Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Everyone In The World Is Confused. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Everyone In The World Is Confused. (1856 Views)

He Is Confused And Urgently Needs Your Advice / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! / Marriage Things: I Am So Confused, Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2009
Before I proceed, I must state here that I believe in God.People are meant to be loved,things are meant to be used but in the world today,things are loved and people get used.

Who really knows the truth about eternity?I swear no one does.Look at the 2 most popular religions.Christianity and Islam.They both have different denominations.They claim to read the same book (Bible,Quran) but practice different things.Let me start from the Muslims.Some believe in peace while some believe in War. Those that believe in War(OSAMA,BOKO HARAM e.t.c.),believe if they die in the process,they will make Heaven while the ones that believe Islam is a religion of peace will detest that.

Christianity.Uncountable denominations,registered and unregistered ones.Some are PLC,Some are Partnership,Some sell stocks and some even have Millionaires club and so on.They all have different marketing strategies,I know some that would canvass you telling you they have very nice sexy babes and cute guys in their church so as to entice you to join them.I know of some that will never let you be until you join them.Why is that?Cos when you do,you will pay tithes and offering for the development of their projects and all that.Some even impose it on you to bring at least 5 new members the next Sunday School using what the Bible said as an excuse "Go ye and preach the Gospel "when money is what they really want.Muslims don't do that and they both believe they will make Heaven.Lol

Some will tell you wearing earrings as a guy is not a Sin while some will detest that.Some Pastors encourage adultery and Fornication some will tell you it's a Sin.Some allow girls to wear Trousers to the Church even when the Bible clearly stated it's a Sin and some will tell you it's right and some will tell you it's not.The trademark of some is "Jerry curls" while some say it's wrong.Lol.One thing I know for sure is even if a Church has it's name as "CELESTIAL CHURCH OF SATAN".People will attend it as far as there's miracle.

I believe in Jesus but can someone prove he's the one we see on those Posters?Is that the true looks of Holy Mary in Catholic Churches?The Isrealites who we all know in the Bible to be the children of God don't even believe in Jesus.How about that?Some believe Garments are what are to be worn to the House of God but some just wear anything.Some believe one is supposed to go to Church with bare foot while some think otherwise.Some don't celebrate Christmas.Some believe we will die and go to Heaven but some believe heaven is here on earth.

How many I fit talk self . Make I go find wetin I go chop abeg.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by kokoA(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
You really are hungry. I see
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Ben13: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2009
** just passing **
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by nwaka80(f): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
U mentioned d bible condeming wearing trouser to church, if i may ask does it also condem wearing it outside the church and before i forget can u help and give me the quotation where it is written in the bible to be on d safe side.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
nwaka_80:

U mentioned d bible condeming wearing trouser to church, if i may ask does it also condem wearing it outside the church and before i forget can u help and give me the quotation where it is written in the bible to be on d safe side.

Deutoronomy 22:5
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
badboym:

Deutoronomy 22:5
Abeg, you guys shd stop misinterpreting jare! It says "women should not wear what pertaineth to a man. .", right? So, where does it particularly say trousers are men's clothing? Afterall, all illustrations of Jesus Christ are of him in a robe. Would you say those are female garments?
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by MrCrackles(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2009
Topic
OK. . . . undecided
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2009
Hesperus:

Abeg, you guys shd stop misinterpreting jare! It says "women should not wear what pertaineth to a man. .", right? So, where does it particularly say trousers are men's clothing? Afterall, all illustrations of Jesus Christ are of him in a robe. Would you say those are female garments?

Nigger,I no go talk too much.Na God really know who go make heaven.I bought the land I built on from a church and the Land was supposed to be sold for 1m but I bought it for 1.2m.After I had paid the money to one of the big boys in the church,there was a misunderstanding between the agents and the guy from the church involved , you needed to see how the guy was behaving cos of money.He din't wanted to give what belonged to the agents to them.As if that wasn't enough,when I wanted to sign the agreement,they were telling me to donate money for the church's project.This one wey I dey talk so na by force o.We still dey drag the matter.See,it is clearly stated in the Bible and now you're trying to complicate it.What will be the name of your bible be?Na everybody dey write their own now.Listen if Hell fire wasn't forever,am sure I won't burn than most Pastors and people like you who deceive people and try to remix what the bible says.

