Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More (86631 Views)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by cybriz82(m): 12:26am On May 03, 2016
Too much of drinking garri...2.5m nt 20.
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Lexusgs430: 12:28am On May 03, 2016
Whoever advised Tiwa to grant that interview, should be sacked from her PR team!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 12:29am On May 03, 2016
DrChukzy:
Juat negody,
You stand with Tiwa. Then, everything you fabricated here is just to make sure she is the good and nice one. Nobody asked you bout the watches,cars and show money, yet you keep repeating what TS din already cast since. Abegii make the matter rest jare ,
[b]till TBlizz spills more out on his own interview too.[/b]Shikena

I don't think TJ will entertain any interview cos the issue has exploded more than expected. Moreover, i dont think it will even be good for him to respond to any screen interview. IMHO (in my humble opinion), he shld jst take wat ever shit that has happened as his loss & continue with his life.

Also, since the beginning of this drama, i haven't supported any of the parties. I don't know why the journalist is backing her actions up by saying #she_stands_with_tiwa.

Wat those couple need now is nothing other than prayer
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 12:33am On May 03, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
abeg go and lie down. What is wrong with someone taking pictures of themselves at the hospital or when they had an accident? Its not her fault that it had to turn out this way and she is now using it as an evidence.

Do we know if Herr Dokkter Sid, 2Face dem were in country during the alleged miscarriage?

A rather virile shafting by an amorous lover could bring on a miscarriage.

Just saying grin

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by bebe2(f): 12:35am On May 03, 2016
5starmilitant:

Yea, but it wasn't her fault. If papa Jamil had shut his toilet mouth, we wouldn't have heard all this ungodly revelations. Everything was still private until papa jamil accused mama jamil of sleeping with tuface, jazzy & Sid.

he will never work in ther naija music industry again. not after accusing the top guys of sleeping with his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 12:37am On May 03, 2016
Get more at www.naijahour.com
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by adimoh99(m): 12:44am On May 03, 2016
EdibleCatering:
LEMMI SEE WHO WILL CALL MY NAME. NOW.....

Thunder go fire the person.

mscteeeeeew.

Hmmm attention seekers oo no be only edible catering na edible latrine.... nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Marotzke(m): 12:57am On May 03, 2016
Ademusiwa asked a very sensible question? Who and where is Tiwa' s father? Where and how was she brought up? At least Tee Bilz told us his father was a ritualist and into many women. Tiwa agrees with the fact that Tee Bilz father's way is not straight.
Where is Tiwa's father? Her upbringing might give a clue to her morals and restraints .

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by GloriaNinja(f): 1:09am On May 03, 2016
Nawao, story upon story.
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Mayflowa(m): 1:10am On May 03, 2016
calliope:
i think she was just too unprofessional about the whole interviewing....
TOO MANY IRRELEVENT and annoying questions angry

She killed the interview. Interview is asking the tiniest details. She made Tiwa sing. She will even ask how much is involved! She is too good.

They betrayed her. Release her interview b4 she could even sell her papers. Very unprofessional of Tiwa. Very sure she was paid millions by cm pulse TV. If she wanted to be on video. She wud have called pulse for the interview. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by madjune(m): 1:21am On May 03, 2016
May the God of Leicester find me this year.

May the gods of Teebilz find their way.

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Tundeiab(m): 1:23am On May 03, 2016
Did I just read that Teebillz is 50 years of age? Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by emmykk(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2016
Ejigga:
20million for a show What is all this nah... She be Beyonce?

N2.5M not 20MILLION abi eye dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Mattew690(m): 1:35am On May 03, 2016
Most times we use English expressions, phrases and idioms in our daily conversations, we have gotten so used to these words that most people cannot do without it, here are some of the expressions and their origins: www.greenloaded.com 1. Letting the cat out of the bag:This phrase means to reveal secret or hidden facts. The origin is traced to pig farmers market in England centuries ago, where a dubious seller might put a cat in place of a pig and you won’t be aware until you get home and let the cat out of the bag. 2. Beating around the bush:This means talking around a subject matter without coming to the point. This phrase had its origin from hunting. In the middle ages specifically in the 1400s or 1500s during hunting for birds, hunters normally hire “beaters” whose duty was to beat around bushes to cause birds or other animals beneath to run out so that they could be hunted. In case of boar hunting, it is safer to beat around the bush to avoid attack, or whack a nest of bees which will bring the hunting to halt. www.greenloaded.com 3. BORN WITH SILVER SPOON: This popular expression when used illustrates that one is born into a wealthy family or is to inherit a large wealth. Mediaval spoons were usually made of wood. It become a tradition in many countries for well to do godparents to give a silver spoon to their godchildren at christening ceremonies. This is attributed to be the source of the phrase. www.greenloaded.com 4. STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH: This when used by a person means that the information is authentic, reliable and edible. The horses teeth tells you the horses age and health of the horse. A smart horse trader or buyer could get all the information he needed from the horses mouth. That is directly without the “truth” from anyone else. 5. TO FOLLOW SUIT: The meaning of this phrase is to do something as somebody else. The origin comes from card games where if someone plays a card, then you have to play another card that’s the same suit. 6. BEAR WITH ME: Bear with me simply means someone is asking for furtherance or patience. The “bear” in the word is an old verb “to carry” you are asking someone to carry a burden with you, until you both get to the destination. www.greenloaded.com 7. SCOT FREE: Means to be completely free from harm, restraint or punishment. Scot is a Scandinavian word for tax and it migrated to Britain and mutated into “Scot”. No one likes paying tax and people have been getting scot free since at least the 11th century. 8. SCAPE GOAT: This term refers to someone who is punished for the deeds of others. A scapegoat was originally a goat driven off into the wilderness as part of the ceremonies of the Day of Atonement in Judaism. The idea was that the goat, having the sins if the people placed upon its back, would be sent out to perish, thus saving the people by its death. Read the book of Leviticus 16:6 in the holy bible. 9. THROW IN THE TOWEL: This simply means to quit to avoid further suffering or difficulties. The expression drives from boxing. When a boxer is suffering a beating and his corner want to stop the fight they literally throw in the towel to indicate their conceding of the fight. 10. BURY THE HATCHET: To settle your differences with an adversary. The origin is traced to the Native Americans whom Christopher Columbus described as the “indios”, Hatchets were buried by the chief of tribes when they come to a peace agreement. Source: http://Greenloaded.com

