Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You (9214 Views)

Do This For Your Husband And He Will Never Cheat On You (Photos) / After This Style He Will Never Cheat On You / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Elianawalker(f): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
This message is for Men and Women and no sentiments were attached, just hard truth.

Now a lot of females misinterpret the word loyalty thinking loyalty is slavery or worship of any man but it is completely different from that.

Loyalty means giving and showing firm or constant support or allegiance to a person.

Loyalty is not slavery but allegiance to a person, the strength of a relationship is determined by loyalty to each other and loyalty is born through attraction, love and trust.

Why dogs remain man's best friend is because of loyalty.

You can’t buy it with wealth, you only earn it. You have to be worthy of loyalty for your woman to give it.

If you are overly possessive or barking orders and instructions at your woman, she will only give you her obedience but will not be loyal, such obedience will only be activated right in your face and when you are not there she does what she likes, why?
Her attraction for you is weak and she doesn’t care about you or what you want, she only cares about her happiness.
If she were loyal to you, she would put your happiness first before herself or she would make your happiness one of her major priorities.

Loyalty is the support and love from fans that will make a celebrity want to do more to entertain them, they would queue to buy tickets, they would fight to take the front roll, they would tattoo the celebrity's name on their body, they would watch and live like the celebrity, they would use the celebrity as a wallpaper, they would confess love, this is loyalty but the question is why are they so loyal?

Many Men want loyal women but how do you get loyalty from a woman? Since you cannot buy it with money. How do tou then earn it?
You see, the fans are loyal because of how valuable the celebrity is, this is the same thing that applies in relationship. Level of value matters, how valuable you are will determine the loyalty you get, if you earn a woman's loyalty you have earned it all, she wouldn’t cheat.

Note that, attraction doesn't earn you loyalty, she can be attracted to you and not be loyal, for you to earn her loyalty you must be valuable.

As for the ladies, What ladies do not understand is that with loyalty She can have him do anything for her, just like celebrity doing more for the fans to keep them happy

When feminism comes to play a woman loses every understanding of loyalty- feminism is an enemy of the Loyalty.

Only advanced women control men through loyalty.

The question is, are you worthy of Loyalty?

YOU can Follow me on Instagram @official.eliana.walker

My YouTube channel launches in FEBRUARY...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
I juxt love ur topic and how u put the feminist in it.

feminist are just confuse..

loyalty is trustworthy.. Am a loyal friend. If we only communicate and understand eachother. . Same time share our compani 2geda.. smiley

I flew

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Gentle034(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
For the streets ☺️☺️
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Elianawalker:

This message is for Men and Women and no sentiments were attached, just hard truth.

Now a lot of females misinterpret the word loyalty thinking loyalty is slavery or worship of any man but it is completely different from that.

Loyalty means giving and showing firm or constant support or allegiance to a person.

Loyalty is not slavery but allegiance to a person, the strength of a relationship is determined by loyalty to each other and loyalty is born through attraction, love and trust.

Why dogs remain man's best friend is because of loyalty.

You can’t buy it with wealth, you only earn it. You have to be worthy of loyalty for your woman to give it.

If you are overly possessive or barking orders and instructions at your woman, she will only give you her obedience but will not be loyal, such obedience will only be activated right in your face and when you are not there she does what she likes, why?
Her attraction for you is weak and she doesn’t care about you or what you want, she only cares about her happiness.
If she were loyal to you, she would put your happiness first before herself or she would make your happiness one of her major priorities.

Loyalty is the support and love from fans that will make a celebrity want to do more to entertain them, they would queue to buy tickets, they would fight to take the front roll, they would tattoo the celebrity's name on their body, they would watch and live like the celebrity, they would use the celebrity as a wallpaper, they would confess love, this is loyalty but the question is why are they so loyal?

Many Men want loyal women but how do you get loyalty from a woman? Since you cannot buy it with money. How do tou then earn it?
You see, the fans are loyal because of how valuable the celebrity is, this is the same thing that applies in relationship. Level of value matters, how valuable you are will determine the loyalty you get, if you earn a woman's loyalty you have earned it all, she wouldn’t cheat.

Note that, attraction doesn't earn you loyalty, she can be attracted to you and not be loyal, for you to earn her loyalty you must be valuable.

As for the ladies, What ladies do not understand is that with loyalty She can have him do anything for her, just like celebrity doing more for the fans to keep them happy

When feminism comes to play a woman loses every understanding of loyalty- feminism is an enemy of the Loyalty.

Only advanced women control men through loyalty.

The question is, are you worthy of Loyalty?

YOU can Follow me on Instagram @official.eliana.walker

My YouTube channel launches in FEBRUARY...
Nowadays, money buys Loyality. When some ladies notices that u are doing well as a guy, they tend to be loyal automatically.

14 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nowadays, money buys Loyality. When some ladies notices that u are doing well as a guy, they tend to be loyal automatically.

u re riqht grin

7 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Evolved1: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Super story

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
teddybarz:

u re riqht grin
If u are a Broke ass, just forget Loyality. No babe send u ooo. Na money be fine Bobo.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by SoapQueen(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u are a Broke ass, just forget Loyality. No babe send u ooo. Na money be fine Bobo.

Lies!

Nairaland and hasty generalization.
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Uncle96(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:

Woorrrrrrrrrrd

Faaaaaaaaaaaact

If anyone is against my niggaz statement, go hug transformer.. even small girl wey still dey secondary school go dey loyal to you automatically because you have money .!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

Lies!