I don't practice any religion but I believe if I die,I will make Heaven cos am a good guy.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by prittigrrr(f): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2009
good aint good enuff. Even Jesus said there was none good except the father.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by IFELEKE(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Topic
Noted
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
badboym:

Nigger,I no go talk too much.Na God really know who go make heaven.I bought the land I built on from a church and the Land was supposed to be sold for 1m but I bought it for 1.2m.After I had paid the money to one of the big boys in the church,there was a misunderstanding between the agents and the guy from the church involved , you needed to see how the guy was behaving cos of money.He din't wanted to give what belonged to the agents to them.As if that wasn't enough,when I wanted to sign the agreement,they were telling me to donate money for the church's project.This one wey I dey talk so na by force o.We still dey drag the matter.See,it is clearly stated in the Bible and now you're trying to complicate it.What will be the name of your bible be?Na everybody dey write their own now.Listen if Hell fire wasn't forever,am sure I won't burn than most Pastors and people like you who deceive people and try to remix what the bible says.

I don't practice any religion but I believe if I die,I will make Heaven cos am a good guy.

So what exactly is your point? Cos all what you're saying sounds like baseless ranting to me! You just seem to be sitting on the fence, neither here nor there.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by MrCrackles(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2009
Yeah i kinna agree wid the thread title. . . . grin
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeah i kinna agree wid the thread title. . . . grin

Thanks for feeling my pains Bro.

Hesperus:

So what exactly is your point? Cos all what you're saying sounds like baseless ranting to me! You just seem to be sitting on the fence, neither here nor there.

You say whatever you wanna and for the records,you don't have to agree with this okay?I tend to tell it as it is.Can you tell me why those Pastors Preach give and you shall receive and never really think of the Poor? You said what ?, Before you say more,Can you afford any of the Schools established by Nigerian Pastors ? It's even what an Average Millionaire can't afford for their wards.LMAO. Jesus in his days helped mostly the Poor destitutes and Nonentities but Naija Pastors have special prayers it all depends.The more money you pay,the better the prayer you get.Jesus never segregated.Yahoozee is a crime in every constitution in the World but why do some Pastors not criticize it?Lol.You know the answer but for the benefit of those that don't,It's cause when they make money they pay 10%.I know of a Pastor that prays for yahoo boys.Wonders shall never end o.

If Naija Citizens are criticizing the Govt,Pastors should not stand behind that pupit , open their disgusting Mouth to say ditto.Afterall Govt have Schools for the poor while the so bleeping called Men of God don't.Jesus in his days din't rode on a Bicycle but I wonder why some Pastors own private jets and still will not stop . They go about flaunting Billionaire's club.Chei.Na only God know who they worship am for real.

However,the only Pastor I acknowlege in Nigeria is T.B Joshua, Yes am refering to the Synagogue Man.He's helping lots of Destitutes and turning Nonentities to Entities.How many I fit talk self.Hissssssssssss.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
You know, reading your posts, I still dont get what you're on about.

If you read my comment well, all I said was I dont know where in the bible it specified that women shouldnt wear trousers.

As for your question asking whether I can afford the pastor's schools, how does that in any way buttress your point?

I believe in God and heaven, but not necessarily the way most churches tend to go about it these days.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
Nigger,read the Bible and comprehend it yourself.You know the verse you're only trying to complicate issues just like most Pastors are today.My point here is simple.If the World isn't confused,why do they read just one book (Bible)and practice different things?
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by german007(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2009
cool
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
german007:

@badboym

Sir can you please tender your evidence of your claim and status?

