Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) (49972 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ewizard1: 11:36am On May 03, 2016
Abi ayaf cry ni?
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 03, 2016
THE MONEY HE BORROWED FOR THE WEDDING HIS THINKING OF HOW TO PAY BACK AND THE BONDAGE HIS NOW IN
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 03, 2016
ClintonDal:
I just had to, her act of trolling is now out of hand.
If you touch her now she go call the mods on you grin
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Blessograo(f): 12:38pm On May 03, 2016
If my husband did not cry while i;m walking down the isle i'll turn back
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
Teejay2090:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] kai, you must be a highly preventive person. Cry for what? She would have taken u as unserious minded fellow at that time. Thank God u are serious now.

I wouldn't know if that is an act of un-seriousness but that's what happen to me.

My brother have u ever had opportunity to experience VICTORY in life, fighting and winning (winner), May I Let u know that Some VICTORY bring tears of joy, Tears that u won the race.

May be, just May be why we don't see those moment on again is as a result of the value we place on what we have or get, men don't fight battle before getting their WIFE, they just pick anything called woman... How I wish men will pay the price of having a great woman, then all the horror in home will drastically reduce and the world @large will have/find peace in this global village.

Almost 10 years am still proudly in love with my ANIKE, the mother of my children (my HERO), my friend, my mother, my cook and most special in all my BED MATE.
Those TEARS has turn to my laughter since we have been together, it's been fun, great and a happy family @that
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by missdebs(f): 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
Dannidom:
babe come and jazz me abeg I promise I no go cry I will be wailing. Kai you too fine
awwwn kiss
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
Teejay2090:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] kai, you must be a highly preventive person. Cry for what? She would have taken u as unserious minded fellow at that time. Thank God u are serious now.

I wouldn't know if that is an act of un-seriousness but that's what happen to me.

My brother have u ever had opportunity to experience VICTORY in life, fighting and winning (winner), May I Let u know that Some VICTORY bring tears of joy, Tears that u won the race.

May be, just May be why we don't see those moment again is as a result of the value we place on what we have or get, men don't fight battle before getting their WIFE, they just pick anything called woman... How I wish men will pay the price of having a great woman, then all the horror in home will drastically reduce and the world @large will have/find peace in this global village.

Almost 10 years am still proudly in love with my ANIKE, the mother of my children (my HERO), my friend, my mother, my cook and most special in all my BED MATE.
Those TEARS has now turn to my laughter since we been together, it's been fun, great and a happy family @that... Wish you all the Very best in life
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Excuzeme: 1:26pm On May 03, 2016
wintersnow:
Recent report shows that men tend to get all emotional on their big day... Considering the fact that they are "MEN"! Its just weird...

Because they realize TOO LATE that having failed to heed "good advice", they have now ENTERED ON CHANCE with their eyes wide Open! undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Excuzeme: 1:32pm On May 03, 2016
OkoAnike:

May be, just May be why we don't see those moment again is as a result of the value we place on what we have or get, men don't fight battle before getting their WIFE, they just pick anything called woman... How I wish men will pay the price of having a great woman, then all the horror in home will drastically reduce and the world @large will have/find peace in this global village.

Those TEARS has now turn to my laughter since we been together, it's been fun, great and a happy family @that... Wish you all the Very best in life

Handsome, made-men to fight BATTLES to get a Wife!
They usually have about three options to chose from.

I am happily married for a long time now and l can attest to it that l have "options".... and l chose the one l think is "the best" amongst them!

Simple, Economics 101 shows that you cant have the best (Quality and price), when you have only "one product" to chose from.

Bros, are you by any chance "struggling financially" ........and "phugly" in your looks?

Battle my foot!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

Handsome, made-men to fight BATTLES to get a Wife!
They usually have about three options to chose from.

I am happily married for a long time now and l can attest to it that l have "options".... and l chose the one l think is "the best" amongst them!

Simple, Economics 101 shows that you cant have the best (Quality and price), when you have only "one product" to chose from.

Bros, are you by any chance "struggling financially" ........and "phugly" in your looks?

Battle my foot!

