Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You (2401 Views)

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Boxer007(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2016
Defense is the best for of attack and this means if you get a a situation where the aggressor is much stronger than you and starts a fight. Use a wrestling method and the moment your hand reaches behind his trouser, use your thumb or fingger to tickle the his annus and I will guarantee you he will back off. Please try this.
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by donbenedict(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2016
Coming frm a gay mudafvcker!

1 Like

Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 03, 2016
Lol...hahahhhahaha...I tot it was a serious note tongue only to find is juz to tickle his anus. tongue
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Yuneehk(f): 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
I'll try it.. Hope it works
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
Yuneehk:
I'll try it.. Hope it works
Don't. It ain't gonna work :"wink
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Boxer007(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2016
SirWere:
Don't. It ain't gonna work :"wink

Really? Boo Boo may i tickle your annnus?
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 03, 2016
Boxer007:

Really? Boo Boo may i tickle your annnus?
Sorry. I'm not intrested........

You can introduce me to your sister thogrin
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 03, 2016
Worked for me once. A rabid pitbull chased me out of nowhere and got a good bite on my blockos. With nobody within shouting distance I had to quickly think up what to do. I tickled the dog's anus and quickly as it came it disappeared. I needed twenty stitches at the hospital, I'm good now - only a few minor injuries, most of them've healed up.
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by seanmozilla: 5:26pm On May 03, 2016
Boxer007:
Defense is the best for of attack and this means if you get a a situation where the aggressor is much stronger than you and starts a fight. Use a wrestling method and the moment your hand reaches behind his trouser, use your thumb or fingger to tickle the his annus and I will guarantee you he will back off. Please try this.
Nothin wae we no go see for here...Abeg na sh** you wan pack comot?

1 Like

Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Boxer007(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2016
seanmozilla:

Nothin wae we no go see for here...Abeg na sh** you wan pack comot?

Education sir
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by Boxer007(m): 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
donbenedict:
Coming frm a gay mudafvcker!

Brother. Don't make me ask u to touch your to. Please. Be nice
Re: The Most Effective Form Of Defence Against Guys Physically Stronger Than You by MadamOk(f): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jesu �‍♀️
You most be persecuted for this ��

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Always After Gals With Big Ass Nd Boobs / Man Commits Murder After He Finds Out His New Girlfriend Is A Man / Ur Ideal MISS NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.