Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (2956 Views)

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by iMerchant: 7:51pm On May 02, 2016

Re: .... by donbenedict(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2016
Kudos to blue film na.

1 Like

Re: .... by klassykute(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
somebody has been having tutorials while aunti was not in skool fact is dnt suspect .. hiz trynna please u nd trynna keep u .. u should b api self
Re: .... by Bestinstinct(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
Must women complain

2 Likes

Re: .... by shegxi(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
singing in ebenezer obeys voice ''ko sogbon to le da, ko si iwa to le wu, ko sona tole gba to le fi taye lorun o''

4 Likes

Re: .... by finalboss1(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2016
grin you cn never satisfy dem... mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 02, 2016
U just can't please these women... Ogini?
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2016
well somebody was kind enough to teach him.

you should be grateful to the hoe who taught him.

next time if your husband is sloppy in bed, show him what to do to give you pleasure, or wait for someone generous donor to show him. your choice.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
I have nothing to say....
Re: .... by RebelliousDark: 8:13pm On May 02, 2016
such skills could be acquired on the internet. all it takes is to Google search "the proper way to go down on a woman" and Google would provide you a behemoth of results - some may even be video tutorials.

it's nothing to raise an eyebrow over.
Re: .... by Peacetemi: 8:27pm On May 02, 2016
iMerchant:
MY HUSBAND SUDDENLY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME ORGASM AFTER 3 YEARS OF MARRIAGE
A married woman said her husband recently came back from a weeklong trip to Abuja with newfound sexual prowess—which is great for her, right? Except that she can't help but wonder how he picked up these new abilities.
"During sex, something different happened," she explained. "Usually, when he goes down on me, he is pretty sloppy and his tongue moves. with no purpose. Generally, his tongue stays around my vagina, but never at all focused on my clitoris, but this time he hit it spot-on and it was the first time he made me orgasm while going down on me. This is very odd to me because during our 3.5 years, he has never made me orgasm while going down on me, and now the day he came back from his Abuja trip, he suddenly knows exactly where to put and what to do with his tongue, with little to no direction."
Should she be suspicious of her husband's behaviour, or just grateful?
If your partner's sexual techniques suddenly changed after a trip, would you wonder how they did their, uh, research? Or is she being overly suspicious?
Source - http://www.insidersecrets.com.ng/husband-suddenly-knows-make-orgasm-3-years-marriage/
maybe he learnt from a guy friend or a girlfriend. But why didnt you teach him? But now he knows and you're worried. I sure as hell do not understand women.
Re: .... by divinehand2003(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2016
Lol

Women can suspect anything!!! Even if they see a cockroach on your shirt, they will begin to suspect the man.

Nawao
Re: .... by iMerchant: 6:47am On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
maybe he learnt from a guy friend or a girlfriend. But why didnt you teach him? But now he knows and you're worried. I sure as hell do not understand women.

That is interesting.

He learnt from a Guy ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: .... by iMerchant: 6:49am On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:
such skills could be acquired on the internet. all it takes is to Google search "the proper way to go down on a woman" and Google would provide you with a behemoth of results - some may even be video tutorials.

it's nothing to raise an eyebrow over.

That is interesting.

He didn't learn it on Google before the trip but learnt it during the trip on Google. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: .... by iMerchant: 6:50am On May 03, 2016
juhan:

Should we say Thank You or be worried that you taught him the new skills. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: .... by segzy0i(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2016
No need of suspetin d guy he might be have been worried nt making u organsm nd wt d hep off sex educator he diacover new things dt he use on u also his frds might have discuss how to have good fowl play wt a lady so madam relax ur mind nd njoy ur husband nd moreso who isbd LovePeddler or prostitute dt av time to teach man sex rather they wl want u to do it sharp sharp and stand up from dem pay dem up nd go
Even side chicks dnt teach u dey will rather look for d man dt wl be satisfying dem while dey turn u 2 maga so be happy dt ur hubby is now good in bed
Re: .... by IamLEGEND1: 7:03am On May 03, 2016
if him do,na problem. if him no do,na problem.
Wic way na?
Re: .... by Nobody: 8:10am On May 03, 2016
iMerchant:

Should we say Thank You or be worried that you taught him the new skills. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
shocked shocked im lost....
Re: .... by fuckpoverty(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2016
juhan:
notin 2 say indeed..i guess u re d typ dat like tongue playing arund ur kitty kat
Re: .... by donfemo(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2017
iMerchant:

I need to reach you can you kindly send me an email femiogunyiola@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Eats Like A PIG / My Husband Filed For Divorce Because I Went Out With Friends / Joystick Size: Nigerian Men Ranked 5th In The World (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.