That's ur opinion, but I tell u my brother as Many as do have them then, my choice lies out side what is within my reach, hence I fought battle to VICTORY
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ClintonDal(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2016
ellacute45:
If you touch her now she go call the mods on you grin
Ahhh, didn't know she had the mods wrapped around her finger. Any mod wey ban me cos of her na asslicker!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 03, 2016
missyadorable:

Six months is too far
Away matches start immediately
Constantly and continuously
lol.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by ocelot2006(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
Cos they're about to wear the world's smallest handcuffs and given a life sentence at the altar?
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Dannidom(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
missdebs:
awwwn kiss
cry cry cry am crying *smooching her* I will love you till eternity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2016
he knows how much he paid..... he is just like "all these money!!!"
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by TessaJ: 5:01pm On May 03, 2016
codemaster2much:
About oh assuming I men me out watcher buhari reward kidding fifty cut baby gasoline thanks attempt banana
emi esu
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Hummerchoko(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2016
first tym wey I dey see dis one ooh

Cry 4 why na
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Ugosample(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2016
OkoAnike:

May be, just May be why we don't see those moment on again is as a result of the value we place on what we have or get, men don't fight battle before getting their WIFE, they just pick anything called woman... How I wish men will pay the price of having a great woman, then all the horror in home will drastically reduce and the world @large will have/find peace in this global village.

Those TEARS has turn to my laughter since we have been together, it's been fun, great and a happy family @that

Oga mi .... Well said.
But one question though...

What do you mean by men don't fight battles to get their WIFE.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by RexTramadol1: 5:52pm On May 03, 2016
When they realize say them don mis-catch ribs.
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by MrCork: 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
ClintonDal:
I just had to, her act of trolling is now out of hand.

..bro ...was the deal betweeen u & that fat ellacute45 babe....u ffukin her or u jusss friends? smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Haich(m): 6:15pm On May 03, 2016
Why=omg what am i doing, i have lost my life, my freedomm. ANY TEARS A MAN SHEDS ON HIS WEDDING DAY MOST TIME IS NOT TEARS OF JOY.. . ATALL
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Haich(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2016
Blessograo:
If my husband did not cry while i;m walking down the isle i'll turn back

Na u get urselfurself undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by bisiboi(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2016
,Please you guys should ignore the rumors that the central bank of Nigeria is trying to use my picture for the #2000 Naira note. Yes, its true but I rejected the offer for security reasons. Thanks㰮.. .. #Happy #New
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Boyoski09: 6:50pm On May 03, 2016
all na format grin
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

..bro ...was the deal betweeen u & that fat ellacute45 babe....u ffukin her or u jusss friends? smiley
lol after ishi exposed your a$$ you wan form boss now.. Papa ụmụaka... Ugly elf!!
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Blessograo(f): 7:07pm On May 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Haich:

Na u get urselfurself undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by MrCork: 7:10pm On May 03, 2016
ellacute45:
lol after ishi exposed your a$$ you wan form boss now.. Papa ụmụaka... Ugly elf!!

Sharrrrrrrap there...anyways am a lover not a fighter...and u no I love to phuck u...correct?.....we need to conclude! smiley
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

Sharrrrrrrap there...anyways am a lover not a fighter...and u no I love to phuck u...correct?.....we need to conclude! smiley
mpa stop disgracing yourself heard you are over thirty and still playing dirty online.. Amebo
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by MrCork: 7:25pm On May 03, 2016
ellacute45:
mpa stop disgracing yourself heard you are over thirty and still playing dirty online.. Amebo

ellacute45 i want to mate wit u..and QUIT pretendin like u not exited about it.. Goat!! undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
MrCork:

ellacute45 i want to mate wit u..and QUIT pretendin like u not exited about it.. Goat!! undecided
atụrụ fulani go mate with your wife undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Beamborla(f): 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
Emodeee:

You were asking for a fight if not you would not counter his assertion.
Seems to me like you'd be happy to umpire it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cry On Their Wedding Day...(photo) by Klinee: 3:58am On May 04, 2016
OkoAnike:

Thanks Op, shame wasn't in my dictionary that Very day, all I see is the Joy of been married to my dream woman after so Many waka about, God is merciful to me by given me excatly what I wanted in life, so lucky me... Nov 12, I will be celebrating my 10th year in marriage, hope u will come and know why tears fall Off from a great hero like me. Enjoy ur day brother
crying as a man, that is so feminine. It doesn't fit a man at all. please don't initiate such heinous act within your immediate society. Please ask yourself a question " if you are man enough ". it is very eyesore see a well developed matured man shading tears. Very ugly scenero

!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) / Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.