Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (65836 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Harvests Yam In Her Aso Rock Backyard - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by omonnakoda: 12:10am On May 04, 2016
Mavrick2012:
mallam,pls define "decent". must every lady cover their hair like the arabs?
Is that her hair?
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 12:21am On May 04, 2016
from wat I can c in these pictures she's decent or do u c any part of her body revealed? I think wat u r trying to say is dat she isn't modest.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nayah(f): 12:24am On May 04, 2016
Appareil:
Merci ma Cherie!!!!!!
On est la ma Cherie un geant incapable de gerer le terrorisme qui sevit depuis des annees chez eux et ce sont les Camerounais qui gerent leur cailloux dans la chaussure

Let them talk we know what we worth dear
No need to bash people to feel better like some others. Cameroon on top the rest we do not care wink

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by akomolafe226(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2016
oshinbanjo SU is killing ur wifi her face dry
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 12:31am On May 04, 2016
hassan85:
Ds woman came to show off in Nigeria. Look at how decent Aisha Buhari dresses. Same too can be said for d Madam VPs wife. How can a first lady of a country dress ds way? even Patience Ebele Jonathan never dressed ds way.
from wat I can c in these pictures she's decent or do u c any part of her body revealed? I think wat u r trying to say is dat she's not modest.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:50am On May 04, 2016
diva90:
Love her photoshoot pictures... You can tell that she's a classy lady just by looking at her choice of handbags. Her love for big hair cannot go unnoticed too. cheesy

Class is judged by character and not materials/possessions
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by diva90: 12:54am On May 04, 2016
RaeMystix:

Class is judged by character and not materials/possessions

Says who? societal definition of class is not defined by character alone. Maybe you are confusing the word charisma for class

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by RaeMystix: 12:56am On May 04, 2016
diva90:

Says who? societal definition of class is not defined by character alone. Maybe you are confusing the word charisma for class

Google it
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by diva90: 1:02am On May 04, 2016
RaeMystix:

Google it

No need

1 Like

Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by mpowa(m): 1:09am On May 04, 2016
That woman looks scary, too Ojujuish, kilode! Be Pretty and Simple, too much loads on her head and her face. If the beauty is there, you don't need to try too hard to MAKE it UP.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by RaeMystix: 1:09am On May 04, 2016
diva90:

No need

K!
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Iddossam: 3:49am On May 04, 2016
Why Dolapo kon be like Aboki woman Walahi no different between her and that Saabo Aboki woman wey they sell "Fura di nunu" this Dolapo dress is not making any sense........ People should stop covering truth.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:55am On May 04, 2016
handie:
She looks Ojujuish. Without the makeup and bizarre hairstyle, she woulda been a beautiful woman..... And that's one thing dem female folks don't know. They are much more beautiful without all these nyamanyama they smear their faces with

Pls in d name of God, change/amend ur way's
Dis forum is not for criticism
Its meant for decent,reasonable and matured minded pple
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by ucnwafor(m): 4:00am On May 04, 2016
Iddossam:
Why Dolapo kon be like Aboki woman Walahi no different between her and that Saabo Aboki woman wey they sell "Fura di nunu" this Dolapo dress is not making any sense........ People should stop covering truth.
my friend!! Do u think to dress modestly is expensive?? Pls she s a pastor wife biko.......that's how we role by example
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On May 04, 2016
Dis biya sef, which kind pose be that? See as e take style use im right hand dey tap current grin
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by SamiraF: 4:47am On May 04, 2016
If there is one despicable trait displayed by the vice president Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo it is their habit of drawing ridicule to others by inviting comparisons with their falsely adopted "simplicity". What were they thinking when they invited their media teams to make this post? A foreign leader makes a presidential visit to Nigeria. VP and wife were sent to meet them. Can't they meet and greet and stay silent? No. They must release pictures and draw inhospitable, rude, mannerless, uncharitable and unchristian comparisons. Destruction of others cannot build the destroyer. Insincerity at its peak. APC shame, APC Scam. That said, Buhari is looking sick, his skin is sticking to his bones.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by handie(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Pls in d name of God, change/amend ur way's
Dis forum is not for criticism
Its meant for decent,reasonable and matured minded pple
You want me to notice u ba? Good! I've now noticed u. Oya swerve
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by cap28: 6:04am On May 04, 2016
Appareil:
Really?Says who?

