Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty (1019 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife / Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2006
i want to marry a rich girl any interested girl should contact me.
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by English1(f): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2006
Wow I bet they are queuing up! tongue
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2006
English1:

Nah, nigerian girls don't queue up for such adverts. They'll rather queue up for " I need a wife to enjoy my already-existing business dynasty"
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by New(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2006
English1:

yeah. the queue is becoming unmanageable. about to turn into a full scale riot.
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by babyboy2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2006
English1:

lol.i have been on the queue since.i am getting tired.
@naijacutee
what hatfield are you at? uk,south africa or us.cheers
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by kitaun(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2006
Na wah o! grin grin grin shocked
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2006
Hatfield, UK. I dodn't know there were other Hatfields to contend with, Hope they aren't as sh8tty as this one
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by babyboy2(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2006
naijacutee:

Hatfield, UK. I dodn't know there were other Hatfields to contend with, Hope they aren't as sh8tty as this one
stop dissing your place of residence pls grin
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 1:24am On Nov 29, 2006
why? I'm not dissing the place, I'm only saying the truth. Ask anyone what Hatfield is like and they'll tell you the truth just like I have. cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by babyboy2(m): 1:52am On Nov 29, 2006
ok.what is wrong with the place?
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2006
We have 1 x ASDA, about 4 off-licenses or less in total, 2 x chinese restaurants, 1 indian and 3 pizza shops. That's whats wrong.
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by Seun(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2006
The ones you'll find are those who want to help you spend the wealth generated by your business dynasty.
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by New(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2006
naijacutee:

We have 1 x ASDA, about 4 off-licenses or less in total, 2 x chinese restaurants, 1 indian and 3 pizza shops. That's whats wrong.

but you also have the Galleria! and London is just 20 minutes away.
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by sexxxxy(f): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2006
Anybody in that dry queue yet?,
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2006
New:

but you also have the Galleria! and London is just 20 minutes away.
I know i'm being a whinger but half of the clothes in the galleria are outdated so London had better be 20 mins away! Too bad it's not free to travel into london as compensation for the state of the town.
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2006
A.K.A I NEED A LADY TO DRY HER POCKETS angry
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by New(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2006
naijacutee:

I know i'm being a whinger but half of the clothes in the galleria are outdated so London had better be 20 mins away! Too bad it's not free to travel into london as compensation for the state of the town.

Are you saying if I offered you a lift to Brent cross, you'd accept? smiley
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2006
Course not! tongue
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by New(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2006
Good.

do you go to bars/clubs in hertfordshire?
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by babyboy2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2006
naijacutee:

now that is what i call a funny girl keep it up sis. grin
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2007
New:

Good.

do you go to bars/clubs in hertfordshire?
Good question, now it's my turn. Name 5 bars/clubs in Hertfordshire. (The font does not apply!)

Yes, I go to Batchwoods and Kandi at the town centre occassionally.
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by New(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2007
naijacutee:

Good question, now it's my turn. Name 5 bars/clubs in Hertfordshire. (The font does not apply!)

Yes, I go to Batchwoods and Kandi at the town centre occassionally.

Haven't been to Batchwood in a loooooong time.

I'm not good with names but I usually go to the Italian rest at the Galleria and a couple of rests/ bars at Stevenage Leisure park and when I feel lazy (not wanting to drive into London) i go to the clubs up thereĀ  sad .
There are also a few bars in Hitchin

Be nice to c u out sometimeĀ  smiley
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by niyooo(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2007
beginning of internet dating, lets know ow it goes. tongue wink grin
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2007
New:

Haven't been to Batchwood in a loooooong time.

I'm not good with names but I usually go to the Italian rest at the Galleria and a couple of rests/ bars at Stevenage Leisure park and when I feel lazy (not wanting to drive into London) i go to the clubs up there sad .
There are also a few bars in Hitchin

Be nice to c u out sometime smiley

Me neither. The last time I went to Batchwood was when Sway went there to perform. . . I might be going to Kandi for the Valentine day bash thing. I'm not too sure yet. It's free so it'll be good fun!
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by akineep: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2007
Hello, everyone, I think everyone isn't addresing the issue the way this advertiser really wants, can anyone help ? ? ?
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by akineep: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2007
Naija cuttie, I think you are in the best position,
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2007
akineep:

Naija cuttie, I think you are in the best position,
To. . .
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by New(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2007
naijacutee:

Me neither. The last time I went to Batchwood was when Sway went there to perform. . . I might be going to Kandi for the Valentine day bash thing. I'm not too sure yet. It's free so it'll be good fun!

Cool. Ok to send you an email?
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by naijacutee(f): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2007
Go for it grin
Re: I Need A Wife Who Will Partner Me To Build A Business Dynasty by New(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2007
Done.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Seeking A Serious Guy / Dating A Younger Man / Stupid Girls:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.