Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,810 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! (10112 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Thylord(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2016
MoNickk:
funny write up. i was born between the years you mentioned and i beg to differ...the fact that your female friends cant cook doesnt mean no other female can. i refuse to be termed 'indomie generation'. i can boldy n proudly say i can cook mouth watering meals that would make you forget your middle name,clean n also keep house. Now what do u bring to the table other thsn money? what makes you stand out from other guys?
if you are serious then you are the kind of lady am looking for.apart from money my lady i will bring a mouth watering hot sex to the bed.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by sugni: 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
UIA04:

Then she shouldn't go to his house at all

Courtsey demands that when you spend the night at someone's house you make the bed, and offer to clean the house. I remember when I went to write post jamb at OAU and stayed with a friend's friend in the morning I work up and washed all her dirty plates even though I didn't eat her food.

On the part of teaching her to cook I agree with you
this is a different issue, he isnt doing yu a favour cuz yu hv yur own place but yu jez went to spend the night which i dnt advise ladies to do for any man until he pays bride price..soo while yu do his house chores, he is on his bed chating with another bae on whatsapp/bbm..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 03, 2016
48noble:
Banter brainless gyls, only want food,money and no sex

Have you noticed ?

Hmmm. I dey watch them..

They are so greedy, they dont wanna offer anything..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Immarocks(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
only an indomie boy knows n go for indomie girls....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by UIA04(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2016
sugni:
this is a different issue, he isnt doing yu a favour cuz yu hv yur own place but yu jez went to spend the night which i dnt advise ladies to do for any man until he pays bride price..soo while yu do his house chores, he is on his bed chating with another bae on whatsapp/bbm..
You aren't expected to do everything or remove all the chairs and beds and dust it all like he just moved in but at least sweep the floor because it tells volumes about you believe me or not. It means you can just leave your house dirty. But when you are used to doing something it won't seem like anything to you when you practice same outside. That's why I said not only your boyfriends house but anywhere you spend the night it's just courtesy. Whether, you are a man or woman. Even if they tell you not to worry, still find something to do.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Immarocks(f): 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
braimeddy:
Mr gentleman if u re really caring enough why not teach her how to cook. And don't forget that a girl will take the way you took yourself. Before taking her to the fast food joint, did u ask her that after eating u re taking her to ur house. The way young dudes of nowadays keep lamenting over simple things is what I don't understand. If u really love a girl, made her the kind of woman u want her to be. Ladies hold an respect your dignity, u can't go to a guy's house and start washing his clothes when he hasn't even payed a dime on ur head. Pls be wise

thanchu sir.......

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by mamawin(f): 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
kindakuz:

u dey boost abt her buh we nvr see her cooking and we cant believe u either..
ok don't
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Immarocks(f): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
Omavik:
Very true..

I've seen ladies prepare dishes like its the last meal they'll ever cook,,spicing and garnishing,,but once you taste it,,you feel like throwing up.. Then I wonder where the almighty "COOK" got it wrong..

But not all those born around that time behave like the Op stated...

I was born in between those years,,but I'm a great cook,,I can cook all the meals I was thought.. And the ones I learnt on the internet...

Home management is one of the easiest things I do.. Cos I love putting things in place, and a clean environment makes me breath,think and relax well...

Learnt how to prepare fried rice online,, and here's the one I prepared sometime last year...

babe....are u submitting ur c.v? y sweat it...

OK...he has seen n read, u can cook...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by seunayeni(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
LoL, funny dude
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by sugni: 3:55pm On May 03, 2016
UIA04:

You aren't expected to do everything or remove all the chairs and beds and dust it all like he just moved in but at least sweep the floor because it tells volumes about you believe me or not. It means you can just leave your house dirty. But when you are used to doing something it won't seem like anything to you when you practice same outside. That's why I said not only your boyfriends house but anywhere you spend the night it's just courtesy. Whether, you are a man or woman. Even if they tell you not to worry, still find something to do.
in other situations, YES but in boyfriend girlfriend issue, NO cuz I dnt like the idea of spending nights in a mans house, which will lead to such in the OP's exact words
Why would a lady spend the night at her boyfriend’s place and the following morning, she would forget to sweep his house or do some domestic chores?
Even if she spends d night gan NO!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
Immarocks:

babe....are u submitting ur c.v? y sweat it...

OK...he has seen n read, u can cook...
Hello!! go learn how to cook and quit hating...

By the way,, pls if you have no one you're supporting for Miss NL,, kindly join Chubbyt's train,, her verification came late... Your support and vote will be much appreciated..

Thanks...
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Ochhie(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2016
Now this is what happens when a girl gives to her guy the wife privileges. But it still amazes me why some girl can't cook. The last times I went home, it was surprising to know that my sis of 11 could cook tasty foods. It begins with the parents, not all can properly train their children.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by NemzySeries(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2016
ladypearl45:
to create topic na by force
you met a girl that can't cook doesn't mean that age bracket can't cook.

