Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,222 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner (47062 Views)

Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / Fmr Enugu Police Commissioner, Nwodibo Ekechukwu Shd Be Prosecuted - Femi Falana / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Candyrain(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You guys are incorrigible; if its not one conspiracy theory its another - perpetually imprisoned in your own ever twisted minds.
You asked for his head and he was sacked, now that he has been sacked you are still not satisfied, you are blaming his sack on the the govt.
Children of hate, abi dem swear for una?

Blah blah blah blah. Hypocrite is what u are, u child of hate. Abeg vamoose from my front make I see road
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by FloraMbachu(f): 11:10pm On May 03, 2016
Ilovemystate:

What are you doing to rescue your kinsmen in Kwara who are crying for help they have been under bondage of Sokoto caliphate since 19 century OPC was setup since two decades ago to recapture Ilorin,their cheating beating stop at Oyo boundary, their current task now is agboroism and oil theft

FK081, Why are you disgracing us here again. You continue to bring shame to Alaigbo, this is disgraceful.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by poseidon12: 11:26pm On May 03, 2016
Good riddance to incompetent policing. Now I want to hear that the Army GOC and the Head of the DSS in Enugu State have also been removed. Bunch of incompetents.
The Commissioner of police was more annoying since he kept claiming that the murderers are hoodlums and not Fulani herdsmen. He later reversed himself by saying they are Fulani herdsmen after all. I hope he is being sacked for incompetence and not for saying that the murderers are Fulani herdsmen. Foolish man.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by poseidon12: 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
The GOC Enugu division 2 must also be sacked else it would seem the CP was sacked for recanting and confirming the attackers were actually herdsmen!!!

Exactly. If they don't sack the GOC and the state DSS Director, then we know he was sacked for blaming the Fulani herdsmen. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by DauraDullard0(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2016
iSlayer:
Onye ahun bukwa onye ofe mma..
It's actually very disgusting for you to be writing Igbo language in Yoruba lexicon. How long have you been living in Yorubaland?
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by cmikel: 11:35pm On May 03, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
All because he turned around and confirmed that the killings were by Fulani herdsmen, neglecting orders from the goverment

I smell it .
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by iSlayer: 11:39pm On May 03, 2016
DauraDullard0:
It's actually very disgusting for you to be writing Igbo language in Yoruba lexicon. How long have you been living in Yorubaland?
K'ebe ifuru Yoruba lexicon n'ime ihe ndere?
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by poseidon12: 11:43pm On May 03, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Brave men die but once but cowards die a thousand times! I pity the CP for not been man enough to say the blunt truth when it matters most! Now he is like the bat!

Has no support of we Igbos for not saying the truth when it was dire and losing the support of the Fulani led FG his defending!

You got it right. The foolish CP messed himself up big time. Every right thinking person knew the attack was by Fulani herdsmen. This fool came out to annoyingly defend them. And then made a u-turn.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by poseidon12: 11:49pm On May 03, 2016
ntyce:
Can't believe the reactions from some people. Was it not the state government that accused him of complicity?
Now he was removed, you all blaming tribalism.
I tire for some people oooo

You need to be a little discerning in this case. How come the Army GOC has not been sacked too? It looks like they sacked him because he made a u-turn from his earlier claim exonerating the Fulani herdsmen. They are not sacking him for incompetence.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by poseidon12: 11:52pm On May 03, 2016
tdayof:

The funlani issue isn't the issue of the Nigerian army.
In a modern country, the police will take it up with its swat team.

Call for the 2IC mopol and not the GOC.
Well, Nigeria is not a modern country.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by ReachHard: 12:12am On May 04, 2016
SOME OF THESE COMMISSIONERS OF POLICE ARE THE LAZIEST PUBLIC SERVANTS YOU'LL EVER SEE IN 9JA
EVEN LAZIER THAN OUR 'SLEEPING' REPRESENTATHIEVES INSIDE NASS

AND THEY HAVE THE LARGEST POT BELLIES. IT'S ON RECORD

LAZY LOAVES....
. angry
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by koboko69: 12:49am On May 04, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
The GOC Enugu division 2 must also be sacked else it would seem the CP was sacked for recanting and confirming the attackers were actually herdsmen!!!

Lol. What business does the GOC have with issues of policing except authorized to carry out IS on such matters?
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by Napoleondegreat: 2:09am On May 04, 2016
This is the first goodnews since the maasaca occured
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by DedeNkem: 4:28am On May 04, 2016
Nigerian police has no clue what real policing means. It needs serious reforms. It should be disbanded and start over.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by labamo07(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2016
nnokwa042:
he was sacked based on say he rape ur sister se question wey u dey ask ewu gambia like u angry angry
you are a sick bastard, do you grow without sense? what happened to damaged brain again?.............
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by labamo07(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2016
ayoolanr:

You sef! Your mumu is out of this world! Someone failed in carrying out his duties and you are here alluding to political motivation for his sack! Get a brain my friend and stop the emotional reasoning which is void of logic in this case!
I supposed the bad weather has damaged your brain. What's your damn business with my opinion? Go vent your anger in the lagoon..........
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by DauraDullard0(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2016
iSlayer:
K'ebe ifuru Yoruba lexicon n'ime ihe ndere?
You still don't know where your error came from.... I expect you to do a little research and sort that error out. Don't wait for any help from me. I know Igbo is a difficult language to write but that is still not a justification to write an Igbo word the way it would've been written in Yoruba. Do some work and report back to me.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by amas11: 8:44am On May 04, 2016
Gud move
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by amas11: 8:49am On May 04, 2016
You are a brainless being, your question is irritating.
labamo07:
Was he sacked based on incompetence or political reasons? This our country sef...................................
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by labamo07(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2016
amas11:
You are a brainless being, your question is irritating.
Now i know your brain power has shut down to 0MW. Oloshi..................................
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by iSlayer: 12:31pm On May 04, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You still don't know where your error came from.... I expect you to do a little research and sort that error out. Don't wait for any help from me. I know Igbo is a difficult language to write but that is still not a justification to write an Igbo word the way it would've been written in Yoruba. Do some work and report back to me.
Nwanne i n'ako ihe n'efe efe n'ikuku. Anugom ihe ikwuru. Gawazia.
Re: Nwodibo Ekechukwu Sacked As Enugu Police Commissioner by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
Candyrain:

Blah blah blah blah. Hypocrite is what u are, u child of hate. Abeg vamoose from my front make I see road

Cursed child, I pity your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.