Spiritual Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.