Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy (2364 Views)

SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. / My Caucasian: PUMBA!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by Jayjay0(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2016
I just got a Caucasian. 2 weeks old and have been giving it milk so is there any other food I can give to it.

Pro's in the house...and any other contributions on how take care of it
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by loveson200: 3:00pm On May 03, 2016
Please what are you doing with a 2 weeks old puppy. Where is the mother of the pup? Please the pup requires very close attention in terms of warmth and feeding. I would advise you to get NAN baby milk for new born (goes for about #1500) or Lactogen for new born (goes for about #1200). Also ensure that there are rags in the house or paper so that the pup does not catch cold. For me all my pups stay indoors with me at night in a special corner provided, until they are about 10 weeks.

Please pay close attention to the pup. All the best.
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by Jayjay0(m): 8:26pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks..

I bought it in Lagos and I stay in Port Harcourt.. I wanted to keep it with the mom and come back for it but the owner told me they were 7 and they stole 6 and it's just left with this 1..all this happen in less than a week so I might live it there and come back and here story.

I will do just as you say..tho am already giving it milk, just wanted to know if there is any other food for puppy.. Thanks again
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by frugal(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2016
Lets see some pictures.
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by loveson200: 8:31am On May 04, 2016
I specifically mentioned the type of milk required (baby milk for new born). I hope you are not giving the pup normal or adult milk as the digestive system will definitely not be able to handle it. I'm not saying adult milk will kill the pup, but you will not get results in terms of nutrition and expected growth. Anyway, like the previous posted noted, "pix please"!!!!
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by Jayjay0(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2016
Done

Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by clintino700(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2016
Good am following up.
Next will be vaccination schedules n probably what is might cost??
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by KELVIN086: 9:00am On May 07, 2016
This pup still needs to suck breast or its immune system is going to be very weak.
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by clintino700(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2016
Meaning I don't want it again cos it will be definitely stolen...
Re: Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy by marshalcarter: 7:25pm On May 08, 2016
Sepe and awakpa grin

(1) (Reply)

brown male lhasa for sale.....pics attached / I Wana Dash Out This 2 Boerbeol Puppies At 40k each...courtesy Bobby Saxy Kennel / Dark & Tan Adult Male German Shepherd Dog For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.