Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

If Your Sister Is Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Sister Is Cheating (904 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Sister Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2009
please what would you do if you stumbled on some information revealing that your elder sister is cheating on her husband. they seem happy together though they have the usual financial challenges. they have 4 kids.

what would you do ? please advice.
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by kokoA(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
Busy body. You wan take panadol for another man's head ache?
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
Talk to the sister, cos when the wahala starts, the shame will be on y'all.
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by mamagee6(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2009
Talk to your sister and move on with your life.
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Sissy3(f): 4:16am On Aug 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Talk to the sister, cos when the wahala starts, the shame will be on y'all.

being the younger sis and talking to her about her personal affairs, hmmm for some means fire, some wouldnt take it lightly even though they know what they're doing is wrong. well i thinking taking this approach depends also on the type of relationship the person have with her elder sis.

@ post

what about your mom, cant you tell her to talk to your sis about this ongoing affair?
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Ben13: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2009
If you had a better job, you wouldn't have the time to gather such information.
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Sissy3(f): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2009
Ben20001:

If you had a better job, you wouldn't have the time to gather such information.

i wouldnt really mind if it's my business or not, she's defiling her marriage vows and i dont personally condone cheating of any kind so i must find a way to talk to her directly or indirectly. what's bad is always bad no matter who's doing it and if it takes an outsider to make it right or make the person come to the realization of their act why not? of course this is just me.
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Ben13: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2009
stumbled on some information revealing that your elder sister is cheating on her husband

sissy,

what is the probability that the information you stumbled upon is true. Haterz are every where; that shouldn't escape your mind.
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Reptyle(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
nenyenwato:

please what would you do if you stumbled on some information revealing that your elder sister is cheating on her husband. they seem happy together though they have the usual financial challenges. they have 4 kids.

what would you do ? please advice.
Well if you ask me, I'll simply say MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! grin grin grin

But, seeing that you are the usual busy-body-aprokoish-pesky-joy-killing sibling kind grin grin grin grin I would say, tell ur mummy for her. Well, of course, you can have a heart to heart with her directly, but that would depend to a large extent on the kind of relationship you both share. if she is the type who is quick with a knock to ur poke-nosing grin head or a slap to your I-too-holy grin face, then I think the "mummy option" is safer.

Ehmmm, on the darker side though, you could always stay silent and pretend you don't know any better, gather all of your facts, maybe get a few candid shots to boot, then blackmail her for some cool cash lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Oops!!! I forgot you mentioned that they are having financial issues. Doesn't look like there is too much cheddar lying around. Makes me wonder: could that be why she is seeing other guys?
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
~Sissy~:

being the younger sis and talking to her about her personal affairs, hmmm for some means fire, some wouldnt take it lightly even though they know what they're doing is wrong. well i thinking taking this approach depends also on the type of relationship the person have with her elder sis.

@ post

what about your mom, cant you tell her to talk to your sis about this ongoing affair?
IF she is truly cheating, i am sure she wont wanna cause wahala, cos she knows that the baby sister could decide to blow cover
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by mamagee6(f): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
You move on with life afterall it's not end of life.
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2009
,mama-gee:

You move on with life afterall it's not end of life.

When yawa gas, it will affect you too
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by hackney(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
Tell her once to stop then mind your business and concentrate on your own man;
ogba asiri
grin
Re: If Your Sister Is Cheating by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
hackney:

Tell her once to stop then mind your business and concentrate on your own man;
ogba asiri
grin

that is it

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Can Ur Daughter Have A Boyfriend / 19 Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know / Do You Cook For Your MIL When You Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.