Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought (37869 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
op .. na d already cooked meat with d egusi soup u for put instead na dt go enter pple eyes wella
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by The0d0ra(f): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
shamecurls:
Sigh....

How I wish you could start eating Nigerian politicians instead of killing and degrading our aquatic life.

When you finish eating the crocodiles, What will your children see as a crocodile?
..imagine so one persn fit eat all d crocodiles wey dy dis world..smh..nd y does his child need to c a live croc..pfft!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na which kain nigerians be these wey dey talk bout wildlife conservation? Make person die leave wildlife? abi una don chop belleful? Una dey craze?!

1 Share

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Petroking:
Am I the only one that notice that I do not understand your write up.. Or are u of lai Mohammed dynasty

I swear.. nigga has lost it.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by solepager(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.

What is this one saying
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by shamecurls(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
The0d0ra:
..imagine so one persn fit eat all d crocodiles wey dy dis world..smh..nd y does his child need to c a live croc..pfft!

Sigh..

Smh
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nickymezor(f): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by randomme: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Too much weed is not good for a starter like you.

Category1:
That crocodile or alligator has all it takes to be able to see you are not the way to be a lot to be a bit of a few weeks ago and the other than a bit of the way of this is the new year and the way to be in the new York NY to the way of this message is a bit of this opportunity to be uto mat or Myer of material disdain or pop it off and then we have a conversation all I all come contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by BlackOnassis(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
HIV happen, una no hear. Ebola happen, una no hear. What is wrong with u ppl?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
elvision1:
Na which kain nigerians be these wey dey talk bout wildlife conservation? Make person die leave wildlife? abi una don chop belleful? Una dey craze?!
Hellooooo..... are you OK? Nigga used 15k to buy that small animal. if hungry dey catch am, I no sure say he go use that kain amount take buy... 15k go do am for two weeks.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by holasam(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yummy it is, destroy the whole thing abeg
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
I totally agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by SUGARDADDY55(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

God save ur children. Ur plan has failed.... I refuse to ve head ache.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Category1: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
whizcartel:
I totally agree with you on this.
Thanks bro, at least both of us are dullards.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by KELVIN086: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Guy you sef calm down!
Hw far na , anything for ur boi.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by udysweet(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
Did the headache I was having just increased?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by MarcusTZ(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

daf*ck did this guy just write?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by mbaeke1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

Bros what are you smoking? It is very dangerous to your health buh just pass some of it lemme see.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

Thanks bro, at least both of us are dullards.
Hahahahahahahahahaha...... NO
O! It was you alone that dullard. Me I'm get brain on topping of my haired. stops say me I dullard.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by steinalb(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Short story:

Some school kids went on an excursion in a zoo. One particular girl was so interested in seeing a live crocodile, her teacher had said alot about the animal.
After the excursion she came back angry with a frowned face to meet her dad.

Dad: why is your face like that darling?
Girl: I didn't enjoy the excursion dad

Dad: why, I thought the animals were magnificent?
Girl: no, I didn't see the animal I so wanted to see (crocodile)

Dad: why, the zoo keeper didn't allow you to see it.
Girl: not that, there was no crocodile there

Dad: what? What happen to that?
Girl: the zoo keeper said that you eat the last ones as food.

Continue eating them my guy,... Very soon even the masquarde and tourist jobs Lia Mohammed promised won't be attainable again.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Ximenes45(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kai! Croc Meat!! Good for the body,lungs and Efficient Circulatory system. cool It is even known as a cure to asthma! OP enjoy yaself
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by richkaynet(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
kai, e don reach this level?? so turkey, beef, goat meat & even bush meat don finish for life?? na to dey hunt & chop crocodile na e dey reign now?? chai which way naija?? nna na wa oooooooo!!!!!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Killing a crocodile is not bad... But uncontrolled killing is the problem. Nigerian crocodiles have not been declared endangered neither has it been declared as an invasive specie. so if you are hunting crocodiles, make sure you don't hunt them anyhow.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by dauntless15(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
docadams:

The one derived from evolution.
ok
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by talktonase(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:
OP...

WTF? undecided

How did you eat this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670508_img20160502201406_jpeg9483ecb3be39204248da7adb4c3ba452

That shiit don't even look tasty!
bloddy carnivores
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nwankwomichael4: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
hmmn fresh delicious meat
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by theEYe21(f): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Iseoluwani:
SPEAKING THE LANGUAGE OF D WATER GODDESS THE CROCODILE CAME FROM??

CANT PIN POINT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

1 Like

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:

When you smoke Sapele weed for the first time undecided undecided

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Damfostopper(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Category1:
are u typing english or hsilgne.... Stop d shoemaker work n go to school

2 Likes

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by UyiIredia(m): 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chai !
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
Good I'm waiting for those who be forming oyibo here

(Hmm, make I form my highest Oyibo formation now)

Oh my goodness? What is this? This is ludicrous! Just discombobulating! This creature could have been nursed and taken the Backyard of The Whitehouse in New Jersey where Hillary Clinton would have joined forces with UNESCO to give it human rights.

Oh Africans. You just eat anything! smh.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
whizcartel:
Killing a crocodile is not bad... But uncontrolled killing is the problem. Nigerian crocodiles have not been declared endangered neither has it been declared as an invasive specie. so if you are hunting crocodiles, make sure you don't hunt them anyhow.

Oya show us how to hunt the crocodile. Should I bring IPad? I want to do it the NOT anyhow way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The okra soup I prepared with chikini money / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.