Google " chantal biyas hair raising encounter in the white house" and read how western journalists were laughing at her.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by cap28: 6:11am On May 04, 2016
SamiraF:
If there is one despicable trait displayed by the vice president Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo it is their habit of drawing ridicule to others by inviting comparisons with their falsely adopted "simplicity". What were they thinking when they invited their media teams to make this post? A foreign leader makes a presidential visit to Nigeria. VP and wife were sent to meet them. Can't they meet and greet and stay silent? No. They must release pictures and draw inhospitable, rude, mannerless, uncharitable and unchristian comparisons. Destruction of others cannot build the destroyer. Insincerity at its peak. APC shame, APC Scam. That said, Buhari is looking sick, his skin is sticking to his bones.
stfu dummy,biyas wiife looks like a masquerade you are just too dumb and sycophantic to see it. Nigerian s are only people who do not see simplicity as a virtue. This crazy woman squanders the cameroonian people s money on her crazy looking wardrobe while the majority in her country live in poverty.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by cap28: 6:26am On May 04, 2016
Nayah:
We Cameroonians are proud to our sweet beautiful and nice First Lady. This is so easy to criticise behind a computer . I read somebody talking about Cameroonian women with muscules well I would say tonic ( lol) because some others got some flat belly for example ( I did not mention anybody hehe) or some of their guys bleach like women in our country it does not exist. And for the brother who talked about small country I would say : Big for nothing is a waste

Chantal Biya on t aime fort!!!

Cameroon 4 ever and ever
A little Cameroonian lady with .. "Muscles" grin

proud of a gold digging illiterate that embarrasses your country where ever she goes? You need to read the stories in the western press about her. Read about how she went to the white house to see michelle obama snd how everyone was wondering how michelle stopped herself from bursting out laughing when she saw this strange looking creature in a massive orange wig. You people are just mad to call this ex olosho a first lady. And please dont get me started on her dictator president husband aka France's african errand boy.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 04, 2016
^^^Abeg go easy on her eh, biko grin
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by RullDee: 6:34am On May 04, 2016
my president's wyf murdered d comparism... She's both gorgeous n decent!!! @ least she shows moral to other ladies
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 6:37am On May 04, 2016
Chantal biya is beautiful. kiss but her hair is gigantic. shocked
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by wiZbanky(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
johnmartus:
What pain me most if go to her country you will see how people battling poverty there many find it difficult to get morning meal talk on what they will put on
so is she d cause of their predicaments? or don't such happen here in naija too??...so u telling me if u were to be in her shoes u would look tattered just because some of ur fellow countrymen are suffering at least I know that's not what will solve the problems if at all she wants to help
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On May 04, 2016
Ioannes:
glaring and stark difference.

of the two women, I know who I can trust with the strings of my purse and I know who I'd rather let to help me raise my kids if I am incapacitated.

I'm not judging a book by it's cover but mehn... what is inside will definitely be reflected outside.

Then what are you doing?
Dude you even talked about who you would trust with your money and kids. What do you think judging a book by its cover means? Playing ten-ten? Funny man

This is like saying "I'm not insulting you o but you are a daft idi○t"
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 6:49am On May 04, 2016
Fuel is still N300 per litre and it's not even available. No electric power supply for the past 1 week. There is still forex crises and Boko Haram cum Fulani Herdsmen are still killing people and people are here comparing two women who have probably stocked up billions in their foreign accounts.

Hello Africans. Hello!!
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by kan12(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2016
Did dey exchange wife's @3rd pix.
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 7:11am On May 04, 2016
Na Doll-baby
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:17am On May 04, 2016
Appareil:
Oyibo grandad . Yes!
Sorry for you
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 04, 2016
Appareil:
Big brother to who?Impress Nigeria? hehe! Sorry the French Cameroon doesn't give a damn about you guys, we(English Cameroon -) are the ones who see you as brothers.They even call us

Theere is always that one foreigner on this site trying to prove every nigerian wrong.

I forgot the name of the troublesome guy from ghana, i think its oxygen or something
Are you from Cameroon?
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by omonnakoda: 7:21am On May 04, 2016
diva90:

That's why you are a man and you will never understand my point of view! Those bags that she's carrying are very expensive bags. Yea she might not be fashion forward in terms of hair styles and makeup but that's just one of the many things that judge class! That Hermes Kelly she's holding, the Chanel and the Dior bag she came into nigeria with are probably worth your annual salary x4 and over!! That Hermes cost nothing less than $14,000
Do not be silly. Go and look through the dozens of photos when wives of heads of state stand with their spouses in SUCH pictures. They DO NOT carry bags.That is the point...It has nothing t do with being a man.Why is Buhari's wife not carrying a bag. There is a time for bags and a time for NO BAGS
Your comment about the PRICE of the bag is a sign of ignorance.How is that relevant? That it cost so much is something to be proud of? Sorry....
Re: Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 04, 2016
LastOkpaBender:

Then what are you doing?
Dude you even talked about who you would trust with your money and kids. What do you think judging a book by its cover means? Playing ten-ten? Funny man

This is like saying "I'm not insulting you o but you are a daft idi○t"

what do you know, the lady's crush are attacking me already. I am entitled to my opinion and since you can't recognize a snide remark when you see one then I'm not going to engage you in a verbal exchange. I see you are using style to call yourself a daft idiot. keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.