Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More (86632 Views)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by free2ryhme: 11:31pm On May 02, 2016
she should unravel the mystery behind edible catering
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 02, 2016
C
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 02, 2016
chelseabmw:
Seriously this should not be the time to talk about tiwa salvage lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Leicester city just won the English Premier League... Let's just celebrate them tonight for Christ sake embarassed

Congrats to Leicester City for making history
Bros, I'm with you on that
Up Leicester, champions of England and pride of Britain cheesy
You not trained to be in front of a cam then who put you there. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by sojiboy(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2016
G
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by gameboy727(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2016
Nigerians and bad mouthing someone sef. Like two peas in a pod. It's not easy to be in front of a camera for the 1st time.

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by sweetspinnex(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2016
Who do you think is at fault ?
I don’t really want to support anyone but I know them both. I know Tiwa will not fabricate things that never happened. If have to stand with anyone I will stand with Tiwa.

@ madam interviewer now interviewee..... don't you think you misquoting yourself undecided
U nor support any1 but stand with tiwa.... u look like an edible caterer...lol.

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Ratello: 11:35pm On May 02, 2016
Too bad for a man who refused to separate emotion (infatuated with Tiwa) from reality (broke azz nigga) before dabbling into marriage with Tiwa Savage!
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Modsenemy(f): 11:36pm On May 02, 2016
Excuses for failure .

"I wz trying not to cry" ..crappy

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by AmAlbert(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2016
See me see wia bushmeat dey pursue hunter o...
Prosecutor Don turn to victim

Una wahala too much bt for beta relief, I go still dey

*sip dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by cruzyteejay(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2016
Speechless
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:38pm On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

Tunji case was well planed, documented and then executed.He's even lucky to be alive to tell a story. Good job tiwa.
abeg go and lie down. What is wrong with someone taking pictures of themselves at the hospital or when they had an accident? Its not her fault that it had to turn out this way and she is now using it as an evidence.
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by prela(f): 11:38pm On May 02, 2016
She sure knws how to answer questions
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by molydonhenry(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2016
Y didnt she ask her abt d identity of Edible Catering?
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by AmAlbert(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2016
EdibleCatering:
LEMMI SEE WHO WILL CALL MY NAME. NOW.....

Thunder go fire the person.

mscteeeeeew.
Kikikiki Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka grin grin grin grin
No vex the thunder na today own abi na yesterday own, cos na over night thunder I dey like pass
Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka grin grin angry grin
#Edible_Catering
Meen dis ur Moniker no be here. ..

grin grin grin
*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 02, 2016
optional1:
Interviews everywhere you go.

Question to d pesin dat interview Azuka d great.
Who will then interview you on how u met Azuka?

Mayb Nairaland press member praizeblog mayb ooooo.
nooo I will prefer to interview how teebliz start d hacking process of his ig acc
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by SleekAboki: 11:46pm On May 02, 2016
5starmilitant:

Drugs bad gan. See as Igbo & cocaine don ruined papa jamil career. His world has already fallen apart.
Both papa and mama jamil are into drug abuse. Jamil should be confiscated from both parent.
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by noblegrex: 11:51pm On May 02, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I think she revealed too much undecided
of what that can't be hidden anymore.

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by missuniverse(f): 11:52pm On May 02, 2016
Tj's act was completely out of control
Tiwa's video was not necessary

all things being equal, I think this whole thing can be justified based on explanation
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by tpiah01: 11:55pm On May 02, 2016
drnairalov:
this heartless look says something sad

That look you give when you are warning the person "If you dare talk, reveal any secrets or not stick to the script. . . . "
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 02, 2016
SleekAboki:

Tunji case was well planed, documented and then executed.He's even lucky to be alive to tell a story. Good job tiwa.
I thought as much too.

If only some peeps can read in-between lines, they will see this video ish of a thing was planned carefully within shortest period ever

To me, both parties are at fault & to be blamed 50:50.

