Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) (2299 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC / Vice president, Yemi Osibanjo meets with IDPs children (Photos) / Photos As VP Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ”I Need A Job’ Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by sugarbelly1: 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
Last week, this unemployed female graduate of Computer Sciences stood by the road in Lekki with a placard.

Her dreams have been answered.She has not only met with UBA CEO,Tony Elumelu,she was also invited by the vice president,Yemi Osibanjo .They are pictured at his residence today.

Source:http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/osibanjo-meets-with-lady-who-carried-i.html

Lalasticlala ijebabe

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by sugarbelly1: 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
See wahala oooo!!! !

Even though i totally support APC govt
Infact i be "Zombie".. .. .
This our govt like pikicho.

Babe ur luck don shine wella.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by ricsman(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
I know meeting these caliber of person means one thing.... she doesn't need a job again. envelope done change hand.
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 27, 2016
Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments
https://www.nairaland.com/3129540/nepotism-alert-update-buharis-lopsided

Na say make every jobless Nigerian begin carry sign. Juvenile approach to governance everywhere you look.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Paschal001: 10:27pm On May 27, 2016
I smell front page material....
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Amakortee: 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
God will remember me one day too
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Firefire(m): 10:30pm On May 27, 2016
Very Good (VG)

Unfortunately, this pictorial caricature will not provide jobs for thousands of jobless First Class Graduates, 2:1, 2:2 and all manners of unemployed and underemployed youths promised job during APC campaign.

If after 12 Calendar month, the number of job loss is greater than the jobs promised by APC in 2019, I fear Nigeria might go up in flame.

Kindly to the jobless fellow defending APC, both online and offline, TIME FOR YOU TO HANG YOUR JOBLESS NOTE on your necks.

Good Luck to Nigerians in search of job. Please don't forget to share your pictures on social media for easy access to Aso Rock.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by SweetieConstie(f): 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
Great! cheesy Thank God for her life! smiley

Another Olajumoke I guess...undecided
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Progressive01(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
Wow. She set aside her pride, confronted shame, and God elevated her.

Another success story courtesy social media. smiley

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by sobastical: 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
I just don't like this. So now every job seekers should hang a placard around their neck displaying their situation before they can address? Maybe some so called graduate are not even creative enough

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2016
Goodlock
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by pinkyliceous(f): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
All jobless undergraduates should pick up brooms and sweep the streets with placards to indicate that they need jobs. You can even paint the walls of the cities.
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2016
na the change be this??

A promise of change has suddenly turned to a change of promise,

Only God will judge.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Mynd44: 10:51pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
Is this how people get jobs in other countries with responsible leaders?
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Pidggin(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2016
STPEACE:
na the change be this??

grin Na selfies takers we get for Aso rock na, lolz
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by tayooluwole: 11:00pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Kelklein(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2016
pleazz.....kill me!
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:04am On May 28, 2016
if I carry placard too now dem go say I b copy cat.
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by knightsTempler: 1:08am On May 28, 2016
Are you aged between 25yrs - 46yrs?

Are you a holder of a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or PhD in any field related to Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Law, Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration, Education, Nursing?

Do you have a driver's license?

Do you have at least a minimum of 2 years working experience in any of the fields above?

Are you willing to work from 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am-12.00noon on Friday?

Are you ready to accept and take home a salary of USD$9,000 per month, transport allowances of $2,000 per month, Housing allowance of $2,000 per month, lunch allowance of $1,000 per month?

Are you ready to travel out of the country at least twice every quarter to USA or any destination of your choice with your partner?

THEN DON'T WORRY � ....YOU ARE NOT ALONE .... I'm also looking for such a job. If you find one please call me too. Thank you very much.

#Copied

#mynameissleek©®
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by mikolo80: 2:43am On May 28, 2016
sobastical:
I just don't like this. So now every job seekers should hang a placard around their neck displaying their situation before they can address? Maybe some so called graduate are not even creative enough
be like say you be enemy of progress. so for your mind they should just sit down and do nothing instead. you think everybody has money to advertise I'm newspaper
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by proeast(m): 4:35am On May 28, 2016
I hope he will still meet with the thousands that have taken over the streets with placards looking for job.
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by matrix199(m): 4:51am On May 28, 2016
Any unemployed graduate can carry placard in search of a job. It doesn't necessarily deserve the attention being paid to it, the attention the two ladies who carried the placards are receiving.

Why invite a placard carrying job seeker to a talk, when there are 'think outside the box' unemployed graduates who are involved in self-sustenance like the case of a graduate who fries akara with gas cooker in Jos Plateau state. The "think outside the box" and "the self-reliance" graduates are the ones who deserve the invite, not these easy way job seekers who probably don't have much to offer employers, since they cldn't offer themselves ideas on how to become self-reliance.
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2016
This government is failing per seconds, what kind of random governance is this and message are they sending to the other jobless youths?
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 28, 2016
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 28, 2016
What about the BUHARI trekkers...?

Hope they all have jobs.. ?
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by sobastical: 11:01am On May 28, 2016
mikolo80:
be like say you be enemy of progress. so for your mind they should just sit down and do nothing instead. you think everybody has money to advertise I'm newspaper

You should have digest what I wrote well then you can see my point of view. But that's your own opinion which I can't change but please am not what you called me there.

Thanks
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
Her gamble has paid off gallantly
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by idensko(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
U c, dre is notn like determination.

No what u want, nd go 4 it.

Don't let shame and pride stand in ur way.

Money don't make u rich, ideas do.
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by mikolo80: 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
sobastical:

You should have digest what I wrote well then you can see my point of view. But that's your own opinion which I can't change but please am not what you called me there.

Thanks
and you didn't comprehend mine. you do what you have to do to to survive. you are insisting that there is only one way to Jerusalem. o boy na by any means necessary o. she got what she deserved. others answering vacancy get what they deserve. imagine 1 million applying for police job of 10000 slots. there is fire on the mountain and some of you are here talking nonsense ideology.
Re: Osibanjo Meets With Lady Who Carried ''I Need A Job' Placard (photo) by sobastical: 11:28pm On May 28, 2016
mikolo80:
and you didn't comprehend mine. you do what you have to do to to survive. you are insisting that there is only one way to Jerusalem. o boy na by any means necessary o. she got what she deserved. others answering vacancy get what they deserve. imagine 1 million applying for police job of 10000 slots. there is fire on the mountain and some of you are here talking nonsense ideology.

Okay sir

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Warns Buhari Not To Disgrace Nigeria In US / It Is Over For Governor Willie Obiano Of Anambra State / Biafra Is The Enslavement Of Minority Ethnic Nationalities In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.