Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky (2909 Views)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / What Are Your Reasons For Believing In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Okay guys!

There are three beggars that I always see on my way to work.

Two of the three are amputees while the third one is blind.

My heart breaks whenever I see them every morning on my way to work.

I always felt like having a supernatural power that can heal them and make them whole.

I don't even have enough money to help them get artificial limbs.

However, I've heard some people say "What God cannot do, does not exist." And "He is a miracle working God"

Please I'd like anyone to recommend where I can bring these people to also experience this great power
That "changed people's genotype"
"Cured HIV"
"Cured last stage Cancer" e.t.c

I hereby call upon all the theists on NL, people who believe in god, supernatural and all.

People who believe in witches and wizards.

I don't care any supernatural power. Whoever can lead me to where these people can be healed will receive an instant payment of ₦50k once these people are healed and their missing parts reinvigorated.

I'll tell my lawyer to prepare a document to back up the contract of agreement, and you can come with your lawyer as well.

We'll pay whatever amount the spiritualist or the healer or the pastor or the herbalist or the sheikh requests after healing is confirmed. Though I may need some help.

Your job is just to take us to the place. Your transportation, accomodation and feeding is assured aside the ₦50k.

Thanks, I'm hoping to get a favourable response.

LordReed
Hopefullandlord
Jaephoenix
TheSourcerer
Frank317
Ologundudu2020
Wagwanbrethren

Olagbeegu
Akinwalejj
DtruthSpeaker
Sunnyshinylight
EnglishMart
Image123
43Ronin
Knownunknown
Hashtagged
SirTee15
SonofThemoon
MaxInDHouse
Earthkumy
Musicwriter
Politeactivist
Kobojunkie
Sonmvaniya
Amaly
Onyiiobi7735
Kunlesehan
Ofemmanu1
elated177
Meditation01
MisterBanny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by mariovito(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2023
grin lol. na trouble you dey fine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by LordReed(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2023
They won't take your challenge. Puts them too much in the spotlight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Maynmann: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Theists and their various gods claiming superiority can show it now, I’m rooting for zeus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Sonofthemoon(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Does it have to be a church ??
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay guys!

I always felt like having a supernatural power that can heal them and make them whole.

However, I've heard some people say "What God cannot do, does not exist." And "He is a miracle working God"

Please I'd like anyone to recommend where I can bring these people to also experience this great power
"Cured HIV"

I hereby call upon all the theists on NL, people who believe in god, supernatural and all.

I don't care any supernatural power. Whoever can lead me to where these people can be healed will receive an instant payment of ₦50k once these people are healed and their missing parts reinvigorated.

I'll tell my lawyer to prepare a document to back up the contract of agreement, and you can come with your lawyer as well.

We'll pay whatever amount the spiritualist or the healer or the pastor or the herbalist or the sheikh requests after healing is confirmed. Though I may need some help.

Your job is just to take us to the place. Your transportation, accomodation and feeding is assured aside the ₦50k.

LordReed
Hopefullandlord
Jaephoenix
TheSourcerer
Frank317
Ologundudu2020
Wagwanbrethren

Olagbeegu
Akinwalejj
DtruthSpeaker
Sunnyshinylight
EnglishMart
Image123
43Ronin
Knownunknown
Hashtagged
SirTee15
SonofThemoon
MaxInDHouse
Earthkumy
Musicwriter
Politeactivist
Kobojunkie
Sonmvaniya
Amaly
Onyiiobi7735
Kunlesehan
Ofemmanu1
elated177
Meditation01

There are many Gods {1Corinthians 8:5} Gods do perform wonders for different reasons most of them just to entertain observers so that they can believe they're real but the God of the Bible i know doesn't entertain people it's only the nation He made a covenant with that He often comes to their rescue (when necessary)
So after inhabitants of the city where His name was called had dealt ruthlessly with His servants, killed the one who has been standing for their salvation and continued to kill those practicing what he taught that nation was cursed {Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38} and God allowed pagan nations to destroy both that city and it's temple, ever since then no miracles from the God of the Bible again until His kingdom come! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

That's what happened! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay guys!