Nairaland and hasty generalization.
Not lies. U and i know. if a guy is a Broke ass, no lady send u, let alone to be loyal to u. Only very few ladies might be loyal to a guy who isn't financially bouyant. I.e she is financially independent on her own and doesn't depend on her partner's low or poor income. However, these ladies are very, very rare to find.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by SoapQueen(f): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not lies. U and i know. if a guy is a Broke ass, no lady send u, let alone to be loyal to u. Only very few ladies that might to be loyal to a guy who isn't financially bouyant. I.e she is financially independent on her own and doesn't depend on her partner's low or poor income. However, these ladies are very, very rare to find.

True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

True that.
Every girl's dream is to marry a rich man. U can now see that men's life is damn hard. If being a man was easy, Bobrisky wouldn't have become a woman over night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by jimmychang: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
If you get a loyal friend boy or girl hold him or her tight.For this street wey we dey no love,trust and loyalty.

It is a cold world.
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by proxitaly: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
You said money cannot buy loyalty but end up saying she's loyal according to your value

Truth is, women have no loyalty to give. Loyalty is a masculine term

Someone who's loyal because of what she stands to gain is nothing but pure selfishness and yes! women are selfish.
If you are broke today and she is still with you it is because she's seeing future value with you.
But on the other hand a man loves a woman for nothing and stands by her through thick and thing (the beauty that may have attracted him fades within a decade) now that is loyalty. Don't say children whatever, a man can still have that child(ren) without staying loyal

Truvelisback:
gbam!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by kals4luv990(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
dat is not loyalty..it is DECEIT my man..hope yu gerritt?
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by RealTalker02: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nice one OP
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by RealTalker02: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:

Lies, Explain all those ones collecting their man money and still visiting some broke boys for sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
kals4luv990:
dat is not loyalty..it is DECEIT my man..hope yu gerritt?
To u it's DECEIT but to the guy she is dating, it isn't.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Truvelisback(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
RealTalker02:

Lies, Explain all those ones collecting their man money and still visiting some broke boys for sex
So, is it a broke guy she would be loyal to? The tendency of a lady not being loyal to a broke guy is far higher than a rich guy. Do u know why? She knows that if she gets caught cheating, that's the end of it. So, she would want to do anything to protect the relationship so as not to lose her material benefits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Tradernaija1: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Well well
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Onedance: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Money controls royalty in women

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Uncle96(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2022
RealTalker02:

Lmaooooooo, pray to be rich or be okay and also be average looking as well. .. you dont expect to look like Adam's oshiomole and expect a dope ass girl to be French kissing you

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by RealTalker02: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, is it a broke guy she would be loyal to? The tendency of a lady not being loyal to a broke guy is far higher than a rich guy. Do u know why? She knows that if she gets caught cheating, that's the end of it. So, she would want to do anything to protect the relationship so as not to lose her material benefits.

No loyalty, she will just learn to play her games smartly.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by kals4luv990(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
To u it's DECEIT but to the guy she is dating, it isn't.
if d guy can't see through it den its a shame
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by kals4luv990(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Den yu know nothing bro
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Uncle96(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2022
kals4luv990:
Den yu know nothing bro

No you know nothing , let me be a multi millionaire, and you're broke. Put me around your woman for a month, shes gone bruh , even though she does not leave you for me, she'll still cheat on you to an extent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by kals4luv990(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Uncle96:

No you know nothing , let me be a multi millionaire, and you're broke. Put me around your woman for a month, shes gone bruh , even though she does not leave you for me, she'll still cheat on you to an extent
and she takes ur money and brings to me..pls stop under rating women..yu r better than this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Uncle96(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
kals4luv990:
and she takes ur money and brings to me..pls stop under rating women..yu r better than this

Lol, that's the whole point , I'm rich , I dont care if she takes my money and gives to you , I'm not looking for loyalty in her but you are.

She broke loyalty code with you and got close enough to me to get money , she might have s*cked my dick, kissed me deep or had a quickie sex with me or hot romance , while you're out there believing that your woman is loyal. Brooo, the most dangerous element on earth is a man with money.. please change your mentality o.

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Elianawalker(f): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2022
proxitaly:
You said money cannot buy loyalty but end up saying she's loyal according to your value

Truth is, women have no loyalty to give. Loyalty is a masculine term

Someone who's loyal because of what she stands to gain is nothing but pure selfishness and yes! women are selfish.
If you are broke today and she is still with you it is because she's seeing future value with you.
But on the other hand a man loves a woman for nothing and stands by her through thick and thing (the beauty that may have attracted him fades within a decade) now that is loyalty. Don't say children whatever, a man can still have that child(ren) without staying loyal

gbam!
now I know why they say you guys here are toxic... if you do not understand the meaning of value ask questions...

There are thousands of men who are rich, give their wives money and take care of their wives but still didn't get her loyalty.

We all don't know every thing, you guys need to stop acting like you know when you actually don't.

Enjoy your day
Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by nike4love: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2022
As a man,try as much as you can to escape poverty.Nigerian girls no get joy...they will eventually tear you to shred.
A man is respected according to what he can provide even in his own house.women re unpredictable grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You by Pricelessruby(f): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2022
A woman will only be loyal to her husband, and not all women, case closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Stress Your Eyes Because You Won't See Anything" Pantless Babe Twerks Hot! / Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / She Was Giving Out Free Sex To All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.