Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ......... (9319 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

......... by Enahi(f): 3:38pm On May 03, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ......... by donbenedict(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
If u tired, u commit suicide. Or u become a lesbian

6 Likes

Re: ......... by Mutuwa(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
undecided
Re: ......... by Strahovski1(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
Dear come over here In India we have lots of men who are responsible and take care of you.

And they have light skin

1 Like

Re: ......... by Enahi(f): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:

No way am I gonna do that, not for any man.

6 Likes

Re: ......... by ClitRaider: 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
Sorry, maybe you should just ditch men, love yourself and fvck yourself.

5 Likes

Re: ......... by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
Ofcurz he doesn't want u to leave coz he get something from u...girl, u better save urself from this kind of user...that kind of relationship won't grow coz he is a burden to u than helping u out..

9 Likes

Re: ......... by Nixiepie(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2016
Maybe u take a break or stop being too nice
Re: ......... by donbenedict(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
Enahi:

No way am I gonna do that, not for any man.
good, so u suit up and stop complaining and always being the one at d receiving end....

The truth abt urself is that u can't afford being single and lonely and that is why men will continue to prey on ur fears.

2 Likes

Re: ......... by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
Op, help yourself out>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<

1 Like

Re: ......... by Adebola02(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
Call off the relationship politely. And don't put yourself all over him in the name of love, He's taking an advantage of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ......... by MRBrownJ: 3:55pm On May 03, 2016
some women are gullible and sadly a few men out there will use them silly till they have no valid use for them (thus dumping their sorry self)
even a blind man could see that this one is being taken for a "foolish" ride

2 Likes

Re: ......... by Enahi(f): 3:56pm On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
good, so u suit up and stop complaining and always being the one at d receiving end....

The truth abt urself is that u can't afford being single and lonely and that is why men will continue to prey on ur fears.

Truth is I dont have any fears I have stayed off relationship for more than a year now and now decided to give this guy a try only for him to mess everything up.

1 Like

Re: ......... by missyge(f): 3:59pm On May 03, 2016
I understnd how u feel...
Does ut mean he lives with his mum? If a guy isnt treating u d way he suld, simple bkos wateva may be his reason,
I think u suld dump his silly ass.. Some1 better would come knocking @ ur door...
Re: ......... by Enahi(f): 4:00pm On May 03, 2016
Adebola02:
Call off the relationship politely. And don't put yourself all over him in the name of love, He's taking an advantage of that.

I have tried to call it off several times and he will now come begging and I feel sorry and sad when I see someone begging me.
Re: ......... by donbenedict(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2016
Enahi:

Truth is I dont have any fears I have stayed off relationship for more than a year now and now decided to give this guy a try only for him to mess everything up.
so what do u want nairalanders nw to do? Tell u sorry? U are not the only person to be heartbroken ok. A lot of people hav gotten their own fair share out of it... boys, girls, women, men, everybody. There is not assurance that the next guy u date will not break ur heart as well... if he is always collecting money from u and u dnt like it, u stop givn him money, simple.. he didn't jazz u wen he was askin u for help, u only decided to giv him... i'm not sayin u should break it off with him, u sit him down and let his ass knw u ain't some atm ok.. cheers

5 Likes

Re: ......... by AlexCk: 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
Enahi:

I have tried to call it off several times and he will now come begging and I feel sorry and sad when I see someone begging me.

Well, not all naija men cast,
U hvnt met d ryt one tho,

P.S: call it off if u cnt handle it o, weda he begs or not, u hv to tk a stand, sometimes u hv to be ruthless to be heard. Ur life, ur happiness, not someone else's.
Re: ......... by Seadove19(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
d main problem u gals have is DAT u I'll not fall for d guy who will treat u with priority,but for a player.
I think am gonna become a player nw.

3 Likes

Re: ......... by firstking01(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2016
If you see a cool and nice guy now, you carry am play...what goes around comes around...yawnssssssss...btw, nor mind that dude up there saying you should come to india...go to india @your own peril, them go carry you do juju.

