Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village (4988 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by kesses: 2:59pm On May 16, 2016
sorry about it but when next you want to buy a phone plis know all about the phone before buying it
Tolung1:
i bought a brand new boom j8 last week friday for 43,000.

then later last night i met a friend of mine on my street, he saw the phone with me and asked if i could borrow him the headset,

and i was like ..which headset is that..

then he replied saying the head set for the boom j8 that the headset normally come with it..

please was i scammed cause i taught you have to pay extra 5000 naira to get the head set with the phone according to what the seller told me told me last week friday.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by oluwadaemilola: 6:18pm On May 16, 2016
It is a pity that you were scammed, a ori iru e mo
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Piusman: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Who doesn't research a phone before getting it?!

mosjames:

Lol.. why?
You mean the guy before
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2016
LOL
ME I NO KNOW FOR YOU OO

Penaldo:
Then Na to sell the C8 to buy J8 sure pass
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

ode

greenhulk:
Hmm.. And yet another boom j8 thread. Op nobody scammed u, u are simply advertising for tecno. U know very well that boom j8 comes with free head phones but because ur s tecno marketer u come up with this story.

Check the thread below, op was very active in that thread, he knows the phone comes with free headphones.

https://www.nairaland.com/3022276/free-giveaways-every-boom-j8/1#44302786
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
it is headset not earpiece
Penaldo:
Is it boom J8 earpiece?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
y you dey take am personal na

gingerman876:
Didnt u read about a similar post on here? Alaye u r not well!
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
i guess it is something like that

omoalajah:
Read about this some time ago, is it that they use jazz to sell the phone for you?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
lol

360koncepts:
I dont understand the OP too.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
the one you bought for him?

yinka360nl1:
This OP is high on some weed
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2016
shutup your mouth jooooor
is that y you are here??

blaquemyc:
@Op, you can't fool everybody at the same time. Fuckin tecno marketer
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
na your own work here abi??

kolexepana:

Lmao, you don catch am grin
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2016
whalahi
if you are not they will just use your head

Xhaka:
Thats Lagos for you, you gotta be wise wink
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
exactly, you are wise jawe

ShiroSan:

But what he is saying is that he was supposed to make enquiries, to be sure at least.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
shey you and him have beef before ni

topradar4:
Firstly the phone isn't 43k, It's actually 41k. So they cheated you there.

Secondly, Lots of threads have been opened Over this Same phone saying it comes with the Headsets. You probably didn't pay enough attention to this warning.

Anyways, it serves you Right!
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2016
that true but am sure he would have gone back

Nwokoji1:
Sorry about your Experience OP, Do you still have your Reciept? You could always go back and complain.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
ikegwu??
Osyxcel:

Don't mind some people. 1Gb RAM is more than enough for normal every day usage. By normal every day usage, I mean running just a few useful and important apps especially in the background.

So far your phone is running smoothly without any issues, you don't need to bother yourself about the RAM except you intend to run heavy games or other graphics intensive apps.

Android on 4.4 is the same on 6.0, just a more interesting U.I and few additional useful features.

BTW, what is Ikegwu Nwannem? smiley
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2016
not everyone will think about that na
like really

Osyxcel:

I concur, it's difficult to follow all threads, but a simple search for Boom J8 would have been really helpful.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2016
shut the Bleep up abeg
comot for road make i see front
is that y you are here??

shey na you buy phone for them

parrotibaba:
Abeg all these tecno marketing goats we don hear una. It's enough. This same thread was opened last week and the mods are not doing their very best to ban this 1diots destroying this section. Watch this thread opened again next week by another f00l.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
dunt mind t5he mumu

allytinted:

Soroniyen
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
see teeth imbe

olagamalin:
grin grin
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2016
lol
i might have read about it
but since the phone is and the headset is apart he might have not noticed

BaconSandwich:
U do ursef. You shouldve checked abt the phone b4 going there but as bar dey ur hand u dey ginger. One of my friends got a lower price on a phone because she checked online, wrote it down & told d guy dt another branch of their shop is selling it for less & dts hw much she wanted to pay. Next time, browsing is ur friend
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by kolexepana: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Femikutti:
lol
na your own work here abi??

If i get work, i nogo get time enter NL grin
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Penaldo: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Femikutti:
Thanks but whats the difference?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Penaldo: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Femikutti:
LOL
ME I NO KNOW FOR YOU OO

Can I help you sir?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Penaldo: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
na wetin be d difference?
Femikutti:
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Penaldo: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Femikutti:
LOL
ME I NO KNOW FOR YOU OO

Can I help you sir?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Tolung1: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2016
lol

you are right tho, I guess everyone here self Is jobless including me gan grin

kolexepana:

If i get work, i nogo get time enter NL grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Free Calls And 0.0kb Free Browsing Reloaded Via Psiphon On Airtel / Gionee Is Back With Introduction Of A New Phone P10m / Itel P33 Plus VS Tecno Spark 3 Pro: Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.