Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos (61114 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Threatened Over Secret Love Child [PICS] / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 02, 2016
ucnwafor:
guy carry time, my bae u wan parole tinz ba!!
Lol....ok make optional1 cum con settle dis fight hersef oo
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by cold(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
She looks good. 50 is not old by any stretch. It's just the typical Nigerian mentality where everybody tends to view everything from a jaundiced angle.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Praizekeyz(m): 6:10pm On May 02, 2016
Don't take tins too serious we re just here to have fun.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Phobia1: 6:15pm On May 02, 2016
teelbilz np get eye for beta gurls sef. dis one ugli tiwa uglier. kilo dee?
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by habsydiamond(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2016
Pls ooo. Who is the trending break ups and babymama news epp. Let's forget some celebrities problem and face ours which is nigeria. Let's think on how to make this country a better place for all of us and stop pouring petrol into someone else fire.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ajebuter(f): 6:28pm On May 02, 2016
emmykk:
abg make we start our own.....i saw you at instagram today....using ajebuter

funny....
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ucnwafor(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol....ok make optional1 cum con settle dis fight hersef oo
kikikikikikikikikiki dnt mind me.......jst pulling ua legz
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 02, 2016
ucnwafor:
kikikikikikikikikiki dnt mind me.......jst pulling ua legz
Lol......U funny pass
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by mikolo80: 6:40pm On May 02, 2016
Balobama:
Okay why is the media trying so hard to pay the TeeBilz bad
thats how they make their moneey
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by mikolo80: 6:42pm On May 02, 2016
ajebuter:
I don't 'chook mouth ' in celebs' fights

But , I must admit the guy has good taste

His women are gorgeous...

#runsoutofthethread#
make we talk true dem just get packaging if not them both worwor
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Optional2(f): 6:56pm On May 02, 2016
ucnwafor:
ma kunu yaf finished jare, cos optional1 suck dem all......like seriously

Ok wil go wit zobo tnx
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by nikkyshyne(f): 7:08pm On May 02, 2016
Na wa o. What an embarrassment on this lady. O ga o. Nigerians can poke nose sha.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by lomprico(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2016
rokiatu:
And shes coming gout now of all time because? So our African people have now learned from the west how to destroyed people, lives like this? Bringing g out everything at once, everyone turning against you, no body to turn to, turning even the media against you. The perfect ingredient for suicide.

I am praying for this brother to have the power to faces ugh tough time and critics.

I am not supporting him, but bringing all of this up now is just too much.
Dont worry, he will toast you.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by zarkknight(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2016
The bitter truth is that another rich woman will fall victim to this broke guy..It is well!
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by adconline(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2016
cold:
She looks good. 50 is not old by any stretch. It's just the typical Nigerian mentality where everybody tends to view everything from a jaundiced angle.
Yep! she's far from being old. I believe that her _pussy is well-oiled to withstand TJ youthful indiscretion in bed.. BTW, look at those lips-- aren't they a recipe for a mind-blowing _BJ?
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by agyo(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2016
....one dies, another resurrect.
isooright
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ipreach: 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
great

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by mimicue(f): 7:29pm On May 02, 2016
The third picture .. The hair is life ( and she looks good for a 50year old
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by dexla(f): 8:02pm On May 02, 2016
The two baby mamas and Tiwa Savage have something in common; 1.long face 2.dark skin 3.good height.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Lilimax(f): 8:08pm On May 02, 2016
Decryptor:
It seems the destiny of this Teebillz is just to impregnate women everywhere without contributing anything meaningful to his life! Are you sure he is not the one on NL behind the "born2fuck" moniker? Just saying!
Chai! Take it easy on him nah smiley
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by aluko360(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2016
His relationship wiith these women was basically symbiotic ; He oils their engines while the ladies pay his bills.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by roselynbas(f): 8:30pm On May 02, 2016
Teebillz abi wetin b ya name self?! trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. like my father will say, don't start a war u can't win.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
Abasha
lalasticlala:
Encomiums magazine unveiled the face of Teebillz third woman today. If you missed it, click here https://www.nairaland.com/3081540/dr-vivian-oputa-teebillz-babymama.

Well, here are some pictures of the woman said to be in her 50s.

Photo credit: Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEOoEGcMXSR/
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:48pm On May 02, 2016
banmee:
Holy crap!! 50? That is one attractive woman. I've seen a lot of 20somethings in Nigeria who would look like her mother.
You took those words from my mouth. You are indeed spot on. For a woman in her fifties to be this attractive, "wow" is only what i have to say.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by cold(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2016
adconline:

Yep! she's far from being old. I believe that her _pussy is well-oiled to withstand TJ youthful indiscretion in bed.. BTW, look at those lips-- aren't they a recipe for a mind-blowing _BJ?
The man wey sabi. Mr Sabinus grin

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 02, 2016
ritababe:
he dosnt have money for food but he keep many women see as she old like grandmama grin

She looks younger than you.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by saasala(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
Pavore9:

Social media is not a friendly place! Once you put out what should be private......It is a journey of no return!

Could never have been said any better.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by banmee(m): 1:34am On May 03, 2016
Balobama:
Okay why is the media trying so hard to pay the TeeBilz bad

Because he was s.tupid enough to put his business out there for everyone to see. I had a fight with my wife last week. No one knows it happened. We are best friends again.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by stchinedu: 6:07am On May 03, 2016
ritababe:
he dosnt have money for food but he keep many women see as she old like grandmama grin
Grand mama was also young at a time...just like your old age will come too.

Remember...no matter how young you think you are, there is always someone younger!
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by MentalCase(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2016
She's ugly
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2016
ritababe:

A fit and very good looking grandma who recently have a child. Most females would have fallen apart at that age.

Also, what does he need money for, he's not dating college runs girls but accomplished women.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 03, 2016
ritababe:
so its now a crime to be 50 years old abi? The beautiful woman is financially made and has a beautiful daughter too. Your ugly face,wh0re body and zero achievements are all your have to show for your empty life. Useless girl :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Honor Blackman Dies At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.