Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors (1227 Views)

How Ekiti State N4.7 Billion Bailout Fund Was Shared / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Governor Loses $10m Bail Out Funds To Mistress In Texas, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by chiefolododo(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2016
I am still amazed how one would give you money to execute a project and wouldnot bother to make enquiries whether the project was executed or not .
Mr President the bail out fund you gave to APC governors was not judiciously utilized , what are you gonna do? (NOTHING, I guess). Our president doesn't want to offend his god sons and especially his god father ,TINUBU . if not so why has he not summoned the likes of Aregbesola who embezzled bail out fund , the likes of (my people my people) who used the money to buy an hotel in Dubai ?

This is the weakest President ever if you ask me , and you think the States should pay back the money? I guess it is far better if you collect it from this corrupt governors .

CHIEFOLODODO WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THE TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by YourMrBoo: 9:13am On May 03, 2016
Thanks for that insight...

This is like paying back to the APC looters who kept the illiterate in office.

My only concern is that the upcoming administration after this fraud will witness a kind of critical debt and heavy mess in their economy irrespective of any geopolitical zone...

Buhari and APC are pure scam, chop make I chop government...

2 Likes

Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2016
Buhary is paying back his campaing funds.
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by olalat(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2016
But bail out fund was nt given to only apc state nah, pdp states alse benefited from it. I knw ur intention though, u are after aregbesola.

2 Likes

Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by DesChyko: 9:20am On May 03, 2016
The bottom line is that corruption is everywhere. They should just bring the original change they promised or bring back 'GEJ' corruption. That one make sense pass.
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by YourMrBoo: 9:22am On May 03, 2016
olalat:
But bail out fund was nt given to only apc state nah, pdp states alse benefited from it. I knw ur intention though, u are after aregbesola.

Any PDP state that fell for this buhari and APC unconstitutional and devilish antics has his knowledge to be blamed for driving himself into a long term crisis highway just for his stupidity.
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by nnachukz(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2016
All the APC governors that got the bailout fund are still owing their workers. Actually they knew it was a compensation.
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2016
How did you arrive at this personal conclusion. The bail out was simply to settle salary arrears which the States all did. Maybe one could argue that some States might have needed less than they were given but that should be a different issue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by DaBullIT(m): 9:31am On May 03, 2016
Nothing is good for wailers

APC states suffered great injustice from PDP/ Jonathan led government

If i do not know anywhere else's story , I know that of Osun, Allocation was cut initially by 30% and then eventually , the allocation itself became 30% of the initial total , from 4.2B to 1.3B all because Aregbe won the second term in office despite the use of Ekitigate method , Those who reside in Osun will not forget how police officers wearing hand bands and pdp logos forced people to vote for PDP , neither would they forget the shootout at Chief Adeleke's house at Cottage , Ede, Attempted kidnap of the deputy governor of osun who called in to a radio station and refused to disclose her location because her official car was trailed and stopped at gun point fortunately she took her private car

People of Osun will not forget what Obanikoro and his buddies did bringing DSS and Nigerian Army to Osun for invasion and instilling fear into the citizenry , upon the whole effort, they still lost to Aregbesola

From my perspective , Bailout is what Aregbesola used to pay his workers uptill Jan/Feb this year and his construction works have not stopped either ,

Do some research and search google before you start telling me nonsense when you quote me if you do not live in Osun, don't bother to quote me , if you are a known wailer , i will insult you

Thanks

Seun, Mydn44

2 Likes

Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by chiefolododo(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2016
These are people who see black and call it white . this evil man called Aregbesola is not paying salaries , but these kind of people will come here and start saying he is not owing salaries . we must not politicize everything . I am not a wailer , we only say the truth

On the issue of allocation , you guys are saying Gej cut Osun state allocation to 1.3b , that bad if he did, but was it not of recent during this buhari regime that Osun state allocation was cut to 6m naiira ? (Compare 1.3b Naira to 6million ) Jonathan was not the problem but this midget , corrupt and heartless governor. I keep on saying this that God will have to apologize to pharaoh or judge Aregbesola because of the innocent blood he has shed
DaBullIT:

If i do not know anywhere else's story , I know that of Osun, Allocation was cut initially by 30% and then eventually , the allocation itself became 30% of the initial total , from 4.2B to 1.3B all because Aregbe won the second term in office despite the use of Ekitigate method , Those who reside in Osun will not forget how police officers wearing hand bands and pdp logos forced people to vote for PDP , neither would they forget the shootout at Chief Adeleke's house at Cottage , Ede, Attempted kidnap of the deputy governor of osun who called in to a radio station and refused to disclose her location because her official car was trailed and stopped at gun point fortunately she took her private car

