Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. (2295 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. by cola: 12:15pm On May 03, 2016
modath:

Me i know what i don't want to see;

1. Keke marwa & such nonsense

2. Nauseating feeding allowance/logistics for Aso Villa

3. Unemployed stipends.... It should be redirected to SMEs & Start-ups funding..

With due respect i want you to point me to me the exact doc or audio or similar where the president or the vp talked about stipends for the unemployed.
What I have heard the vp talk about is stipend for the poorest and most vulnerable.
Now, who disagrees with handouts for 65yrs old widows and weak old men.
Govts in even more prosperous economies have social safety nets for the most vulnerable in their societies.
And the money they get gets spent in the economy anyway...

For the unemployed, no. For poor old widows and the weak, i don't mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) / Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st / The Likes Of Danjuma Are The Architects Of The On-going Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.