Regards

Tender Evidence of what claims ?
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Donvilo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2009
@Poster. From what I can verify from ur post, u seem to be on a confused state urself, even though u 'claim' that u already know which is right and wrong. The world we live in today is composed of many mysteries. It all depends on which place or manner u wish to see urself in. That's why each and everyone of us has his or her own choice to make. As for me, I already know who or what I believe in: God & Love. smiley
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by ifyalways(f): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2009
Poster you need a good meal,drink and sleep. cheesy
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2009
Well you're Wrong poster.As for me im not Confusse. . . kiss
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by lannre(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2009
@POSTER

PERCEPTION IS NOT REALITY.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
badboym:

Nigger,read the Bible and comprehend it yourself.You know the verse you're only trying to complicate issues just like most Pastors are today.My point here is simple.If the World isn't confused,why do they read just one book (Bible)and practice different things?

Guy, I am not trying to complicate issues, I am only stating the obvious. Since you think you are so learned, can you prove to me that the Bible categorically said "trousers should not be worn by women"? I hereby challenge you!
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 12:01am On Sep 07, 2009
Hesperus:

Guy, I am not trying to complicate issues, I am only stating the obvious. Since you think you are so learned, can you prove to me that the Bible categorically said "trousers should not be worn by women"? I hereby challenge you!

Challenge me?Well then you're most welcome . Here is my first answer for ya:
Many professing Christians want to make Deuteronomy 22:5 of none effect. They don't like the law. It embarrasses them before the world. So they nullify it with all sorts of strained hermeneutical ploys. Know what? You can chop the verse up however you want to. You're still responsible to keep it. And don't tell me you love God if you won't.

P.S: May I know where you worship?
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 7:37am On Sep 07, 2009
badboym:

Challenge me?Well then you're most welcome . Here is my first answer for ya:
Many professing Christians want to make Deuteronomy 22:5 of none effect. They don't like the law. It embarrasses them before the world. So they nullify it with all sorts of strained hermeneutical ploys. Know what? You can chop the verse up however you want to. You're still responsible to keep it. And don't tell me you love God if you won't.

P.S: May I know where you worship?

I worship in a Church. You still havent answered my question you know, I will assume it is because you have no clear cut response for me. Am I right?
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hesperus:

I worship in a Church. You still havent answered my question you know, I will assume it is because you have no clear cut response for me. Am I right?

Now here is the verse again,

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." (Deu 22:5 )

Mr Hesperus you must be one of those Christ Embassy boys.Your Pastor preached against this and he was wrong.Trousers every sane person knows is meant for Men.The fact that the Bible din't categorically say Women should not wear it doesn't mean it's not what it meant, I won't be suprised if your Pastor tells you to wear skirts since it's not categorically stated in the Bible.Am not even suprised Oya Chris perms his hair,yes that's cos it's not categorically stated.I sure won't be suprised to see you guys wear weavon on your heads cos it's not stated in the Bible.I don't even trip when I see a Nigger wear earrings to Church,why would they not when it's not categorically stated in the Bible?

I sure wouldn't be suprised if your Pastor starts telling you homosexualism is not a Sin when Big boys and girls who are Billionaires and are homosexual starts worshipping with y'all .He sure wouldn't wanna loose the 10% they will give every Month end. Cos it's stated thus in the bible in Lev 18:22 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable, Am waiting for the day they will preach against that too.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
badboym:

Now here is the verse again,

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." (Deu 22:5 )

Mr Hesperus you must be one of those Christ Embassy boys.Your Pastor preached against this and he was wrong.Trousers every sane person knows is meant for Men.The fact that the Bible din't categorically say Women should not wear it doesn't mean it's not what it meant, I won't be suprised if your Pastor tells you to wear skirts since it's not categorically stated in the Bible.Am not even suprised Oya Chris perms his hair,yes that's cos it's not categorically stated.I sure won't be suprised to see you guys wear weavon on your heads cos it's not stated in the Bible.I don't even trip when I see a Nigger wear earrings to Church,why would they not when it's not categorically stated in the Bible?