People of Osun will not forget what Obanikoro and his buddies did bringing DSS and Nigerian Army to Osun for invasion and instilling fear into the citizenry , upon the whole effort, they still lost to Aregbesola

From my perspective , Bailout is what Aregbesola used to pay his workers uptill Jan/Feb this year and his construction works have not stopped either ,

Do some research and search google before you start telling me nonsense when you quote me if you do not live in Osun, don't bother to quote me , if you are a known wailer , i will insult you

Thanks

Seun, Mydn44
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by chiefolododo(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2016
Why do you think I should not be after a murderer?these kind of people that support Aregbesola are even more wicked than he is
olalat:
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by olalat(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2016
The fact remains that they all took the bailout. Even fayose took. So, what are we talking abt. Legality of it can come out 4 debate another day.
YourMrBoo:

Any PDP state that fell for this buhari and APC unconstitutional and devilish antics has his knowledge to be blamed for driving himself into a long term crisis highway just for his stupidity.
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by petrov10: 10:05am On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:

Thanks

Seun, Mydn44
oga stop ranting. face the topic jor
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by DaBullIT(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Maybe you should connect your brain's wifi to your finger when typing,

You are too blind to see
From my perspective , Bailout is what Aregbesola used to pay his workers uptill Jan/Feb this year and his construction works have not stopped either

Odensin Nigeria limited , carry your load for hand put other people own for head

petrov10:
oga stop ranting. face the topic jor
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by DaBullIT(m): 10:24am On May 03, 2016
Dear ChiefOponu

I specifically warned anyone not to quote me if they are known wailers , don't live in Osun and have not done their research

But to Justify calling you Oponu , i will share some facts with you

First off, You do not even know if it's true or not that the allocation was cut

FYI , Yes it was , go to my previous posts from late 2015 , There's link from Punchng,Tribune,TheNation, TVC news , AIT news confirming this fact, or better still search google , you'll find answers there

Secondly , I am not sure if it's stewpydity or just plain ignorance but Osun's allocation was not reduced to 6Million, Immediately the allocation arrived in Osun state govt's account, the creditors being owed took their money as previously agreed and what was left for Osun was 6Million, somehow , Aregbe managed to pay

Finally , I do not work for NLC or control what they say on air , or on internet , but NLC Osun state chapter confirmed that this Evil man is not owing them any money

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/21/nlc-affirms-osun-govt-not-owing-salaries/
https://www.nairaland.com/3061476/nlc-affirms-osun-not-owing

Now go and bury your head in shame and ask any moderator to change your username to ChiefOniro or ChiefOponu

Thanks for your time

chiefolododo:
These are people who see black and call it white . this evil man called Aregbesola is not paying salaries , but these kind of people will come here and start saying he is not owing salaries . we must not politicize everything . I am not a wailer , we only say the truth

On the issue of allocation , you guys are saying Gej cut Osun state allocation to 1.3b , that bad if he did, but was it not of recent during this buhari regime that Osun state allocation was cut to 6m naiira ? (Compare 1.3b Naira to 6million ) Jonathan was not the problem but this midget , corrupt and heartless governor. I keep on saying this that God will have to apologize to pharaoh or judge Aregbesola because of the innocent blood he has shed
Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by chiefolododo(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2016
I should not drag issues with someone like you knows nothing about what he is saying.
DaBullIT:
Dear ChiefOponu

I specifically warned anyone not to quote me if they are known wailers , don't live in Osun and have not done their research

But to Justify calling you Oponu , i will share some facts with you

First off, You do not even know if it's true or not that the allocation was cut

FYI , Yes it was , go to my previous posts from late 2015 , There's link from Punchng,Tribune,TheNation, TVC news , AIT news confirming this fact, or better still search google , you'll find answers there

Secondly , I am not sure if it's stewpydity or just plain ignorance but Osun's allocation was not reduced to 6Million, Immediately the allocation arrived in Osun state govt's account, the creditors being owed took their money as previously agreed and what was left for Osun was 6Million, somehow , Aregbe managed to pay

Finally , I do not work for NLC or control what they say on air , or on internet , but NLC Osun state chapter confirmed that this Evil man is not owing them any money

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/04/21/nlc-affirms-osun-govt-not-owing-salaries/
https://www.nairaland.com/3061476/nlc-affirms-osun-not-owing

Now go and bury your head in shame and ask any moderator to change your username to ChiefOniro or ChiefOponu

Thanks for your time

Re: The Bail Out Fund Was Simply To Compensate APC Governors by sexybrooke: 11:21am On May 03, 2016
chiefolododo:

another masterpiece

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Newly Built World Class Bus Park At Iyana Oworo By Lagos State Gov. / DSS Arrests Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Ihejirika / Callousness Of Lagos State Governors -being Mean To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.