2 Likes

Re: ......... by inaiduna(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2016
The headline is misleading, truth be told some guys are terrible but not all guys (Nigerians), something attracted you to him in the first place that made you start a relationship with him, from all indications that attraction is no longer there because you said it yourself that you have tried to call it off, I don't want to believe is based on your girlfriend's words but rather your boyfriend's actions that you are trying to quit, that being said stop being nice to him (this I know will be difficult if you are naturally nice, no offence meant), if there is no change sever ties with him wink!
Re: ......... by Adebola02(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2016
Enahi:

all will say is to listen to wishes of your heart, and most important pray for him, he can change now, but forget about the physical qualities he posses, put ur self in situation, as if you are in a marriage with a man acting in the manner he's currently doing, how will handle such situation?
Re: ......... by Seadove19(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2016
firstking01:
If you see a cool and nice guy now, you carry am play...what goes around comes around...yawnssssssss...btw, nor mind that dude up there saying you should come to india...go to india @your own peril, them go carr you do juju.

lolzzzz
Re: ......... by ronald4ever(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2016
Imagine the kind of money he's lending from you? 2k 3k geez, what a broke and shameless dude.

1 Like

Re: ......... by omega25red(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2016
Enahi:
Why me? Why are you men very manipulative?
I am tired, tired and irritated.

It hasn't been up to Two months I met my new boyfriend and he keeps asking me for little money that at the end of the day he won't pay back. The other time he had a little problem with his car I had to fix it since d cost was very little.
The other time he called me to give someone 2k on his behalf and that he would pay back, that one entered voicemail I didn't even bother to ask him to refund it wanted to see if he would like he said.

Just 2 weeks ago he came complaining about some stuff that has to do with him not having money and asked he wish I can borrow him 3k. Thank God for my friend that has met him and told me my man looks like a user and that I should be careful.

Painful thing is he doesn't care about me neither does he ask about my welfare, he wants me to cook for him always because he enjoys my meals and has even asked me to cook and bring to his house when he has a mom that's cooks for him always.

I think he is taken advantage of the fact that I am a nice person, I have made efforts to call off the relationship several times because it got to a point i was now the only one doing all the calling and communicating, he keeps saying he is sorry.

I am tired.
young lady, don't be silly in relating this behavior to all men. you should ask yourself why you keep attracting losers. One or two men treating you like trash doesn't mean all men are like that. you should also keep your wallet closed especially if you are not in a serious relationship or married. how does this man know you have money to spend? did he some how figure it our or did you tell him

stop allowing people to use you as a foot mat and get out of an abusive situation that you obviously aren't happy about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ......... by marlvis(f): 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
wink ya a nice lady and am a nice lady too but I don't let any guy play with me and I think u should do the same ....and dear,there are other golden fishes in the river nearby,..... ..so just see him as a lesson learnt and move on ...

1 Like

Re: ......... by Enahi(f): 4:19pm On May 03, 2016
missyge:
I understnd how u feel...

Does ut mean he lives with his mum?
If a guy isnt treating u d way he suld, simple bkos wateva may be his reason,

I think u suld dump his silly ass..
Some1 better would come knocking @ ur door...

Thank you, there are so many guys I can choose from asking me out but I feel sorry for him becuase of what he has been through.
Re: ......... by ArchEnemy(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2016
Lol @ he enjoys my meals
Why won't he . Who does not want to be called 'baby' with a protruding tummy filled with poundedpounded yam.
Berra open your eyes Sis. Let no man use you

3 Likes

Re: ......... by ArchEnemy(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2016
Enahi:

Thank you, there are so many guys I can choose from asking me out but I feel sorry for him becuase of what he has been through.
You see.....relationship outta pity. A wrong foundation

1 Like

Re: ......... by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 03, 2016
Come over to Benin Republic where men are responsible and care alot for women
Re: ......... by Chrisrare: 4:25pm On May 03, 2016
K
Re: ......... by naijaboiy: 4:35pm On May 03, 2016
This one is just plain silly!

So because one man is using your head and taking advantage of your kindness you are generalizing it on every man in Nigeria.

Secondly, how are we sure you are the only one who is spending on him. You mean since the both of you started dating he has not done anything for you financially?

Why I'm askin is because sometimes you women tend to be quite greedy and stingy when it comes to your money in a relationship or marriage. When a guy spends on you and gives you money you see it as nothing but when you are the one who manages to help him a little you expect that he pays you back.

I am not going to support you fully because I don't believe that your man is just in that relationship and has not spent a dime on you.

What is 2k that you are complaining of upandan like this? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ......... by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 03, 2016
Honey there are better and bigger reasons to be tired of Nigerian men/black men in general.

I can understand what you passing through. Many guys out there are coded golddiggers. The moment they notice you earning, they start looking for a way to leech you dry. Thats why i dont let any of them know am earning, those parasites that is. And i try to keep a very low profile too. I advice you to do same if you wish.

Dating a guy who is not workingwould most times lead to heart breaks and disappointments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. / Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures) / See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.