Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought (37866 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Landloard01(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
good
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by tizblink: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
OP seems you and freeze's got something in common now
#LoveForCrocodileMeat
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by unbrandedcosy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.
What is this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by FakeNEWSevryday: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
shamecurls:
Sigh....

How I wish you could start eating Nigerian politicians instead of killing and degrading our aquatic life.

When you finish eating the crocodiles, What will your children see as a crocodile?
the way thousands ofcows we kill every day don finish? grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by molydonhenry(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
A baby crock. nice meal
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by montezz(f): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
I want some! It will go very well with garri and cold pure water o.
*swallows spit*
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by seguno2: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eating away our tourism opportunities and potential, related EMPLOYMENT.
Then we will turn around to blame politicians etc and disturb God to come down and help us.
Are we jokers or what?

I have assumed that the crocodile was not raised commercially by a farmer.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Vendoor(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
WOW
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by bolaji3071(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
shamecurls:
Sigh....

How I wish you could start eating Nigerian politicians instead of killing and degrading our aquatic life.

When you finish eating the crocodiles, What will your children see as a crocodile?

I think China would love this your opinion more

#Oyinbo wannabe

5 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by MizTyna(f): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
I'll never be able to eat anything that crawls on it's stomach but enjoy
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by saintkel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Luckygurl:
This looks scary na undecided

But sounds more like fun from OP's description and the money spent purchasing it.

Well!!
Enjoy
That's all I can say undecided
she looks deeper life to me
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by BoraWizzle(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
lol... No be small thing ooo...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by docadams: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
Much enjoyment grin soon our kids will grow up without knowing what most animals look like because its all gonna be extinct by then and Nigeria doesn't care about wildlife most of our leaders who should be protecting them enjoy bush meat with tambo or beer so who am i to say no to them.

Do not panick, new species will replace them for the kids to study.

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by HeGeMon(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ewwww

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Arthaus(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
The age of madness..... See what #Chanji has caused
#English haf deaded grin
Category1:
The age of madness..... See what #Chanji has caused
#English haf deaded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by ceejay80s(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
A picture of the op swallowing the cooked crocodile or its just adobe 19 photoshop.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by omoagbeke(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
. I don't think this dude's case is ordinary, he might need help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by NovusHomo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

WTF! grin

3 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Ironi: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nigerians are like the Chinese, they eat everything. That's what happens when you have a huge population, anything goes.

Hehehehe wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Iseoluwani: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Petroking:
Am I the only one that notice that I do not understand your write up.. Or are u of lai Mohammed dynasty

Thought I was the only one that couldn't read it
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by NovusHomo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Petroking:
Am I the only one that notice that I do not understand your write up.. Or are u of lai Mohammed dynasty

Celestial tongue like Cele peeps. grin
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm...I am speeechless3. Sorry, I meant to say "speechless".
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by jackyraw09: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

bros, why u take pass one wrap of igbo??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by kettle84(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
why did u not allow that endangered reptile to escape into the wild . killing it is a crime against nature.if you committed this crime in the USA,you would be behind bars by now.this is a heinous crime against nature.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by ceejay80s(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op, what tribe are u from ?

That will determine the kind of mental disease u will have after eating it
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by dauntless15(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
docadams:

Do not panick, new species will replace them for the kids to study.
which kain yeye new species be that?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by laserjet: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

OMG!!....what have u said??

Ure not communicating

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by javispj(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
carry on,, when they go extinct.. we know who to point fingers at..
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Martinsvp1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
what is dis dude saying I can't decipher. Does any1 understands? Pls put it through
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Iseoluwani: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE OF D WATER GODDESS THE CROCODILE CAME FROM??

CANT PIN POINT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

Category1:

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by karryn(f): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
OP ur address pls am so interested infact I will do the cooking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The okra soup I prepared with chikini money / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.