Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew (20266 Views)

El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Herdsmen Kill Bala Madaki And His Nephew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by TippyTop(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2016
Speaking at a meeting with the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the eight local government areas of Kaduna South Senatorial District, the Governor said that security agencies are investigating the attack, and are working to apprehend the culprits.

Looks like another religious killing of Southern Kaduna people.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by EMPEROR032: 7:05pm On May 02, 2016
AND THEN? SHALL WE DIE WITH THEM,NONSENSE.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by Aubrey1(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
God warned Pharoah to free the Israelite but he refused to listen.........the Pharoah of kaduna has not seen as anything yet.

RIP to the death
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by Jaftee(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2016
it is no rocket science to guess right, Fulani Herdsmen have been terrorising the area for long and he has done nothing. they will not stop untill all the Emanuel and Simon die in the hands of thid demons
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by 9jatatafo(m): 7:33pm On May 02, 2016
The dog and the baboon will soak in blood statement made by PMB and now we have blood bath everywhere in the land
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by ellovee(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2016
It is an unfortunate situation, the decease have beloved ones so we should feel the pains and agony that they are being subjected to, and stop making politics out of it.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by ellovee(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
The dog and the baboon will soak in blood statement made by PMB and now we have blood bath everywhere in the land
If truly what is happening in this country now is a product of this statement, I think it will be better for Buhari's blood to be one to be spilled.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by bulkwealth(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
aminulive:
Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-rufai has reacted to the killings of a traditional ruler and his nephew in a community in Kaduna state. On Sunday night, Unknown gunmen murdered Mr Bala Madaki, District Head of Fadan Karshi in Numana Chiefdom of Sanga Local Government Area,alongside his nephew, Emmanuel Tanko, 19, at his residence in Fadan Karshi.

Below is a press release from the Kaduna state government;

Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, has condemned the killing of a traditional ruler and his relation in Fadan Karshi, Sanga local government area of the State. While commiserating with the family of the victims, the Governor urged the people of Sanga local government area to be calm and support the security agencies to investigate the attack and apprehend the perpetrators of the murders.
Speaking at a meeting with the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the eight local government areas of Kaduna South Senatorial District, the Governor said that security agencies are investigating the attack, and are working to apprehend the culprits.

The Governor assured the party leaders of his commitment to peace and security in every part of the state. "It is a sad development. But we will not relent in our duty of protecting our people. We shall continue to strengthen the security agencies to do a better job, as well as encourage harmonious coexistence across our communities.

"The gains made in recent months to eliminate violent communal clashes in the area must be upheld. We must all be vigilant and do our best maintain the peace in our communities."

Samuel Aruwan
Spokesman to the Governor
2nd May, 2016
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/el-rufai-condemns-gruesome-murder-traditional-ruler/

Ladies and Gentlemen
I am a strong advocate of Plan "B".
It is ignorance to limit yourself to one stream of income.
It is more annoying when that one source of income is ACTIVE.
There are 2 types of income: Active & Passive.
(I can lecture you on that for free)
My plan B gives me the two most important factors in human growth and development: Information & Contacts.
I have seen market women,uneducated people and the elites earn big and drive brand new cars courtesy of my plan B company.
It takes just N6,600 donation to start.
With this one off donation,you help the less privileged and you also earn.
Just few hours ago,some of my patners earned their brand new cars in Calabar.
Check them out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTyndt1m6c
So many started few months ago and today,they are better-off
I look forward to giving you details and strategies on how this works.
Inbox me now and lets soar.
" As long as you don't know what you ought to,you don't grow ".
" Your income grows to the extent that you do".
"There is no probability of FAILURE to a man who hasn't tried, It is GUARANTEED".
P.O.O.R is an acronym for
Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly.
You don't wanna pass this over!!!
#ImpossibleIsNothing.
#TakeAdvantage.
#InboxMeNow
#whatsapp me
#on 08114787814#
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by ukandi1(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2016
searchng4love:
Who killed him? If he's part of Shiites wipe out cover-up then I'll not be surprised.

Btw elrufai should keep quiet... A thousand people were murdered under his watch heavens did not fall. So just one person should be insignificant.

I think their names sound like Christians, maybe that's why they were killed by elrufai boys.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2016
Hellrufai shouldn't disturb us with the death of his nephew. Children were murdered by the Nigeria Army in his state, he didn't feel anything for the families that suffered the irreparable loss. Instead, he wants death sentence for the few ones that survived the genocide. May be his family members are now being targeted for revenge, who knows.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by ritahot(f): 9:10pm On May 02, 2016
lilprinze:
elrufai should please keep quiet... hundreds of people were murdered under his watch in Zaria and he didn't condems the military. So his cousin should be insignificant.

Always read before rushing to comment. tittles can be confusing atimes. Elrufia cousine was not killed, the district head (madaki) & his nephew were.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by ritahot(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2016
WILLYBABS:
RIP to the dead.