"Cured HIV"

LordReed
Hopefullandlord
Jaephoenix
TheSourcerer
Frank317
Ologundudu2020
Wagwanbrethren

Olagbeegu
Akinwalejj
DtruthSpeaker
Sunnyshinylight
EnglishMart
Image123
43Ronin
Knownunknown
Hashtagged
SirTee15
SonofThemoon
MaxInDHouse
Earthkumy
Musicwriter
Politeactivist
Kobojunkie
Sonmvaniya
Amaly
Onyiiobi7735
Kunlesehan
Ofemmanu1
elated177
Meditation01

You are not sincere. Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God. So, if those ones need healing you don't need to bring them. They can pray in their houses and get results.
I am a proof.

But you don't harass my own God to answer your prayers neither does He need any proof to you to show His ability.
You, though are His creation, but infinitesimally insignificant.

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There are many Gods {1Corinthians 8:5} Gods do perform wonders for different reasons most of them just to entertain observers so that they can believe they're real but the God of the Bible i know doesn't entertain people it's only the nation He made a covenant with that He often comes to their rescue (when necessary)
So after inhabitants of the city where His name was called had dealt ruthlessly with His servants, killed the one who has been standing for their salvation and continued to kill those practicing what he taught that nation was cursed {Matthew 21:43; 23:37-38} and God allowed pagan nations to destroy both that city and it's temple, ever since then no miracles from the God of the Bible again until His kingdom come! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

Wrong teaching to wrong student.

grin grin grin
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Tagging atheists and religious people on different ends shows that the guy is not sincere but want to start a debate

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Tagging atheists and religious people on different ends shows that the guy is not sincere but want to start a debate

If he starts a debate at least honest hearted and sincere followers will learn one thing or the other except misinformed churchgoer who has nothing tangible to say like:

MightySparrow:

Wrong teaching to wrong student.
grin grin grin

Someone asked a question instead of speaking for his god he decided to mention me after i've told him several times that my God and his god aren't the same! undecided

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If he starts a debate at least honest hearted and sincere followers will learn one thing or the other except misinformed churchgoer who has nothing tangible to say like:

Someone asked a question instead of speaking for his god he decided to mention me after i've told him several times that my God and his god aren't the same! undecided

Okay then?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

Okay then?

Stop mentioning me!

Whenever i speak it's for the God of the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses not the God of your Papa that's what the Bible emphasized:

"For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever" Micah 4:5

So speak for your own God i always speak for mine: The God whose representatives are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Image123(m): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay guys!

"Cured HIV"

LordReed
Hopefullandlord
Jaephoenix
TheSourcerer
Frank317
Ologundudu2020
Wagwanbrethren

Olagbeegu
Akinwalejj
DtruthSpeaker
Sunnyshinylight
EnglishMart
Image123
43Ronin
Knownunknown
Hashtagged
SirTee15
SonofThemoon
MaxInDHouse
Earthkumy
Musicwriter
Politeactivist
Kobojunkie
Sonmvaniya
Amaly
Onyiiobi7735
Kunlesehan
Ofemmanu1
elated177
Meditation01

i am not the Healer, God is, and no man controls Him. The people you pity can spend eternity with God in Heaven while you the pitier spends eternity in hell if conditions are placed as it may be.
Nonetheless, i don't need your money, thanks. i can easily recommend the deeper life church nearest to you for their monthly healing programmes. Why? Because it's popular and you/they can easily find your way. Also, to a large extent, i can trust that you won't come out with any scandalous stories like someone tried to ask you for money or fake a miracle or slammed your friends on the floor trying to heal them. Finally, it's a church that believes in divine healing and miracles and I know someone that knows someone that has been healed there undecided.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
mariovito:
grin lol. na trouble you dey fine
I swr, I even come dey serious
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
LordReed:
They won't take your challenge. Puts them too much in the spotlight.
I guess they are not motivated by the amount.. I'll make it ₦70k
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Stop mentioning me!

Whenever i speak it's for the God of the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses not the God of your Papa that's what the Bible emphasized:

"For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever" Micah 4:5

So speak for your own God i always speak for mine: The God whose representatives are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!