Don't worry whenever you come east let me know. I will prepare you a meal. Then you will know say to cook na from parents house not age bracket
young lady I'm pleased to inform u dat U're owing dis dude a well configured plate of ABACHA(african salad) & correct oha soup bkos datz 1 part of u easterns I find sexy & appealing in terms of stomach infrastructure
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
kindakuz:
hmmmmmmm....u got d pix somewhr stop lying #lol
Agreed..

Pls help support Chubbyt for miss Nairaland.. She was verified late... You can join our train if you have no candidate you're already rooting for..

Thanks
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by tuk2ato(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
They probably went to Babcock or Bowen
HateU2:
You are right Op about some indomie girls not who can't cook. I wonder the type of parents that brought them up! What else will they offer in the relatnshp/marriage! I guess you've meeting meeting d wrong girls thou bcox smtyms I wonder if there is any lady btw 17-26 who won't be able to boil some rice! Didn't they go to school or were they always buying food while in schl!

It's amazes me when guys says such thing bcox it's kinda hard to believe.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by NemzySeries(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
I can manage or overllook an unfaithful woman but honestly if u can't treat me like a king kitchenwise den jst use own hand & type ur own divorce letter b4 d wedding bkos no 1 learns aw to shoot @ d battlefield jst as m no waiting till I get married or give birth to kids b4 I start hustling financially & otherwise as a man d woman shd also prepare herself so dat we both dunt rely on "Take money & gimme sex" principle like olosho n customer
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
NemzySeries:

young lady I'm pleased to inform u dat U're owing dis dude a well configured plate of ABACHA(african salad) & correct oha soup bkos datz 1 part of u easterns I find sexy & appealing in terms of stomach infrastructure

no p
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Brightelionaire(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
ladypearl45:
to create topic na by force
you met a girl that can't cook doesn't mean that age bracket can't cook.

Don't worry whenever you come east let me know. I will prepare you a meal. Then you will know say to cook na from parents house not age bracket
WHAT PART OF THE EAST, I WAN COME
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Sammie23: 6:41pm On May 03, 2016
Smboi hit dz guy angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Titilayooni(f): 1:48am On May 04, 2016
undecided
kindakuz:

u dey boost abt her buh we nvr see her cooking and we cant believe u either..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by 48noble(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Have you noticed ?

Hmmm. I dey watch them..

They are so greedy, they dont wanna offer anything..
Na them go tire
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 04, 2016
Brightelionaire:
WHAT PART OF THE EAST, I WAN COME

when u dey ready pm me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by SirAfoy1(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
i'm searching for 1999-2016 lady this will better, they can cook stone
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by dangervu(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2016
MoNickk:
funny write up. i was born between the years you mentioned and i beg to differ...the fact that your female friends cant cook doesnt mean no other female can. i refuse to be termed 'indomie generation'. i can boldy n proudly say i can cook mouth watering meals that would make you forget your middle name,clean n also keep house. Now what do u bring to the table other thsn money? what makes you stand out from other guys?

Thank you mama for that most girls within that year can hardly cook or dohome chores
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Immarocks(f): 1:59pm On May 04, 2016
Omavik:
Hello!! go learn how to cook and quit hating...

By the way,, pls if you have no one you're supporting for Miss NL,, kindly join Chubbyt's train,, her verification came late... Your support and vote will be much appreciated..

Thanks...

Darling I don't have to announce to pple dat I can cook.....I will vote if ua contesting....thanks
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Brightelionaire(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2016
ladypearl45:

when u dey ready pm me
AM NT JOKING, AM READY
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Flamezreal(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2016
mamawin:
so you will cancel d wedding because she can't pound? na only food you com chop for this world abi? I bet you are yet to meet a girl, with lots of stuffs, brilliant, beautiful, employed, respectful, can cook all except pounded yam? my dear, you will just decide d poundo yr mama gave don too much self....lol
I'm quite old fashioned in dealing with ladies. I prefer a Lady with "mama Africa" trait not those ones that just want to be oyinbo by force.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by mamawin(f): 11:44am On May 05, 2016
Flamezreal:
I'm quite old fashioned in dealing with ladies. I prefer a Lady with "mama Africa" trait not those ones that just want to be oyinbo by force.
ok good luck to you
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Flamezreal(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2016
mamawin:
ok good luck to you
thanks 4 d care.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Geofavor(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2016
Roselilly:
Do not generalize pls, u were just unlucky with all that u choosed.
ewo!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Temmytea70(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2016
Titilayooni:
grin that you met an indomie babe does not mean all ladies born in those years are the same...U can speak for that babe,I was born 1990 but you can't speak for me bro....Like the yorubas would say"Won ko mi,moo tun gba eko"

Nice cv... .. We'll get back to you for the job grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Temmytea70(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2016
Geofavor:

ewo!

I got pierced in the heart too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000 / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady / How To Increase Your Sperm Quality Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.