Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women (1014 Views)

Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by giftft(f): 7:43am On May 03, 2016
Besides svelte body and cooking skills, there are many things that a man secretly admires in a woman. We demystify these traits that he finds superbly sexy, no second thoughts here!

1. Woman who can handle her drink: You may never realize this but your man admires the way you don’t become a damsel in mess after gulping down those few shots of vodka. A man instantly falls for your charm when you can stand straight even after a few drinks. That’s a brownie point already in your kitty.

2. Confident in her skin: Trust us ladies when we say that we do battle with image issues and fat shaming every now and then. But if you are absolutely comfortable in your skin and can even laugh at your idiocy, then your man will never leave you. After all who will like to live with someone who’s constantly prodding about her looks and ‘weighty’ issues.

3. No makeup: While few women feel naked in public without make-up, there are many women who can walk out in the open without make-up and with elan. And guess what! Men love when a woman can walk out in public without any make-up and still look drop dead gorgeous by letting her inner glow shine.

4. When they talk about their goals: No matter whether her goal is to build her own empire or eradicate poverty, a man will listen to her intently while his girl is talking about her future plans. It drives him crazy to see that you are passionate about your goals.

http://biafrasay.com/p/320736/5-things-men-find-super-sexy-in-women
Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by obiorathesubtle: 8:01am On May 03, 2016
number one and three will get me standing immediately!! I mean, they would literally give my dick something to stand for..

However, if a woman is independent and somewhat strong(not acting like a _fucking damsel in distress all the time), can counter criticism or can atleast stand up for herself to an extent(just like seyi shay), I almost will have this desire to be her slave for eternity.. It turns me the _fuck on! No jokes!

It's not just only about the curves, assets or whatever.. They do it sometimes.. I mean, they mean a woman is sexy sometimes.. But what makes a woman 'the sexiest' is all these other stuff...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by lordtim001(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2016
Click Like if you agree and Share if you disagree with the OP

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by fuckpoverty(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2016
op shey u b ogbanje..my exact fantasies in women
Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by forandy(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2016
Doesn't make them super sexy anything angry
Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by wemmieslim(f): 9:55am On May 03, 2016
point well stated.
Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by IghravweIG(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2016
Nice points@Op.
Especially that number 1.
Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2016
Lies! If you aint supersexy you are simply not!
Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by firstking01(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2016
Sexy ko chexy niundecided
Re: 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women by coursednigerian(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2016
see this joke

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Passport,drivers License,id Card / 10 Things Guys Need To Stop Doing. / Major Signs Of Silent Break Up In Courtship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.