If you are not mentioning Jehovah, I would not be bothered. It is the Jehovah, you and your GB don't know that you are mispresenting and misrepresenting to people.
That is the reason for typing ' wrong teacher to wrong student '

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Maynmann:
Theists and their various gods claiming superiority can show it now, I’m rooting for zeus cheesy

A good chance for them to win ₦70k, someone's monthly salary
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sonofthemoon:
Does it have to be a church ??
Be it mosque, temple, shrine or wherever. As long as limbs will grow again.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What about that which they share in Churches, and even put on streams for display... E.g Chris Oyakhilome, Joshua Selman, Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts and all
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by LordReed(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I guess they are not motivated by the amount.. I'll make it ₦70k

You could make it 1 billion and they still won't take it. Why would take a bet you know you'll lose.

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

You are not sincere. Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God. So, if those ones need healing you don't need to bring them. They can pray in their houses and get results.
I am a proof.

But you don't harass my own God to answer your prayers neither does He need any proof to you to show His ability.
You, though are His creation, but infinitesimally insignificant.

This is not tempting, it happened in the days of Jesus. They brought sick people to him

Matt 14: 35 And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased;

36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

They also brought them to the Apostles

Acts 5:15-16 , “People brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by. Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by evil spirits, and all of them were healed.”

Also BTW, the God of the Bible said it's okay to test him
Mal.3.10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and test me now, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

So what more excuse do you have for your God?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

If you pulled this off and I no give you the ₦75k make I kpai
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

This is not tempting, it happened in the days of Jesus. They brought sick people to him

Matt 14: 35 And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased;

36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

They also brought them to the Apostles

Acts 5:15-16 , “People brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by. Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by evil spirits, and all of them were healed.”

Also BTW, the God of the Bible said it's okay to test him
Mal.3.10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and test me now, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

So what more excuse do you have for your God?

You quote wrongly. Let the people pay their tithes and be expecting their miracles.
Moreso, bringing lawyers, signing undertaking by whom? For what? Why?.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
LordReed:

You could make it 1 billion and they still won't take it. Why would take a bet you know you'll lose.
Whao! That's a huge shame on people who believe in the supernatural...

Or could it be because T.B Joshua is dead?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

You quote wrongly. Let the people pay their tithes and be expecting their miracles.
Moreso, bringing lawyers, signing undertaking by whom? For what? Why?.
Whether for tithe or for tight, test is test please.

@The emboldened, both parties need to keep their end of the agreement. Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Image123:

i am not the Healer, God is, and no man controls Him. The people you pity can spend eternity with God in Heaven while you the pitier spends eternity in hell if conditions are placed as it may be.
All the people Jesus and the Apostles healed and all, they could have waited for them to get to heaven before healing them, don't you think so?

Image123:

Nonetheless, i don't need your money, thanks.
I'm not saying you need the money, the money is quite small, I know. But a ₦70k that you haven't worked for may put a lil smile on your face. Plus it further strengthens your faith in what you believe in

Image123:

i can easily recommend the deeper life church nearest to you for their monthly healing programmes. Why? Because it's popular and you/they can easily find your way.
If limbs would regrow, I'll take them there

Image123:

Also, to a large extent, i can trust that you won't come out with any scandalous stories like someone tried to ask you for money or fake a miracle or slammed your friends on the floor trying to heal them. Finally, it's a church that believes in divine healing and miracles and I know someone that knows someone that has been healed there undecided.
At the end of the day that's what miracle is all about.
It's always someone that knows someone that knows someone... Mtcheeeew.
So your God cannot help you win ₦70k
What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

If you are not mentioning Jehovah, I would not be bothered. It is the Jehovah, you and your GB don't know that you are mispresenting and misrepresenting to people.
That is the reason for typing ' wrong teacher to wrong student '

You don't know anything about Jehovah all you want to here is what your Papa told you.
Can you quote anywhere Jehovah empower a none Israelites to perform miracles? Jesus is the son of Jehovah he confirmed that miracles is reserved only for Israelites! Matthew 15:24

So i'm not talking about some imaginary God your Papa is worshipping but what do you know about Jehovah of the Bible?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

What about that which they share in Churches, and even put on streams for display... E.g Chris Oyakhilome, Joshua Selman, Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts and all

I don't know how old you are but if you're up to 40 years i would have asked you a question:

