Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry (1678 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by lilian(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2005
Pls i need ur help. even though i have not seen the husband. Am still searching
any intrested should inform me.
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by larger20(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2005
I dont know ..good luck grin

As for the kids.....make sure they go to church on sundays....also make sure ur husband goes to church with u....
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by Renike(f): 5:40am On Nov 28, 2005
wow..am loving dat..planing ahead...
well, got one advice for ya...
just be d best wife and mother u can be..
when the time comes, u wld definitely know what it approriate and how to handle things.
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by prettyH(f): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2005
lilian hi,
Not married my self but i guess women are good at multitasking so don't think that'll be a problem when u get married. but u would have to get married first and have kids to know how to handle the home.

My opinion
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by Scorpio(f): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2005
why are you worried now since you say you haven't gotten a husband yet?
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by mamba(m): 4:11am On Nov 30, 2005
hi lilian, it's real nice of you planning ahead b4 settling down, some might not know the benefits, but i know from experience that people who plan ahead are always more successful in whatever they do. i'll advise you go to a library or search net for books/materials on keeping a happy home.. the key to this is respect, understanding & sexual satisfaction for the man, and care & love for the kids
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by Swish(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2005
First get married then be faithful to God. (of course faithful even before marriage)
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by pretysmile(f): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2005
U knw wat?U need to fear the lord b4 anything cos d bible says d fear of the lord is the beginnin of wisdom.I believe thru him, all things r possible.So not too worry,it is well.God will surely lead u n i believe ur parents will also tell u wat to do as a young wife.
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by icingbaby(f): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2005
just be a good helper for your husband, and care for your family lovingly. that all i know.
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by ed(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2005
Letter to the Corinthians:

Husbands love your wives and wives respect your husbands.

I noticed the difference " love " for the wife and " respect " for the husband. Very important difference, very important teaching.

A woman needs love, a man needs respect, primarily. Neither can 'blossom' without.

So respect your husband and you will live with a happy man. Note: respecting a man is not necessarily easy for a woman; this has to do with their different 'make-up'. Loving a woman doesn't seem to be that easy for a man either. The clue for men is: whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them. So, do for your wife what you would like her to do for you and you will live with a happy wife.

The other key to marital happiness: forgiveness.

All this is included in being faithful to the Lord and fearing the Lord as pretysmile and Swish have stated.
Without all this it is going to be a difficult task.
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by immanuella(f): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2006
This has got to be the funniest topic!!! You want people u dont know to give u advice on how to run ur home? Thats scary!!
Re: Advice me on how i will take care of my husband and children when i marry by omogenaija(f): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2006
girl taking care comes natural when u are ready to to get married and have kids. if u have doubts or u arent sure take ur time . i wish u the best. my only advice is for u to pray.

adura lo le se smiley

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies By Choking On A Se.x Toy / Laptop Or Foam? Please Advice / How Do I Make My Wife Understand My Pains During My High BP Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.