This Journalist self, i dont agree with her 1% going by all she said

I jst pray things get well btw them
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by drnairalov: 11:58pm On May 02, 2016
tpiah01:

That look you give when you are warning the person "If you dare talk, reveal any secrets or not stick to the script. . . . "

egzactlee smiley

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Negodu: 11:59pm On May 02, 2016
So after interviewing Victim Tiwa the interviewer became a victim herself? What becomes the fate of the interviewer's interviewer?
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Wesely01(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2016
faroukfahima:
Tiwa Savage’s Viral Interviewer, Azuka, Responds to Critics And Addresses New Allegations About 50 year Old TeeBillz Allegedly Has A Child With.

Everyone who watched that explosive Tiwa Savage's interview had nothing positive to say about the interviewer Azuka Ogujiuba of Thisday.

As a matter of fact. many Nigerians accused her of being unprofessional, inarticulate, looking bored, being indirect and emotionless. Well, Azuka has now told her side of the story to GenevieveNg.

See excerpts below:

How did you get to interview Tiwa ?
I was supposed to interview her three weeks ago. And she was supposed to get permission to use Jamil’s picture with the pampers picture.
I had been following up for a while unsuccessfully. i believe she was reluctant because of the issues going on in the marriage.

After Teejay’s rant in the morning, I was asked to check online and saw TeeJay’s rant. I called Tiwa and told her what I heard and asked about the interview we were supposed to have. I later called Elohor both lines were busy throughout the day. I was finally able to get Elohor about 10pm and said I need to speak to Tiwa.But she replied that she doesnt think Tiwa will talk. Around 2am my phone rang and I saw Tiwa’s caller ID. And it was herPA saying she’s ready to do the interview and asked If I can come she would be very grateful. So I had to get my younger brother to come with me because of the time. So they came to pick me from home and we went to Tiwa’s house. It was a bit scary because of that time of the night.
The interview was meant for ThisDay not PulseTV but her management decided to release it to Pulse instead. I was quite upset about that.

What state did you meet her ?
She was in a bad state. Like someone in mourning. Her eyes were swollen. She was in tears. I met her with Elohor in her bedroom. And she gave me her phone to read the exchange between her and her husband and from my conclusion she wanted peace and was asking for them to part ways amicably and be good friend’s for Jamil’s sake. I saw her photos from the miscarriage and that brought tears to my eyes.
People said why did she take pictures. But I believe it was because she knew who she married. There were pictures of her in a stretcher.

How well do you know them ?
I met Tiwa before she came to Nigeria. We became friends when she relocated and I did an interview with her. And shortly threreafter she introduced me to TJ as her manager then and we got talking. He showed a lot of dedication in making sure Tiwa progressed in her career.
I got along well with TJ even more than Tiwa. I feel very heartbroken this happened. I was involved in their wedding. I was the only journalist who flew to their wedding in Dubai.
Why did you show no emotion during the the interview ?
I had done my crying before I went on air. I told myself I had to be hard and it was deliberate. And her management insisted it had to be recorded so that she would not be misquoted. I am not a camera person but I decided to go along with their conditions because I wanted the exclusive. I felt she trusted me enough to give me the exclusive. I’m very nervous in front of the camera. It wasn’t easy for me because I was talking to a friend. I like TJ. I like Tiwa. It was tough I was trying to remove my emotions.

What would you say to your critics ?
I read some of the feedback and insults. I am not a TV journalist. I am a print journalist. I am not trained to be before a camera. I understand the criticism was because of the love for Tiwa so I’m not really bothered because I love her too. So believe it was because I didn’t show her the love which her fans expected.
After the interview was over we still sat down and talked and consoled her.
There were so many memes about my expression. People read me wrong. I was trying not to cry. I was in shock. But cyber bullying doesn’t move me. I have a thick skin. Tiwa knows I like her genuinely so I am ok with what anybody else says, We have mutual respect. She even called me later on to tell me not to let the insults bother me.
Some people even commended me on my ability to detach my emotions.I understand her fans coming after me because they think I’m an enemy.

what else would you have asked ?
I think I would have loved to speak with TJ. I read him and Tiwa’s exchange on her phone. Tiwa didn’t want war. I would have asked him how he allowed situation to deteriorate so horribly. I remember how he used to be so protective of her, she was like an egg to him. So it is so shocking things have gotten to this stage.

