Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (65840 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by friedakara(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2016
buhari and Cameroon president need to exchange wives, walahi.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:35pm On May 03, 2016
AdaNri1:
what is indecent about her clothing? Must everybody tie their hair just to meet your criteria of decency?
All women must not tie there hair jare smiley
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2016
hassan85:
Ds woman came to show off in Nigeria. Look at how decent Aisha Buhari dresses. Same too can be said for d Madam VPs wife. How can a first lady of a country dress ds way? even Patience Ebele Jonathan never dressed ds way.
"Even patience Ebele Jonathan"...what!!!!
Wetin that come mean now?
Anyway, na your funexxl be dat
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 8:38pm On May 03, 2016
Am I the only one who noticed the way her hair do in the first pic bears a striking resemblance to the appearance of the head shot of a Lion?

But must our vp's wife always tie her ears to her head? Trying too hard to prove her religion. "Let your light so shine before men that they may glorify your Father which is in heaven.." Its not by tying ear to the head and looking like someone who is mourning. She looks like she belongs to a war-torn third world country.

Aisha Buhari ties her ear to her head too and is much more conservative in her dressing but damn! She looks ravishing.

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:38pm On May 03, 2016
The difference is clear. The influence of strict and disciplinarian father, and a husband who is a pastor. I go with the Osibanjos on modesty.

3 Likes

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by HenryHill: 8:39pm On May 03, 2016
That photo with Mr. President looks like they exchanged wives Lol.

The mythical Benue State practice comes to mind.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Coraje(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2016
Simple ladies like Mrs osinbajo make me go head over heels

2 Likes

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2016
Lilimax:
All women must not tie there hair jare smiley
cheesy odikwa egwu!

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Delphi(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2016
The truth is that the VP's wife- Dolapo is more exposed than President Biya's wife. The more exposed one is, the less conceited, the more humble and the more disciplined one becomes. Those who are well exposed or have stayed abroad will understand most what am saying. Then, you will see that flashy things or stubbornness or stupidity of this world is nothing to write home about. The person has seen it all- no need for flamboyance. When you see people who have been exposed by virtue of academic leanings, abode or occupation; you will see that they are simple and less bureaucratic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by nnowu(f): 8:45pm On May 03, 2016
Chantal is classy and has got swag,I love it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by godguy: 8:45pm On May 03, 2016
Shortyy:
Beautiful lady. But Aisha is prettier and she dressed moderately.
I like your monicker.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Kollyk11(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2016
Retired olosho.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
Ioannes:
glaring and stark difference.

of the two women, I know who I can trust with the strings of my purse and I know who I'd rather let to help me raise my kids if I am incapacitated.

I'm not judging a book by it's cover but mehn... what is inside will definitely be reflected outside.

You ARE judging a book by its cover

3 Likes

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by kristisking(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2016
Her husband likes her likes that, stop wailing my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by rawtouch: 9:00pm On May 03, 2016
Paul is using style to tap current and Muhammad also is feeling something soft at the back of his biceps grin
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by impregnable10(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2016
Fine woman

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by cap28: 9:04pm On May 03, 2016
This crazy biatch with a face like a masquerade. This woman is a laughing stock on the international circuit. Noone takes her and her life president husband serious.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by benELOHIM7(m): 9:07pm On May 03, 2016
In d last picture, buhari be like "this woman's hair stinks af kwarupshan"
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Mrs Osinbajo looks like a deeper life pastors wife.
Deeper don't wear earrings so Mrs osibanjo isn't a deeper life
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2016
hassan85:
Ds woman came to show off in Nigeria. Look at how decent Aisha Buhari dresses. Same too can be said for d Madam VPs wife. How can a first lady of a country dress ds way? even Patience Ebele Jonathan never dressed ds way.

Abeg, no bring Patience name join dem; in case you done forget; see am:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2016
Hmmmmm........ Hmmmmmm.....hmmmmmmm..... Wat a mess! What do women really see in these jezebelic attires!!
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by 4Kemzy(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2016
That Chantel Babe go really size up with Buhari again Aisha with Paul. If them do a night's exchange i tell you she go restore Buhari to him default setting.

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by 4Kemzy(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2016
That Chantel Babe go really size up with Buhari and Aisha with Paul. If them do a night's exchange i tell you she go restore Buhari to him default setting.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Oloriokokan: 9:23pm On May 03, 2016
One is investing in her mortal body while d other is investing in her heavenly treasure

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Greenback: 9:23pm On May 03, 2016
That dolapo,sha! emi o sò kan kan,o..hehe..
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by beautyerhu86(f): 9:24pm On May 03, 2016
johnmartus:
What pain me most if go to her country you will see how people battling poverty there many find it difficult to get morning meal talk on what they will put on

Is it your country that people are not battling to survive or do you know how much Aisha's glasses cost?

2 Likes

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2016
"Born-again Christian" my black ass!

Mrs Osinbajo should keep wrapping her hairs and body with banana leaves for all I care! None of those show Christianity. All these people that act like they own this Christianity sef... undecided

Mrs Biya in/with her flamboyance could be far more Christ-like than our 'born-again' looking second lady.

Our African ladies sef...sometimes, some of them are the ones who hold themselves down. Imagine this lady.... She keeps literary wrapping herself all the time - maybe because she's a pastor's wife - while her husband - who's the pastor himself - keeps stepping out in style: on suites, flamboyant agbadas, expensive Niger-Delta regalia and what have you. Look at her; always looking like a pitiful house help. Does that show humility or even simplicity? You can be glamorous and still 'look' simple/humble.

Abegiii!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by tpiah01: 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Gif

What exactly are you seeing?
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by ccaramel(f): 9:57pm On May 03, 2016
Is she hiding her knuckles? grin grin grin
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by brenister10: 10:06pm On May 03, 2016
Reminds me of those olosho girls wey dey central
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by neejay1986(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2016
The third picture though. Can someone explain the the standing position? why exchange of wife nah?
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by omonnakoda: 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3673463_20160503192609_jpeg46a5dcaa0ceee065866e70657710a9dd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3673464_20160503192829_jpeg61218f712fff7d7a8ba7c55ce6e2c4a7
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3673497_20160503193236_jpeg02956bba05e986080542ec2e10940236
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3673510_tumblrna6cdro3yd1qafpxfo1500_jpeg68725b9cf378ccd8b1b98999bc607713

Wife of the President of Cameroon, Chantal Biya pictured with Wife of Nigerian VP, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo today as she visits Nigeria with her husband.

What caught my attention was her glamorous appearance, her hairstyle, make up. The kind of hairstyle Eucharia Anunonbi used to rock then in movies.

Seeing these pictures with Mrs Osinbajo, the contrasting look is just unequivocal; while Mrs Osinbajo looks like a born again Christian, Mrs Biya looks more like a society lady, glamorous woman. She's beautiful though. I like her beautiful face. Lol. Our VP's wife is pretty, always looking simple and decent. Two lovely women with contrasting look.

I checked her out. Wikipedia talks about her hairstyle:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chantal_Biya

Mrs Biya and husband pictured with Our President and wife of the President, Aisha Buhari after the cut.

After many years of marriage husband and wife can communicate by telepathy.

Aisha: Baba I like this hairstyle ,I think I am going to try this next
Buhari: Hmm ,Aisha do not try to be punny,you know what I can do...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.