Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) (2790 Views)

How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by martedi(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
I bought this Infinix hot2 phone in December 31th 2015 , ever since I bought this phone it from one problem to another.
(1) the battery does not last long.
(2) the battery discharges when plugged on charger.
(3) you have t reboot the phone all the time before it will start charging properly.
(4) you have to reboot the phone before you can use it or else the battery will drain in no time.
(5) it takes time for the phone battery to charge but discharge quickly
(6) they said the phone storage is 16gb but you can only find 11.42gb space ), so what happened to the remaining 4.58gb.
Infinix should stop making phone of same kind and stop deceiving us with the names. I so much hate Infinix phones now.

1 Share

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by martedi(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2016
f dis phone
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by ORACLE1975(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2016
One chance
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Darkseid(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2016
I bought this same phone for my bro last december. Its been almost six months now and no complain; everything works well. He initially had a problem with the internal memory not showing up but a factory reset fixed that. @OP have you ever seen a 16gb phone that has 16gb available to the user?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2016
Darkseid:
I bought this same phone for my bro last december. Its been almost six months now and no complain; everything works well. He initially had a problem with the internal memory not showing up but a factory reset fixed that. @OP have you ever seen a 16gb phone that has 16gb available to the user?
don't mind op, he clearly hasn't used a smartphone before this.

op use d original infinix charger from infinix store or buy original USB charger elsewhere for battery issues. almost all my roomies are using d phone yet none has any issue

2 Likes

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by mosjames: 12:04pm On May 03, 2016
Hehe,, this one no useless reach Alpha mArvel grin
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by martedi(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
Darkseid:
I don't blame u maybe it becos u are nt d one experiencing dis problem. more over I took d phone back to were I bought it nd there changed it for me 3time BT still same issue. nd u are running ur mouth like pig

1 Like

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by martedi(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
don't mind op, he clearly hasn't used a smartphone before this.

op use d original infinix charger from infinix store or buy original USB charger elsewhere for battery issues. almost all my roomies are using d phone yet none has any issue
what is dis? does it look like a fake one to u

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by jmichlins(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2016
Since it has been trouble for you, mind selling 10k with the accesories

1 Like

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Darkseid(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
martedi:

I don't blame u maybe it becos u are nt d one experiencing dis problem. more over I took d phone back to were I bought it nd there changed it for me 3time BT still same issue. nd u are running ur mouth like pig
Seems to me that you are very big fool and not even worth my time.
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
The Thing is: Infinix X510 is as wack as it comes.. I have a friend that makes use of it.. On 3G, It drains after 2hrs tops... The phone also gets hot on 3G usage...

Sometimes, it pops up a message like ''Phone has exceeded maximum temperature''.. I mean, whada eff is that all about??

Infinix messed up there..
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by martedi(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2016
Djangocode:
The Thing is: Infinix X510 is as wack as it comes.. I have a friend that makes use of it.. On 3G, It drains after 2hrs tops... The phone also gets hot on 3G usage...

Sometimes, it pops up a message like ''Phone has exceeded maximum temperature''.. I mean, whada eff is that all about??

Infinix messed up there..
thanks for that point
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by martedi(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2016
Darkseid:
Seems to me that you are very big fool and not even worth my time.
you are a bigger fool.
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by jmichlins(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
martedi:

you are a bigger fool.
jmichlins:
Since it has been trouble for you, mind selling 10k with the accesories
martedi:

you are a bigger fool.
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by ishittu: 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
@Op, me i am using the phone and there are no issues associated with it, the truth is, the Infinix hot2 is not your regular off the shelf phone, it's a phone meant for people who really know how to use and understand the workings of an android one phone. Thats why infinix and google made so much noise trying to educate everyone about android one. One thing is for sure, there are certain apps you will install on any android one phone that can cause it to misbehave because the OS is not the regular Lollipop 5.1. Hot2 is built in such a way that ordinary android users may find challenging eg absence of filemanager, not being able to set personalised ringtones and others. Even if the phone is fixed and repaired for you, you may still find it challenging to use so better you get another android phone rather than kill Hot2 that works very well for others. Simply port.

