Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How They Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How They Do It (699 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How They Do It by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2009
I was asking a friend this morning one unusual question. I was just wondering how a guy can date a girl for a long time without losing interest in the relationship. Infact, I have never dated a girl more than three (3) months after which I suddenly lose interest. Why is it so? I want to change this and stop breaking people's hearts 'cos its not intentional.
Re: How They Do It by Ben13: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2009
The factor to be considered is your age.
Re: How They Do It by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
I am just 22. Infact I am losing the spark for my present adorable queen. I know some people would want to say its because I have had my way with the girl but hey, that's aint it. I need mature advise and opinions from everyone.
Re: How They Do It by IFELEKE(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Poster,
The only way you can end your penchant for breaking hearts is to stop giving false assurance/hope.You don't need to date because others are doing it.
Finally,ensure you date or enter into relationships only when you are matured enough to do so.
Re: How They Do It by yjay(f): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ben20001:

The factor to be considered is your age.

well spoken!!!!!!
Re: How They Do It by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Ifeleke, I do hope to make something great out of them but along the line, I often get boreb!
Re: How They Do It by izeek(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2009
u can't keep changing cars cos its no longer in vogue, or u dont find it fanciful anylonger.
i guess ur age is the determinant like ben said.
Re: How They Do It by IFELEKE(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2009
stereo2:

@Ifeleke, I do hope to make something great out of them but along the line, I often get boreb!
Yes you get bored because you are not ready for it.
You see, the problem you have is your inability to differentiate between affection&lust between likeness&love.I'll advise you try the platonic friendship option. . .
Re: How They Do It by izeek(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
try keeping a flower for 3 months,
if u succeed, then take a pet.
and ift hat survives 3months, then go ahead and date.
small children of this days.
Re: How They Do It by kokoA(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ poster

You are a dog.
Re: How They Do It by MrWaters: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2009
You've got TWO option:- go blind or enunch
Re: How They Do It by MoneyRule(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hey fellas, cut the guy some slack here pls.
@ izeek
na wa for this ur philosophy!
@ poster
yeah, it all boils down to ur age, when u become mature enuf to date because u really want to date, not because others are, you'll finally ask yourself how u passed the three month mark.
Re: How They Do It by omega25red(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ poster

you are still young and it is okay what you are feeling because you are not ready to settle down so date as much as you can while you still can. In order to change your outlook you might want to look beyond sex and how cute the girl is. Once you go beyond the obvious you will see that 3 months will not be enough for that one special lady
Re: How They Do It by Kelvinj(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
C'mon stereo ur 1 & only probs is dat u put sex first in ur r/ship datz Y wen u get it u tend 2 lose interest.
Soln:
start ur r/ship based on luv & if datz difficult 4 u then start ur r/ships based on casual friendship then develop luv datz all!
Re: How They Do It by walestar2(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
Hope they haven't use pusssy to swear for you but once they do, your relationship will always remain unstable. but as for me, my first relationship lasted from 2003 to march 2007 before we broke up due to her bad character cos she suddently changed and I have been in another relationship since July 2007 up till date
Re: How They Do It by MyPeace(f): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
just rmember that hiv is real.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Really Wicked? / My Girl Want Me To Mary Her But Iam In Dilenma B-cos Of Some Reasons / Is It Bad To Kiss A Girl On The First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.