Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Only Date Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Only Date Married Men (2946 Views)

A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Date Married Men by Talk2Bella(f): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
The reason I am sending this email is because I want to stop this habit, I want to live a normal life, I want to love a younger version of me, I don’t want to go into details how it started as it might give away my identity but I would love for you to tell me how to stop dating married men.

Talk2Bella

Alright let me iterate you with the consequences of committing adultery, because ladies like you are the reason for broken marriages and when a virtuous woman cries to God and he hears her prayer, ladies like you get punishment such as these.

1. You will never be happy for the rest of your life. Oh yes, when all you do is keep sleeping with married men, the curses from their depressed wives will cripple your future. There will be no tangible thing that you lay your hand upon that will succeed, because you have gone against the sacred union of marriage.

2. You may become Barren. Now, God is not mocked, Adultery has grave consequences, both in life and in afterlife, it's not something that you do and get away with just like that, the more you indulge yourself in it, the more complicated your life will be.

How to stop dating married men.

You have to live within your means. Your selfish lifestyle of wanting material things cause you to go extra mile to sleep with married men in exchange for money. Because you are too lazy to work hard and pay your bills through responsible means, you find yourself getting an easy way out by attaching yourself with married men. Whatever monetary gains you’ve gotten through that means will do you no good as u will always want to keep on surviving through that means which will be fatal.

Remember that you will one day become a mother and a wife to a man, how will you feel if your husband does the same to you as well, and comes home to infect you with STDs? I bet you never thought of that. The earlier this sinks into your head, the better for you. Even if I type lengthy words advising you to stop dating married men and within, you haven't resolved to end that, then I see no reason wasting my energy in inculcating sense into you.

Adultery is fatal all those who indulge in it will never ‎live to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Reply From CuteHector

Talk2Bella Team

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-only-date-married-men.html
Re: I Only Date Married Men by somez(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ii
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
She should get a job for herself and that will go a long way in helping her to stop dating married men for the benefits that comes with such relationships.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Before you can stop doing anything, you must ask yourself What are my reasons for doing this if you discover the causes then you can try avoiding them. Beside adultery is a not good, legally and spiritually...

1 Like

Re: I Only Date Married Men by Talk2Bella(f): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
She should get a job for herself and that will go a long way in helping her to stop dating married men for the benefits that comes with such relationships.

I think a lot of young men must have broken her heart
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Talk2Bella(f): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Before you can stop doing anything, you must ask yourself What are my reasons for doing this if you discover the causes then you can try avoiding them. Beside adultery is a not good, legally and spiritually...

Sometimes there's no reason

It's just a means to an end
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Give me your number bae,I am not married infact...I am SAS
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ahan?! Bella take it easy cheesy.....it's her life not yours, your response seems personal grin
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Talk2Bella(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Ahan?! Bella take it easy cheesy.....it's her life not yours, your response seems personal grin

Ask CuteHector grin
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Talk2Bella(f): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
sqooby:
Give me your number bae,I am not married infact...I am SAS

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
shocked shocked really? Na cutehector dey vex like that? cheesy grin
Talk2Bella:

Ask CuteHector grin
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
shocked shocked really? Na cutehector dey vex like that? cheesy grin
cmon, she needed undiluted advice and I gave it to her, plus my stand on adultery.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Sometimes there's no reason

It's just a means to an end

No reason? I don't think so!
Before anything is done, there's always a reason weather good or bad. If there's non then she needs deliverance!!!

1 Like

Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I think a lot of young men must have broken her heart
So married men don't break heart?, it's a choice to start such relationships.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Okay...but your adultery advice is not for single partners right? smiley
Cutehector:
cmon, she needed undiluted advice and I gave it to her, plus my stand on adultery.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
So married men don't break heart?, it's a choice to start such relationships.

Actually married men spend a lot on ladies & the only heart they break is their wife's own. Its looks like am quoting u every time sad

1 Like

Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Okay...but your adultery advice is not for single partners right? smiley
my adultery advice was directed to her alone. Twas custom made.. thank you.

If I want to address the general public on dangers of adultery they I will include the married sect as well in it.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Is it because she's fvcking a married man? Will you say the same thing to her if she wasn't fvcking a married man? smiley
Cutehector:
my adultery advice was directed to her alone. Twas custom made.. thank you.

If I want to address the general public on dangers of adultery they I will include the married sect as well in it.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

Actually married men spend a lot on ladies & the only heart they break is their wife's own. Its looks like am quoting u every time sad
I know that very well, but asked talk2bella that question cos she assumed the girl was dating a married man cos she was tired of heart breaks from single guys.

1 Like

Re: I Only Date Married Men by Presh900(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
kk
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Is it because she's fvcking a married man? Will you say the same thing to her if she wasn't fvcking a married man? smiley
yes its because she is fvcking a married man and such relationships never end well.

I wouldn't have advised same if the subject matter were anything else. But since she needed advice to quit, I tried to give it to her to the best of my knowledge. Hey, she wants to stop, not like i'm judging her or smth. Please understand that.

If you come to me seeking for healing, don't you think a potent medicine will be the best medication?
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
herbie27:
I know that very well, but asked talk2bella that question cos she assumed the girl was dating a married man cos she was tired of heart breaks from single guys.
assumed? Like seriously? Didn't u read the caption of the thread? Oh Gawd!
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cutehector:
assumed? Like seriously? Didn't u read the caption of the thread? Oh Gawd!
What did the caption of the thread read?, "I only date married men". And why did you mention me?.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cutehector:
yes its because she is fvcking a married man and such relationships never end well.

I wouldn't have advised same if the subject matter were anything else. But since she needed advice to quit, I tried to give it to her to the best of my knowledge. Hey, she wants to stop, not like i'm judging her or smth. Please understand that.

If you come to me seeking for healing, don't you think a potent medicine will be the best medication?

Yes, I agree smiley
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes, I agree smiley
go and sin no more babe grin
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin that go hard o cheesy
Cutehector:
go and sin no more babe grin
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
grin that go hard o cheesy
no wonder female genital mutilation still thrives in africa. wink
Re: I Only Date Married Men by bamisepeters(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cutehector i swear i was shivering at that response, i swear the girl will change sharpaly.
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
angry
Cutehector:
no wonder female genital mutilation still thrives in africa. wink
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
angry
what again?
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
You just had to bring up that barbaric act, as if you support it angry
Cutehector:
what again?
Re: I Only Date Married Men by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You just had to bring up that barbaric act, as if you support it angry
oh my gosh.. of course not. Why d hell would I support such evil practice...

I just mentioned dat because you replied, it's gona be a hard thing to do when I jokingly said go and sin no more..

Doesn't mean I support such.. infact if I am lucky to be in a position of authority, that is the first thing i"d thoroughly fight against.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Hot Lady [part 1] - Latest 2017 Nigerian Nollywood Drama Movie English / Breaking: Mysterious Dragon Responsible For Arson In Lagos!!! / What Birthday Gift Can I Get For Her With ₦ 3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.