1 Like

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by augster(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2016
Darkseid is definitely right, this is the first smartphone op is using. You claim you found 11.42gb out of 16gb.
Please where are the system apps installed? On your sim card?
If you like abuse me from now till tmao, i wont reply :-p

2 Likes

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Rozaystunna(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2016
Op know that the system takes up to 4gb so they ain't lying over the 16gb. On the ba3 part its prolly a manufacturing problem your phone must have come with warranty so u can go and make a change smiley
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by NigerianScholar: 4:42pm On May 03, 2016
martedi:
I bought this Infinix hot2 phone in December 31th 2015 , ever since I bought this phone it from one problem to another.
(1) the battery does not last long.
(2) the battery discharges when plugged on charger.
(3) you have t reboot the phone all the time before it will start charging properly.
(4) you have to reboot the phone before you can use it or else the battery will drain in no time.
(5) it takes time for the phone battery to charge but discharge quickly
(6) they said the phone storage is 16gb but you can only find 11.42gb space ), so what happened to the remaining 4.58gb.
Infinix should stop making phone of same kind and stop deceiving us with the names. I so much hate Infinix phones now.
I was about to reply you. Until I saw the bolded above...I cant even take you serious anymore. Have you ever used a smartphone before.

1 Like

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Ayatul(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2016
Am using this same phone. Honestly av got no complain or whatsoever. Maybe na fake phn yhu buy. Sori bro.
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by toneawe(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2016
Boy, from the first pic u displayed the back of the fone, it's obvious it's d fake u went for maybe because of cheapatiko. I've been using my infinix hot2 2gb RAM for months now and no complaint. So make ur research very well before u come here to talk nonsense. Abi u be learned?
The picture u pasted shows two flashlights. But original inifinix has one cam and one flashlight at the back and the back case is like a glass u can see urself tru. Open it eyes. Abi u be tecno agent?

1 Like

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by toneawe(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2016
As a Mata of fact, infinix has sent me update and I have upgraded to 6.0 marshmallow. Dey there dey dull urself.
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by jmichlins(m): 11:52pm On May 03, 2016
I told the op to sell the phone that i wish to buy. Enough of these arguements and insults
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by skywalker240(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2016
mediatek and heat just like earlier amd and heat.

Nice phone though,.. so my colleaques says
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Nobody: 1:51am On May 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Is is this same phone you are talking about? my friend go and get educated! late last year they produced a 3000mAh battery for the phone, go and get it! and stop chopping space here with uselessness complains! 6.0 things [/size]

1 Like

Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by nenergy(m): 7:32am On May 04, 2016
martedi:

They changed the PHONE three times?
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by martedi(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2016
nenergy:
They changed the PHONE three times?
yes
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Horlaarsco: 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
just tell us the phone u dey advertise wey u wan make we buy
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by examalert: 3:34pm On May 04, 2016
That's the phone I am using.... Its very OK... Perfectly working
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
Its either you don't know how to use a phone or you have personal issues... ive bought this phone for 20 ppl if im not mistaken and no issues or complain... i even have someone who has been disturbing me to help her get a used one cos she can't afford a new one.... if you are ready to sell it... lemme know your price and where we can meet to test it if you have not spoilt it ursef cos some of you would root with no reason, flash this flash that into the phone and when the phone start misbehaving, you blame the coy....
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 04, 2016
Am using hot2
Let me start this way u are out of date you need the 3000mah battery from jumia or 3c hub any online store go get it
And as for the memory problem u cant buy a 16 gig and see 16 on it that's android policy they normally share the space you can only see 11. Something gig on ur phone go check tecno c8 same thing why?? Cause if you get your complete 16gb or 15.6gb you cant be able to install an app or flash a rom 4.somthing gig is set aside for rom and apps have u wonderd wer ur apps space is its from that remains 4.somthing gb if it get filled up u get a message like memory full so app and rom memory are set aside like ram
And for the memory issue not able to snap without memory or not able to delect or add files on hot it has been resolved it happened to me i was frustrated formation my phone every time... But now their is a new os 6.0 and its so smooth no memory issues.. Please note that u might not see 6.0 update now cause normally the update is batch by batch when your turn reach u will get it tanks
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by nenergy(m): 5:11am On May 05, 2016
martedi:
yes
Wow! I'm impressed!
Re: Infinix And Their Useless Phones (infinix Hot2 X510) by nenergy(m): 5:11am On May 05, 2016
martedi:
yes
Wow! I'm impressed!

(1) (Reply)

Camon C9 Eyeprint Verification Problem / WHY Did Airtel Do This? / Jumia Late Delivery Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.