What has happened to the magicians who used to entertain us on TV shows during the 80s?
Ọmọ they have all transformed into religious title chiefs {2Corinthians 11:14} since Nigerians are suffering and entertainment is no longer making money, the magicians have turned to pastors and now Nigerians will offer 10% of their monthly earnings in the name of tithes to watch live shows.
Why is it that advanced countries don't have such?
Well that's because entertainment makes money over there. Music, sports, Shows all are working out as people are living fine over there unlike Nigerians where 90% only worry about their stomach. So the only way to catch them is disguising as pastors to make them pay for entertainment: magic, music and comedy which they supposed to watch as shows are now what they're paying 10% of their wages to watch in religious centers.
That's intelligence for you! wink

3 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know anything about Jehovah all you want to here is what your Papa told you.
Can you quote anywhere Jehovah empower a none Israelites to perform miracles? Jesus is the son of Jehovah he confirmed that miracles is reserved only for Israelites! Matthew 15:24

So i'm not talking about some imaginary God your Papa is worshipping but what do you know about Jehovah of the Bible?

I have said it. You are a mumu soldier.

1 Corinthians 12:1-13
Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
[3]Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
[4]Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
[5]And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
[6]And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
[7]But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
[8]For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
[9]To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
[10]To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
[11]But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
[12]For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
[13[b]]For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.[/b]

The teachings of Paul and co. were to Jews only. We had Acts Apostles not Acts of Converts. That a record bears the Generals, Colonels, sergeant that trained you in your set doesn't mean no soldiers were produced, none of you ever went to war.

You misinterpreted the Bible to defend ignorance of God not knowledge of Him. In fact you should change your organization's name to Jehovah's False Witnesses.
1 Corinthians 1:1-2
[1]Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
[2]Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

Where here is the gift of the spirit limited to Jews?

You mumunity is in tons. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Whether for tithe or for tight, test is test please.

@The emboldened, both parties need to keep their end of the agreement. Don't you think so?

You display abysmal Ignorance.
Let them pay their tithes to you and get their healing.
You said test is test. Fine, I hope you have a car. Put engine oil into your fuel tank because oil is oil.

You are deceiving yourself.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

I have said it. You ta mumu soldier.

1 Corinthians 12:1-13
Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
[3]Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
[4]Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
[5]And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
[6]And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
[7]But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
[8]For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
[9]To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
[10]To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
[11]But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
[12]For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
[13[b]]For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.[/b]

The teachings of Paul and co. were to Jews only. We had Acts Apostles not Acts of Converts. That a record bears the Generals, Colonels, sergeant that trained you in your set doesn't mean no soldiers were produced, none of you ever went to war.

You misinterpreted the Bible to defend ignorance of God not knowledge of Him. In fact you should change your organization's name to Jehovah's False Witnesses.
1 Corinthians 1:1-2
[1]Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,
[2]Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

Where here is the gift of the spirit limited to Jews?

You mumunity is in tons. grin grin

Mention the name of one gentile who performed miracles in the Bible!
If the gift of healing is for everyone that believe in Jesus at least one example should be found in the Bible nah! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know how old you are but if you're up to 40 years i would have asked you a question:

What has happened to the magicians who used to entertain us on TV shows during the 80s?
Ọmọ they have all transformed into religious title chiefs {2Corinthians 11:14} since Nigerians are suffering and entertainment is no longer making money, the magicians have turned to pastors and now Nigerians will offer 10% of their monthly earnings in the name of tithes to watch live shows.
Why is it that advanced countries don't have such?
Well that's because entertainment makes money over there. Music, sports, Shows all are working out as people are living fine over there unlike Nigerians where 90% only worry about their stomach. So the only way to catch them is disguising as pastors to make them pay for entertainment: magic, music and comedy which they supposed to watch as shows are now what they're paying 10% of their wages to watch in religious centers.
That's intelligence for you! wink

I'm glad this demystification is coming from a christian 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

End-time Study: Preparing For Rapture, Part 7, (beware Of Advanced Deceptions) / Nigerian Christian Songs Lyrics Thread. . . / Wait O: How Come The Word Satan Is Rarely Ever Mentioned In The Old Testament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.