Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village (4990 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
Hmm.. And yet another boom j8 thread. Op nobody scammed u, u are simply advertising for tecno. U know very well that boom j8 comes with free head phones but because ur s tecno marketer u come up with this story.

Check the thread below, op was very active in that thread, he knows the phone comes with free headphones.

https://www.nairaland.com/3022276/free-giveaways-every-boom-j8/1#44302786

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Penaldo: 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
olagamalin:
I can take you to where retailers are buying it for N100
Is it boom J8 earpiece?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by gingerman876: 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
Didnt u read about a similar post on here? Alaye u r not well!
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by omoalajah(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2016
Read about this some time ago, is it that they use jazz to sell the phone for you?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by 360koncepts: 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
I dont understand the OP too.
omoalajah:
Read about this some time ago, is it that they use jazz to sell the phone for you?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by yinka360nl1: 2:35pm On May 03, 2016
This OP is high on some weed
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by blaquemyc: 2:44pm On May 03, 2016
@Op, you can't fool everybody at the same time. Fuckin tecno marketer
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by kolexepana: 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
greenhulk:
Hmm.. And yet another boom j8 thread. Op nobody scammed u, u are simply advertising for tecno. U know very well that boom j8 comes with free head phones but because ur s tecno marketer u come up with this story.

Check the thread below, op was very active in that thread, he knows the phone comes with free headphones.

https://www.nairaland.com/3022276/free-giveaways-every-boom-j8/1#44302786
Lmao, you don catch am grin
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Xhaka(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2016
Thats Lagos for you, you gotta be wise wink
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by ShiroSan: 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
Penaldo:

Not everybody follows threads bumper to bumper

But what he is saying is that he was supposed to make enquiries, to be sure at least.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by topradar4(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2016
Firstly the phone isn't 43k, It's actually 41k. So they cheated you there.

Secondly, Lots of threads have been opened Over this Same phone saying it comes with the Headsets. You probably didn't pay enough attention to this warning.

Anyways, it serves you Right!
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Nwokoji1: 4:28pm On May 03, 2016
Sorry about your Experience OP, Do you still have your Reciept? You could always go back and complain.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Osyxcel(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2016
MizMyColi:

Ikegwu Nwannem.
Smh.

As for the W4, I'm still looking at it and making my findings. I intend to make a post out of it.
I didn't even learn much about the phone. I just heard it's Android 6.0 at 29k....that was all the conviction I needed. Lol.
The only complaint I see online is about the 1GB RAM, with the way people were complaining eh, I almost abandoned the phone...
but I have been using it and I really haven't encountered any difficulty per se.

The only difficulty would be learning more about android 6.0 seeing as I came from Android 4.4.2.

Don't mind some people. 1Gb RAM is more than enough for normal every day usage. By normal every day usage, I mean running just a few useful and important apps especially in the background.

So far your phone is running smoothly without any issues, you don't need to bother yourself about the RAM except you intend to run heavy games or other graphics intensive apps.

Android on 4.4 is the same on 6.0, just a more interesting U.I and few additional useful features.

BTW, what is Ikegwu Nwannem? smiley
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Osyxcel(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2016
Penaldo:

Not everybody follows threads bumper to bumper

I concur, it's difficult to follow all threads, but a simple search for Boom J8 would have been really helpful.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by parrotibaba(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
Abeg all these tecno marketing goats we don hear una. It's enough. This same thread was opened last week and the mods are not doing their very best to ban this 1diots destroying this section. Watch this thread opened again next week by another f00l.

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by allytinted: 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
olagamalin:
I can take you to where retailers are buying it for N100
Soroniyen
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by olagamalin(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2016
allytinted:

Soroniyen
grin grin
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 03, 2016
U do ursef. You shouldve checked abt the phone b4 going there but as bar dey ur hand u dey ginger. One of my friends got a lower price on a phone because she checked online, wrote it down & told d guy dt another branch of their shop is selling it for less & dts hw much she wanted to pay. Next time, browsing is ur friend
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 12:08am On May 04, 2016
Lol
They wunt give him
Penaldo:
Go back to take your headset. Tell them that I said so
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 12:09am On May 04, 2016
Obviously
It is another case
tempest01:
Thought this was posted already

Or it's another case?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Femikutti: 12:10am On May 04, 2016
Loll
The headset been free was not talked about na
lofty900:
You've been scammed. Didn't you read about the phone before buying it? It comes with free headset
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Penaldo: 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
Osyxcel:

I concur, it's difficult to follow all threads, but a simple search for Boom J8 would have been really helpful.
The deed has been done. I think Tecno need to be informed
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
Tizzie:
eyah .. sad story. Someone else has been scammed here of the same headset. buy N200 earpiece
How is that assistance?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:49pm On May 05, 2016
Penaldo:
The deed has been done. I think Tecno need to be informed
How can you help?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by stevepeters: 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
So you didn't know that phone you were going to buy before you went to computer village? SMH

Tolung1:
i bought a brand new boom j8 last week friday for 43,000.

then later last night i met a friend of mine on my street, he saw the phone with me and asked if i could borrow him the headset,

and i was like ..which headset is that..

then he replied saying the head set for the boom j8 that the headset normally come with it..

please was i scammed cause i taught you have to pay extra 5000 naira to get the head set with the phone according to what the seller told me told me last week friday.
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Cdave: 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
you can never compare the quality of a 200 earpiece to that headset

Tizzie:
eyah .. sad story. Someone else has been scammed here of the same headset. buy N200 earpiece
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by ceejay80s(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2016
Even nokia 3310 comes with headset talkless of ur j8,
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by ceejay80s(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2016
parrotibaba:
Abeg all these tecno marketing goats we don hear una. It's enough. This same thread was opened last week and the mods are not doing their very best to ban this 1diots destroying this section. Watch this thread opened again next week by another f00l.

Why are u talking like this, is it right for the headset to be removed in the first place?

Go buy lcd and get home to find out it has no scrren , won't u take it back?
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
Tolung1:
i bought a brand new boom j8 last week friday for 43,000.

then later last night i met a friend of mine on my street, he saw the phone with me and asked if i could borrow him the headset,

and i was like ..which headset is that..

then he replied saying the head set for the boom j8 that the headset normally come with it..

please was i scammed cause i taught you have to pay extra 5000 naira to get the head set with the phone according to what the seller told me told me last week friday.
What jobless dey cause
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by Piusman: 6:02pm On May 08, 2016
I really don't feel sorry for you sha.......
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by mosjames: 3:12pm On May 09, 2016
Piusman:
I really don't feel sorry for you sha.......
Lol.. why?
You mean the guy before
Re: Please Was I Just Scammed At Computer Village by daphid25(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2016
You were not scammed, you were gba'd grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android Secret Codes / Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? / Huawei Y5 Affordable Smart Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.