I sure wouldn't be suprised if your Pastor starts telling you homosexualism is not a Sin when Big boys and girls who are Billionaires and are homosexual starts worshipping with y'all .He sure wouldn't wanna loose the 10% they will give every Month end. Cos it's stated thus in the bible in Lev 18:22 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable, Am waiting for the day they will preach against that too.

There you go, judging others. FYI, I have never stepped foot inside a Christ Embassy church, except a couple of times when I went to their campus fellowships. Does it matter where I worship? What is paramount is the conviction in your heart, you will agree with me that being a church-goer (even to whatever church YOU believe is holiest) does not guarantee salvation.

That said, now let me break down this trouser issue to you. Firstly, where is it written that trousers are meant for men? Afterall, men in the biblical era wore robes. If you decide to go by present day assumptions, then a robe is a flowing garment, such as a boubou. Do men wear boubou?

Let me give you more instances. People living in cold regions wear layers to keep warm. Are you telling me that women there should only wear skirts, and freeze?
Also, talk about protective gear. Should women in certain industries (oil and gas, fire services) wear PPE made in a skirt-like manner, simply because the bible says they shouldnt wear what pertaineth to a man? How about women in sports (tennis, football), they should also wear skirts? Please let us be reasonable here.

Of course, you are aware that a skirt is part of the scottish traditional attire for men. Tell me that is a sin as well?

Mind you, the bible verse you are quoting is from the old testament. If we decide to live by all that is in that part of the bible, you know what will happen. I'm talking about all the eye for an eye verses and all that. Which is why Jesus came, so we can have a new testament and a fresh outlook in life.

I hope I made enough sense here.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
Hesperus:

There you go, judging others. FYI, I have never stepped foot inside a Christ Embassy church, except a couple of times when I went to their campus fellowships. Does it matter where I worship? What is paramount is the conviction in your heart, you will agree with me that being a church-goer (even to whatever church YOU believe is holiest) does not guarantee salvation.

That said, now let me break down this trouser issue to you. Firstly, where is it written that trousers are meant for men? Afterall, men in the biblical era wore robes. If you decide to go by present day assumptions, then a robe is a flowing garment, such as a boubou. Do men wear boubou?

Let me give you more instances. People living in cold regions wear layers to keep warm. Are you telling me that women there should only wear skirts, and freeze?
Also, talk about protective gear. Should women in certain industries (oil and gas, fire services) wear PPE made in a skirt-like manner, simply because the bible says they shouldnt wear what pertaineth to a man? How about women in sports (tennis, football), they should also wear skirts? Please let us be reasonable here.

Of course, you are aware that a skirt is part of the scottish traditional attire for men. Tell me that is a sin as well?

Mind you, the bible verse you are quoting is from the old testament. If we decide to live by all that is in that part of the bible, you know what will happen. I'm talking about all the eye for an eye verses and all that. Which is why Jesus came, so we can have a new testament and a fresh outlook in life.

I hope I made enough sense here.

Thanks again Mr Hesperus for deceiving those you can but please am not one and can never be ONE.Now let me start from where you started by answering you one after the other.Oh yeah the Church one attends sure doesn't guarantee salvation.Am very much aware of that.It doesn't have to be written anywhere to know trousers are meant for Men.Where is it written that Blouses are meant for Women?Why don't you wear them?Why not wear a night gown to bed ? You don't know better than God and with your answers you're almost denying Deut 22:5.

People in Cold regions most especially the Women can have an alternative aside trousers and please don't ask me what those are cos back in those days you were talking about , women never wore trousers and they still survived.Are you gonna tell me the weather of then and now are different ?

My Brother let me remind you that we are talking about Religion here and not some Company dress code or Policies.What has the dress code of a particular game have to do with the Bible?What does it have to do with people working in the Oil and Gas ? What has the Scottish dress code got to do with the Bible?Can you please tell me?