2 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:30am On May 03, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I think she revealed too much undecided
this is your stupid opinion na. ....one among 7 billion opinions. Chairperson of Oloriburuku union !!!
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 2:44am On May 03, 2016
chelseabmw:
Seriously this should not be the time to talk about tiwa salvage lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Leicester city just won the English Premier League... Let's just celebrate them tonight for Christ sake embarassed

Congrats to Leicester City for making history

Thanks to Chelsea for putting a seal on it.

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by femzysticks(m): 2:47am On May 03, 2016
Chuksemi:
What else is new? So Teebillz wants to kill himself with Tiwa's 2.5 million. The guy is mad, does he know how many people die due to malaria related issues every year? Let him gimme the money to buy mosquito net jorh. Oloshi lazy husband....

Nna that is just my problem
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by ademusiwa11: 2:51am On May 03, 2016
ademusiwa11:
[size=28pt]Who is tiwa savage father. And why does she not show his father picture, only his mother[/size]
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by kinglekan: 3:04am On May 03, 2016
cramjones:
This woman is a disgrace to all Nigerian reporters!

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Nobody: 3:56am On May 03, 2016
I think the media has got quite a lot of blame to take on this matter. I see the media taking undue advantage of the situation. These are people who have got family members. Let them wade into the matter and see how they could help.

Left to the media ? I tell you, they would rather the situation degenerate more so they could have more shocking barrage of reports.

http://autcha..com.ng/2016/05/met-kim-kardashan-in-armor-gown-kanye.html

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by dare2differ: 4:11am On May 03, 2016
ademusiwa11:
Who is tiwa savage father. And why does she not show his father picture, only his mother

Who is Tblizz's mother?

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by ICEMAN(m): 4:35am On May 03, 2016
Nobody cares. Tbillz has been disgraced,,faults exposed and now he's homeless. The vultures can now eat his flesh. The "Angel" has cried and people have accepted. Let it be. Close the case. Everyone is protected by GOD. Even Tbillz! Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by TPAND(f): 4:59am On May 03, 2016
sweetspinnex:

Who do you think is at fault ?
I don’t really want to support anyone but I know them both. I know Tiwa will not fabricate things that never happened. If have to stand with anyone I will stand with Tiwa.

@ madam interviewer now interviewee..... don't you think you misquoting yourself undecided
U nor support any1 but stand with tiwa.... u look like an edible caterer...lol.

You are a pathetic example of a no lifer
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by TimothyNkenu: 5:05am On May 03, 2016
cramjones:
This woman is a disgrace to all Nigerian reporters!

Sir, did you read the interview? Especially where she said she was a print journalist?
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by TPAND(f): 5:07am On May 03, 2016
Tiwa's interview were concocted. The spilled 65% lies to slander Tblizz image. Tiwa smokes weed herself
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by TechsNG: 5:08am On May 03, 2016
faroukfahima:

Who do you think is at fault ?
I don’t really want to support anyone but I know them both. I know Tiwa will not fabricate things that never happened. If have to stand with anyone I will stand with Tiwa.

Do i smell contradiction here? undecided
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by Maximus85(m): 5:47am On May 03, 2016
Oliviaxx:
I think she revealed too much undecided

Same here.
Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by SleekAboki: 5:56am On May 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Do we know if Herr Dokkter Sid, 2Face dem were in country during the alleged miscarriage?

A rather virile shafting by an amorous lover could bring on a miscarriage.

Just saying grin
So Dr Sid was Tiwa personal gynecologist? hmmm, do you see what iyam seeing so?

3 Likes

Re: Azuka Ogujiuba, Tiwa Savage's Interviewer Responds To Her Critics, Reveals More by SleekAboki: 6:01am On May 03, 2016
Marotzke:
Ademusiwa asked a very sensible question? Who and where is Tiwa' s father? Where and how was she brought up? At least Tee Bilz told us his father was a ritualist and into many women. Tiwa agrees with the fact that Tee Bilz father's way is not straight.
Where is Tiwa's father? Her upbringing might give a clue to her morals and restraints .
Who is Tiwa salvage father? Why is the mum divorced.Tiwa and Tunji perfectly fit each other.Both got greedy when too much liquidity started flowing and one outsmarted the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) / 2baba At 40: Meet The Seven Tribes Of 2face Idibia (PHOTOS) / Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.