Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought (37867 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
whizcartel:
Hellooooo..... are you OK? Nigga used 15k to buy that small animal. if hungry dey catch am, I no sure say he go use that kain amount take buy... 15k go do am for two weeks.

Hiiiii? Is the crocrodile an extended family of yours? You seem grieved. Take heart brother. There are many where that came from, so tell your folks not to worry 'bout extinction.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
elvision1:

Hiiiii? Is the crocrodile an extended family of yours? You seem grieved. Take heart brother. There are many where that came from, so tell your folks not to worry 'bout extinction.
Helloooo!!!!! first things first. Is "Hiiii" a question Because I honestly don't understand the question mark there. Further more your joke is dry. Is the crocodile my extended family(SMH). Pls sir come up with something better. I grieve because we are killing wildlife without consideration, and people like you support and even patronise the killings. don't get me wrong, crocodiles are not facing extinction, but they could if the killings are not regulated. Just imagine if people or Nigerians develop a taste for this magnificent beasts..... Do you think they will continue to exist? they are our last link to the dinosaurs. and remember they have once face extinction.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Now I see. You got to be careful of your meanings. I'm not aware of anybody who hunts for sports in Nigeria. British hunt Foxes for sport. They already have enough food. We Nigerians are always hungry. And hunting as I know is done for food and money. A lot people have no jobs / source of income. It's very unlikely that Nigerians will hunt ANYHOW. I think your use of the word is just overkill.
You're telling a hungry person not to eat too much. Leave him to eat first.
Hello sir. I get your point. that's why I put the etcetera there...I was not talking about Nigeria alone. Besides if it is hunted for money and food, then our Case would be like the Siberian tiger or the African Elephant. It was hunted for food and money. now they are facing extinction. Or the dodo and the passenger pigeon. This animals are now extinct, because of the unregulated killing. In america, its called hunting season. don't get me wrong, i'm not an animal activist ,I will like me some croc stew, but I won't support the wrong thing. If you like crocodile meat and it sells a well, Breed them. though they are dangerous. there is nothing a man cannot do. their gestation period is short and they are very prolific. Pls sir don't get me wrong. I can go on and on on this issue.

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
whizcartel:
Helloooo!!!!! first things first. Is "Hiiii" a question Because I honestly don't understand the question mark there. Further more your joke is dry. Is the crocodile my extended family(SMH). Pls sir come up with something better. I grieve because we are killing wildlife without consideration, and people like you support and even patronise the killings. don't get me wrong, crocodiles are not facing extinction, but they could if the killings are not regulated. Just imagine if people or Nigerians develop a taste for this magnificent beasts..... Do you think they will continue to exist? they are our last link to the dinosaurs. and remember they have once face extinction.

Oookay,now i see you trying to sound intelligent. First of all have you heard of "intonations"? You were taught once an english word has been used in a way it can't be used in another? You don't think i can make " Hi " sound like an Exclamation?,a statement?,a confused expression? Or like a fvcking question?
(What's wrong with this guy?)

lwkm@dry joke. Since when has commiserating with you become a joke.

"Crocodiles are not facing extinction but they could be if they are not regulated"

and what's your statistics for that? What's their birth rate and death rate?
Are they below the red line? If it was up to you, you would make all nigerians vegetarians cus you think fishes would go into extinction. I talk am say una don really chop belleful.

Guy, go siddon. If you wanna be a wildlife conservationist. Go and get a career on it and do something 'handy' and tangible with it,don't take your activism onto the net and just rant with no convicing proof but just unverifyable logic.

You should be more concerned about the end of the planet.with global warming on the increase,when it comes crashing down, you and every wildlife would go extinct.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
elvision1:

Oookay,now i see you trying to sound intelligent. First of all have you heard of "intonations"? You were taught once an english word has been used in a way it can't be used in another? You don't think i can make " Hi " sound like an Exclamation?,a statement?,a confused expression? Or like a fvcking question?
(What's wrong with this guy?)

lwkm@dry joke. Since when has commiserating with you become a joke.

"Crocodiles are not facing extinction but they could be if they are not regulated"

and what's your statistics for that? What's their birth rate and death rate?
Are they below the red line? If it was up to you, you would make all nigerians vegetarians cus you think fishes would go into extinction. I talk am say una don really chop belleful.

Guy, go siddon. If you wanna be a wildlife conservationist. Go and get a career on it and do something 'handy' and tangible with it,don't take your activism onto the net and just rant with no convicing proof but just unverifyable logic.
You should be more concerned about the extinction of the planet.with global warming on the
YOU NEED PROOF?(NOTICE THE LETTERS ARE IN CAPs, HOPE YOUR GLASSES ARE THICK ENOUGH, OLD MAN)

FOLLOW THIS FIVE(5) STEPS

1. GO TO YOUR DEFAULT WEB BROWSER.

2. TYPE IN "GOOGLE.COM" ON YOUR URL BOX.(WAIT TILL IT LOADS)

3. TYPE IN THE SEARCH KEY "ARE CROCODILES ENDANGERED?"

4. WAIT TILL IT LOADS...............................................

5. WHEN IT LOADS, YOU WILL SEE VARIOUS RESULT,(CLICK ON ANY)..

Do you think I have got the time to write an article, I was trying to point out the obvious and you tryna sound smart.....WHO YOU EPP

If you like kill them.... I no send you.. you have got your own damn life, live it as you deem fit... This country would continue to be retrogressive until we change our mentality.
I no animal activist, But I support their conservation..
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Luckygurl(f): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
saintkel:
hope u waited after d bible study for Gs prayers n short message for Ebonyi people?