Of Course am not denying the fact that the Bible verse am quoting is from the Old Testamnent and whatever you said Jesus came to do with the New Testament.Young Man,Since the verse am quoting is from the Old Testament,does that mean we should just abandon the Old Testament and only read the New ? Young Man have you forgotten that 10 Commandment is in the Old Testament? Are you telling me Jesus said it is no longer valid cos of New Testament ? You've got no point Nigger and like I said earlier,Many professing Christians want to make Deuteronomy 22:5 of none effect. They don't like the law. It embarrasses them before the world. So they nullify it with all sorts of strained hermeneutical ploys. Know what? You can chop the verse up however you want to. You're still responsible to keep it. And don't tell me you love God if you won't.

And yes you made lots of sense maybe to everyone but one person.You know who?
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2009
badboym:

Thanks again Mr Hesperus for deceiving those you can but please am not one and can never be ONE.Now let me start from where you started by answering you one after the other.Oh yeah the Church one attends sure doesn't guarantee salvation.Am very much aware of that.It doesn't have to be written anywhere to know trousers are meant for Men.Where is it written that Blouses are meant for Women?Why don't you wear them?Why not wear a night gown to bed ? You don't know better than God and with your answers you're almost denying Deut 22:5.

People in Cold regions most especially the Women can have an alternative aside trousers and please don't ask me what those are cos back in those days you were talking about , women never wore trousers and they still survived.Are you gonna tell me the weather of then and now are different ?

My Brother let me remind you that we are talking about Religion here and not some Company dress code or Policies.What has the dress code of a particular game have to do with the Bible?What does it have to do with people working in the Oil and Gas ? What has the Scottish dress code got to do with the Bible?Can you please tell me?

Of Course am not denying the fact that the Bible verse am quoting is from the Old Testamnent and whatever you said Jesus came to do with the New Testament.Young Man,Since the verse am quoting is from the Old Testament,does that mean we should just abandon the Old Testament and only read the New ? Young Man have you forgotten that 10 Commandment is in the Old Testament? Are you telling me Jesus said it is no longer valid cos of New Testament ? You've got no point Nigger and like I said earlier,Many professing Christians want to make Deuteronomy 22:5 of none effect. They don't like the law. It embarrasses them before the world. So they nullify it with all sorts of strained hermeneutical ploys. Know what? You can chop the verse up however you want to. You're still responsible to keep it. And don't tell me you love God if you won't.

And yes you made lots of sense maybe to everyone but one person.You know who?

NIGGER.

I dont know which bush you live in, but where I am from, trousers meant for women are clearly differentiated from those meant for men. Now, what is a blouse? Simply a top covering sewn in a feminine way. And it is very different from the way men;s shirts are sewn. Likewise, corporate shirts for women are different from those for men. My point is, the style differentiates the sex it is meant for. Have you not seen female pyjamas before? And if you do your research well, you will discover some nightwear for men sewn in form of a robe though those are quite dated now. Mind you, I'm not referring to housecoats/bathrobes. Or do you want to tell me those are not meant for men too, because they are not trouser-like?

Back in the days, women wore thermal wear under their dresses (i.e stockings, pantyhose, etc) which are sewn trouser-like. Do you agree?

The issue of protective gear and the scottish attire are just instances to further illustrate to you my point. Are you tellin me that a woman working in that sector should shun PPE because of religion? That would be nothing short of folly!

I'm not asking you to shun the old testament, but you should know that the new testament overshadows and summarises it. The 10 commandments you are referring to have been rolled into one - Love God, and love your neighbour. Besides, like I said earlier, do you still live by the old testament laws? An eye for an eye? Sleeping with your brother's wife when he dies? Sacrificing burnt offerings? You cannot ignore one law and pick another, just to suit you.

Thank God for the freewill he has given us, you can do/think whatever you want. You keep asking me if I know better than God. Ask yourself this - DO YOU?
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by thimbook2(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
@poster

men, who hit u? u sound like u got chips on your shoulders the size of tombstones, ease of man!
people will always be people, its God wey no dey change.
Welcome to the world man, leave the making heaven stuff for later, abi, u need assistance to go there right now?!
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by badboym: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hesperus:

NIGGER.

