Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How To Graduate With First Class In The Top 5 Best Federal Universities In Ninja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Graduate With First Class In The Top 5 Best Federal Universities In Ninja (583 Views)

Why It Is Difficult To Graduate With First-class In Nigeria / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Graduate With First Class In The Top 5 Best Federal Universities In Ninja by probrand: 6:54pm On May 02, 2016
Believe it or not, these top five federal university are the best presently; you can Google it out.

Top 5 Best Federal Universities To Study In Nigeria

1. Obafemi Awolowo Federal university.

2. University of Nigeria Nsukka.

3. University of Ibadan.

4. University of Lagos.

5. National Open University of Nigeria.

You need to gain admission into these Nigeria federal universities and also graduate with first class.
And Effective University Adjustment Technique And Sound Academic success Tips

Heart Probe

1. Are you dreaming to graduate with first class?

2. Are you dreaming to graduate with second class?

3. Are you dreaming to graduate with let my people go?

4. Do you want to maximize your career dream?

5. Then you are reading the right blog post. Read on!

Get the full details on How to Graduate with First Class In The top 5 Best Federal Universities In Nigeria
http://www.promarketingbrand.com/2016/05/top-5-best-federal-universities-in-nigeria-top.html
Re: How To Graduate With First Class In The Top 5 Best Federal Universities In Ninja by fedundiran(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2016
Simply Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) And NOT Obafemi Awolowo Federal University (OAFU).
Re: How To Graduate With First Class In The Top 5 Best Federal Universities In Ninja by sweet7oyin(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2016
Did I just c Noun...r u from d future??...cause at present...dey r nt dere

(1) (Reply)

Need Extra-pocket Money? I need someone to post on Social Media for me / / Is Jamb Not Re-conducting Exams Again For Affected Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.