Do you think too much was shared ?
The woman I saw that night was broken. I really don’t want to blame her. She was a woman who had tried so much. She was in a terrible state. I had to ask her why she was crying like someone had died. She has covered so much from the public like when she covered his debts for the car,wristwatch etc because she was scared the media would get hold of all the information.
I dont believe she did it to revenge. Tiwa is a soft soul. She is not a bitter person. She probably did it to save her brand. She’s the biggest female brand in Nigeria maybe even Africa.

Do you think this will affect her endorsements ?
I don’t think so. I hope not. She was paid 2.5m for a show with Remy Martin and the money never got to her because it was with TJ.

Who do you think is at fault ?
I don’t really want to support anyone but I know them both. I know Tiwa will not fabricate things that never happened. If have to stand with anyone I will stand with Tiwa.

New allegations have come out about the identity of the 50year old Teebillz had a child with. Can you confirm ?
It’s actually shocking because I know Dr Oputa very well. Teebillz mentioned the child in one of his rants on social media. The information was revealed by Capital NG so it’s possible Lanre knows a close member for the family.
I’m trying to reach Lanre, the owner of Capital NG to confirm the story.

Did Banky’s Mother really kick TJ out of the house?
Banky is a gentleman and from a good home and his mother is polished. We all know Banky was the bestman at the wedding. I don’t think Banky would be that mean. I don’t think he would abandon his friend when his friend needs him.

http://genevieveng.com/tiwa-savages-viral-interviewer-azuka-responds-to-critics-and-addresses-new-allegations-about-0-year-old-teebillz-allegedly-has-a-child-with/

Well no one should blame any third party because TJ caused it all, wedding ceremony that millions of Naira was spent on and for him to use just 300 Naira MB to end it , welldone oh TJ.

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by ademusiwa11: 12:05am On May 03, 2016
[size=28pt]Who is tiwa savage father. And why does she not show his father picture, only his mother[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by femi4: 12:08am On May 03, 2016
Chuksemi:
What else is new? So Teebillz wants to kill himself with Tiwa's 2.5 million. The guy is mad, does he know how many people die due to malaria related issues every year? Let him gimme the money to buy mosquito net jorh. Oloshi lazy husband....
and 45m debt

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 12:08am On May 03, 2016
faroukfahima:
Tiwa Savage’s Viral Interviewer, Azuka, Responds to Critics And Addresses New Allegations About 50 year Old TeeBillz Allegedly Has A Child With.

[

Did Banky’s Mother really kick TJ out of the house?
Banky is a gentleman and from a good home and his mother is polished. We all know Banky was the bestman at the wedding. I don’t think Banky would be that mean. I don’t think he would abandon his friend when his friend needs him /

She was talking about banky's mom, and not banky himself, you dumb shiit
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Manweysabi(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2016
Ejigga:
20million for a show What is all this nah... She be Beyonce?

Oga, you need eye glass... Where you see say dem write 20million naira for show? undecided

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by femi4: 12:13am On May 03, 2016
DrChukzy:
Juat negody,You stand with Tiwa. Then, everything you fabricated here is just to make sure she is the good and nice one. Nobody asked you bout the watches,cars and show money, yet you keep repeating what TS din already cast since. Abegii make the matter rest jare , till TBlizz spills more out on his own interview too. Shikena
You think that guy fit give interview. Common daiper, e no fit buy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Pain(m): 12:14am On May 03, 2016
I haven't had a good meal for days now...I need a woman who can cook and fook
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by missuniverse(f): 12:17am On May 03, 2016
ademusiwa11:
[size=28pt]Who is tiwa savage father. And why does she not show his father picture, only his mother[/size]
Tiwa?
his mother??
his father??
is she hermaphrodite

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 12:18am On May 03, 2016
EdibleCatering:
LEMMI SEE WHO WILL CALL MY NAME. NOW.....

Thunder go fire the person.

mscteeeeeew.

Me me me pick me grin

Thunder no dey for here my broda.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" / American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.