Nah!!
Didn't attend MBS yesterday
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
whizcartel:
YOU NEED PROOF?(NOTICE THE LETTERS ARE IN CAPs, HOPE YOUR GLASSES ARE THICK ENOUGH, OLD MAN)

FOLLOW THIS FIVE(5) STEPS

1. GO TO YOUR DEFAULT WEB BROWSER.

2. TYPE IN "GOOGLE.COM" ON YOUR URL BOX.(WAIT TILL IT LOADS)

3. TYPE IN THE SEARCH KEY "ARE CROCODILES ENDANGERED?"

4. WAIT TILL IT LOADS...............................................

5. WHEN IT LOADS, YOU WILL SEE VARIOUS RESULT,(CLICK ON ANY)..

Do you think I have got the time to write an article, I was trying to point out the obvious and you tryna sound smart.....WHO YOU EPP

If you like kill them.... I no send you.. you have got your own damn life, live it as you deem fit... This country would continue to be retrogressive until we change our mentality.
I no animal activist, But I support their conservation..

google didn't quote me to form English teacher and "concerned citizen" , You did, so if you cannot bring the facts here then just shut the fĂșck up! Cus am actually smarter than you!!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
elvision1:

google didn't quote me to form English teacher and "concerned citizen" , You did, so if you cannot bring the facts here then just shut the fĂșck up! Cus am actually smarter than you!!
OK now that we have heard that you are smart, go and look for some sand to play with. Nincompoop.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Speeechless3(f): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Haute:
Hmm...I am speeechless3. Sorry, I meant to say "speechless".
I am haute, sorry i meant to say i am hot tongue
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by saintkel(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Luckygurl:

Nah!! Didn't attend MBS yesterday
hmmm ok let's take dt, u won't miss another o
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Luckygurl(f): 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
saintkel:
hmmm ok let's take dt, u won't miss another o

For the past two months, I've been the Sunday Sunday type.
Coming as a circumstance quite beyond my control.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by saintkel(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Luckygurl:

For the past two months, I've been the Sunday Sunday type.
Coming as a circumstance quite beyond my control.
so sorry dear, woteva it is u will overcome, goodnyt! Will wake u up tomorrow morning

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by kettle84(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Isyrudyte:

Lol what about it killing you, -besides, it's not even endangered killing it does no harm to d ecosystem- Don't be silly..
back to you a thousand fold
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
whizcartel:
smiley OK now that we have heard that you are smart, go and look for some sand to play with. Nincompoop.

hahaha!! E pain am! Why result to insults boi? What is it boi? No more words in your lingua arsenal?
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2016
elvision1:

hahaha!! E pain am! Why result to insults boi? What is it boi? No more words in your lingua arsenal?
Dude? are you retarded? I say we don hear say you smart. I can't be trading words with a smart dunce. No be only pain, na T-pain.(IF YOU LIKE QUOTE ME, NA OYO YOU DEY)
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 3:34am On Jul 07, 2016
whizcartel:
Dude? are you retarded? I say we don hear say you smart. I can't be trading words with a smart dunce. No be only pain, na T-pain.(IF YOU LIKE QUOTE ME, NA OYO YOU DEY)

Just shut up already. You are not making any sense not like you were making any before anyway.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2016
elvision1:

Just shut up already. You are not making any sense not like you were making any before anyway.
like dude. Does your brain have cramps? is it having mensuration? You shut the fvck up and stop typing shit with yo shitty hands. Claiming online thug. Better think old man. you started the dumb insults you dumb prick, who argued with you that you are smart. get a life modafvcker and quit bugging me with the miserable one you have got now. stupid ass fool.
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by elvision1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
whizcartel:
like dude. Does your brain have cramps? is it having mensuration? You shut the fvck up and stop typing shit with yo shitty hands. Claiming online thug. Better think old man. you started the dumb insults you dumb prick, who argued with you that you are smart. get a life modafvcker and quit bugging me with the miserable one you have got now. stupid ass fool.

lwkm! All these for me? Ontop which insult i give you na?
increased painment! Lmao!! You even typed mensuration as an intended insult! Chai! I don die! Hehehe... Just stop these gibberish and wish me a happy birthday boi!
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by whizcartel(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
elvision1:

increased painment! Lmao!! You even typed mensuration as an intended insult! Chai! I don die! Hehehe... Just stop these gibberish and wish me a happy birthday boi!
Happy birthday papa grin
elvision1:

Happy birthday papa

Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2016
The0d0ra:
..lol i tot i was the only person dat noticed...meaningless!
hi
Re: Yummy Crocodile Meat I Bought by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Okijajuju1:
OP...

WTF? undecided

How did you eat this?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670508_img20160502201406_jpeg9483ecb3be39204248da7adb4c3ba452

That shiit don't even look tasty!
Idk if it's me but on the car left side on the alligators hand and claw looks like a mans face. Paranorma..lol

The okra soup I prepared with chikini money / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49