I dont know which bush you live in, but where I am from, trousers meant for women are clearly differentiated from those meant for men. Now, what is a blouse? Simply a top covering sewn in a feminine way. And it is very different from the way men;s shirts are sewn. Likewise, corporate shirts for women are different from those for men. My point is, the style differentiates the sex it is meant for. Have you not seen female pyjamas before? And if you do your research well, you will discover some nightwear for men sewn in form of a robe though those are quite dated now. Mind you, I'm not referring to housecoats/bathrobes. Or do you want to tell me those are not meant for men too, because they are not trouser-like?

Back in the days, women wore thermal wear under their dresses (i.e stockings, pantyhose, etc) which are sewn trouser-like. Do you agree?

The issue of protective gear and the scottish attire are just instances to further illustrate to you my point. Are you tellin me that a woman working in that sector should shun PPE because of religion? That would be nothing short of folly!

I'm not asking you to shun the old testament, but you should know that the new testament overshadows and summarises it. The 10 commandments you are referring to have been rolled into one - Love God, and love your neighbour. Besides, like I said earlier, do you still live by the old testament laws? An eye for an eye? Sleeping with your brother's wife when he dies? Sacrificing burnt offerings? You cannot ignore one law and pick another, just to suit you.

Thank God for the freewill he has given us, you can do/think whatever you want. You keep asking me if I know better than God. Ask yourself this - DO YOU?

This is becoming one thing been said over and over again.I have said earlier that since trousers meant for woman are clearly differentiated from that of men,am sure that is why there are now earrings worn by men as long as they're clearly differentiated from that women grin.Yes men should wear weave ons but should ensure they're clearly differentiated from the ones women wear. cheesy To me,you really don't have a point,I repeat what has the Bible got to do with a Company's policy and their dressing code?Lol since skirts are worn in Scotland,those were also clearly differentiated from the ones women wear? grin I can't stop laughing . These days Church goers are beginning to worship Pastors and you're one of those.

For the records , love God and love your neighbour is still referring to everything in the Old testament.Why are you getting worked up?All cos you're loosing this?Hey you should check my profile , am sure my village is better than yours cos I can show mine while you can't show yours.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2009
badboym:

This is becoming one thing been said over and over again.I have said earlier that since trousers meant for woman are clearly differentiated from that of men,am sure that is why there are now earrings worn by men as long as they're clearly differentiated from that women grin.Yes men should wear weave ons but should ensure they're clearly differentiated from the ones women wear. cheesy To me,you really don't have a point,I repeat what has the Bible got to do with a Company's policy and their dressing code?Lol since skirts are worn in Scotland,those were also clearly differentiated from the ones women wear? grin I can't stop laughing . These days Church goers are beginning to worship Pastors and you're one of those.

For the records , love God and love your neighbour is still referring to everything in the Old testament.Why are you getting worked up?All cos you're loosing this?Hey you should check my profile , am sure my village is better than yours cos I can show mine while you can't show yours.

Look who is talking about point. What exaclty is yours? Because uptil now, you still havent made any. At least I have tabled mine, wh dont you do the same?

I dont see how I am losing this. Obviously, since it takes you almost a week to reply, I am assuming you are coached on what to say i.e you're probably gathering opinions from elsewhere. Thus, I refuse to exchange words with a common messenger, go and call your advisers to come and do battle with me.

Incase you didnt notice, part of the idea of this site is to remain anonymous, to an extent. Since you're so "proud" of yourself and wherever you are from, why not drop your name and contact address as well. Or where you named badboym from birth? Frankly, I wont be surprised if you answer in the affirmative.
Re: Everyone In The World Is Confused. by Hesperus(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
One more thing. I see you writing here about men fixing weaves. Guy, try and apply some sense to your words, even if only a wee bit. I'm sure if I ask you, you'd also tell me girls shouldn't cut their hair low since it is a boyish look, right? Or that white boys shouldn't have long hair, only girls should? Obviously, some things are clearly marked as feminine. If in doubt, you can check the weave packaging.

My point still remains the same; necessity is the mother of invention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlucky Couple / Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) / Kindly Read A Miraculous Testimony & Know That Holy Spirit God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.