But these ain't the first people to brutally die, why is the governor so serious about this? Oh! His nephew, eya...go and beg APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEIMAN for help bro.

Oya go read the post again!
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by kingkhan(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=13pt]Ever since the North got into power it's been constant bloodshed.

Why are they so bloodthirsty?
[/size]
u don't have the numbers that are dead under gej ?
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by 9jatatafo(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2016
ellovee:

If truly what is happening in this country now is a product of this statement, I think it will be better for Buhari's blood to be one to be spilled.

Statement like this incites violence and following who our northern brothers are
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by gidgiddy: 11:25pm On May 02, 2016
divide9ja:

[/size]

It's always been in their nature. The 1945 massacre, the 1953 massacre, the 1966 massacre. I could go on and on. Who's even talking about the herdsmen massacres? We Igbos realised a long time ago what was happening and tried to get away from them by declaring a separate state and fighting them. Anyone who accepts 'one Nigeria' has to accept the massacres that go with it. The Igbos are the only people of the three main ethnic groups who refused to accept.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by Nawa4nl: 11:41pm On May 02, 2016
gidgiddy:

It's always been in their nature. The 1945 massacre, the 1953 massacre, the 1966 massacre. I could go on and on. Who's even talking about the herdsmen massacres? We Igbos realised a long time ago what was happening and tried to get away from them by declaring a separate state and fighting them. Anyone who accepts 'one Nigeria' has to accept the massacres that go with it. The Igbos are the people of the three main ethnic groups who refused to accept.

Spot on, we from the Niger Delta stand with the igbos.
We have learnt our lessons.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by gidgiddy: 11:46pm On May 02, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Spot on, we from the Niger Delta stand with the igbos.
We have learnt our lessons.

There is no Niger Delta, there is only your tribe and if your tribe stands with Igbos.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by drstone1: 12:30am On May 03, 2016
Vesuvius:
I dunno what to make of this. But the fact that the late ruler was a Christian raises lotsa suspicion about this speedy condolence. There's a big cover up here. And I have a funny feeling the jihadists are culpable.

Believe the Devil at your own peril. The devil uses lies and deception and subterfuge as tools for his assignment. Not surprised though, they will stop at only an opposite n superior force.. if not the Fulani herdsmen..then who is as bloodthirsty. Seems d plan is already on course. But God will frustrate them.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by whytetyre: 12:44am On May 03, 2016
TippyTop:

Looks like another religious killing of Southern Kaduna people.
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by Nawa4nl: 3:48am On May 03, 2016
gidgiddy:

There is no Niger Delta, there is only your tribe and if your tribe stands with Igbos.

Read our leader Dokubo speak on the Niger Delta pls, we all stand with the igbos. angry
PLease stand with your fulani masters. grin
Asari Dokubo Endorses Biafra Agitation Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, the leader of Niger Delta Volunteers Force has said his group shares the same vision with the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB).
Read more: https://www.naij.com/453448-asari-dokubo-endorses-biafra-agitation.html
https://www.naij.com/453448-asari-dokubo-endorses-biafra-agitation.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2793277_epainam_pngfd50bf22fc7c789dc19079f33fa4a319
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by omojeesu(m): 5:13am On May 03, 2016
Unfortunate!
But we should beware of crocodile tears!!
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by omojeesu(m): 5:19am On May 03, 2016
drstone1:

Believe the Devil at your own peril. The devil uses lies and deception and subterfuge as tools for his assignment. Not surprised though, they will stop at only an opposite n superior force.. if not the Fulani herdsmen..then who is as bloodthirsty. Seems d plan is already on course. But God will frustrate them.

I think so too!

Lying in Islam is a major tool of jihad.
But the God of Truth is alive and well!
He will catch wicked men in their own craftiness. He will overthrow their counsel. He will execute due justice.

God bless Nigeria.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by omolayomi06: 6:49am On May 03, 2016
searchng4love:
Who killed him? If he's part of Shiites wipe out cover-up then I'll not be surprised.

Btw elrufai should keep quiet... A thousand people were murdered under his watch heavens did not fall. So just one person should be insignificant.
GUY THIS GUY THEY ARE TALKING ABT IS NOT A MUSLIM HIS CHRISTIEN. AM IN SANGA LG SERVING SO I KNOW MUCH
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:03am On May 03, 2016
searchng4love:

People of sanga are Christians, stop being a goat!
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by cckris: 7:11am On May 03, 2016
divide9ja:

[/size]

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by MentalCase(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2016
Foolish man. So now you can talk?
Re: El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew by phemmie06(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2016
Thought he supports the herdsmen killing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu, Nnamani, Ugwuanyi, Nwobodo & Others At Thanksgiving Mass -Pictures / Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Update On Operation Pulo Shield At Oporaza In Niger delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.