Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) (49974 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by haul: 8:16am On May 03, 2016
Beamborla:

You actually wrote smth good here. I would have been wowed but for your opening sentence.

I'm not asking for a fight... Men are not SUPERIOR compared to their female counterparts.

"Facing reality is the best way to plan ahead."
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by charles009(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2016
honestly on my wedding day i cried. i noticed my photographer and my wife were busy laughing at me.

My father was asked to pray for me and remembering what i had put him through, i just shed tears like a baby. amazing experience in deed.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by defemidefemi(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

3 months in, they become lord god misogynists that bully their wife and turn her to slave. You see them clamouring for submission and subjection. Forgetting the time they were crying like babies in the ceremony.
sister, the question is "Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day?"
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by akoladejesu(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2016
Just thinking of how to cope with the Margret tarsha of this world he's getting married to. Just saying though!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Deen77: 8:52am On May 03, 2016
Every Man is not a Man.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by onelife97: 8:54am On May 03, 2016
I also shed tears on my wedding day.I really don't know why I was crying but u know what,I have been crying privately ever since.
Tears runnin down my cheeks as I type this.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Pamelayoung: 8:55am On May 03, 2016
Well I have not seen any.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Pamelayoung: 8:56am On May 03, 2016
onelife97:
I also shed tears on my wedding day.I really don't know why I was crying but u know what,I have been crying privately ever since.
Tears runnin down my cheeks as I type this.

Are you for real or just kidding? Maybe u shld see a councilor
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 8:59am On May 03, 2016
Klinee:
it didn't
make sense at all!!!! Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Thanks Op, shame wasn't in my dictionary that Very day, all I see is the Joy of been married to my dream woman after so Many waka about, God is merciful to me by given me excatly what I wanted in life, so lucky me... Nov 12, I will be celebrating my 10th year in marriage, hope u will come and know why tears fall Off from a great hero like me. Enjoy ur day brother

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2016
d guy for dat last pics b lik.....I will miss bachelor life.

lol.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by tuna4servi(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2016
Me on dat lovely day I go lock up ni bone
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Amustical(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2016
Cry for what? Anyway, that's why I appreciate atleast a kid before the marriage/wedding. Then your mind for don. Strong
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by jollymizzle(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2016
The only reasons I can think of are jst these

1. The man is thanking God that after all the numerous curses from his exs that he ll never get married he made it

2. The man suddenly realized the trouble he has gotten himself into and can't contain it.

3. He's crying because he promised God to drop his list of gfs and is already afraid of the strong possibility of failure
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by haul: 9:14am On May 03, 2016
missyadorable:
The fakest man is he who gets emotional over a woman

A man crying on his wedding day is a man full of regrets

A man needs bleeping and money,not marriage

Will you surrogate for me? You have my child and we part ways? I give you money you give me child child and sometimes we fuc-k our pains aways?
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by FBLJ(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

3 months in, they become lord god misogynists that bully their wife and turn her to slave. You see them clamouring for submission and subjection. Forgetting the time they were crying like babies in the ceremony.

I will take it that you are either not married or you just came off an abusive marriage.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by frisky2good(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2016
Na that day dem die? Why he no cry for house?

Jayooluwa:
Many things na...............bt i wuld go for maybe d guy wishes his mama/ papa was alive to witness d day
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by princely74: 9:23am On May 03, 2016
It's either the Bride sponsored the wedding or he (the groom) has spent so much in preparation of the wedding! grin
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by haul: 9:30am On May 03, 2016
sweetchi2411:
wats even d essence of crying, wen, after a few months ur wife becomes ur punching bag. i feel marriage is over-rated! stop that pretence plssssssssss!

I know you're in a violent marriage right now, but you can still save yourself from the sham of marriage by filing for divorce now, its not a shame, fuuuuuck the society that look down on you!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Vinshu(f): 9:32am On May 03, 2016
LordIsaac:

The question is, should we clamour for submission in the first place? A woman ought to be naturally submissive....but nay, pride is!

Rubbish. Submissive to who?
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by bukyem: 9:43am On May 03, 2016
any man that cry on is wedding day must have married to an Ekiti girl.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
God Forbid... May you somersault and die this week... Mother4ucker
[/size]
May Amadioha jagaban yhur head! Ise! May ogun strike yhu up! Amii! May shango do d needful...May Allah send al qeda on yhu. Ameen!!! Stupid fatherfucker. Useless motherfucker
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Emmyemmy1: 9:59am On May 03, 2016
we love weddings
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by 400billionman: 10:03am On May 03, 2016
ireneony:
if you ask me na who I go ask grin

Una don change the guy destiny.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by 400billionman: 10:05am On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Nonsense. Fake tears.

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by 400billionman: 10:06am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
He is thinking of the kind of discomfort he is getting into..

Especially when you're married to an igbo girl they can make life tired person
[/size]

Your village people go don tire for ur mata
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by 400billionman: 10:09am On May 03, 2016
OkoAnike:
I did the same thing 9years ago, I was overwhelm with Joy, @ last we survive it and so Many other things

Picture of you crying..

Or broda, you know how far...
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ogwobest: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
He is missing mummy's food
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by bogolobango(m): 10:35am On May 03, 2016
Holyhero what type of wahala I know why I dey ask you i no wan enter one chance
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ClintonDal(m): 11:04am On May 03, 2016
ellacute45:
you really have time to reply her shaa I don't really pay attention to her posts
I just had to, her act of trolling is now out of hand.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Phrankin(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2016
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
He is thinking of the kind of discomfort he is getting into..

Especially when you're married to an igbo girl they can make life tired person
[/size]
Just like tiwa Savage and tee billz. Oh I forgot, they're Igbos.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2016
Them they owe people money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.