Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

EDO STATE 2016 - Prof. Osunbor Is The Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO STATE 2016 - Prof. Osunbor Is The Man (595 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor / EDO STATE 2016 Apc Governorship Primary Election final results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO STATE 2016 - Prof. Osunbor Is The Man by dzaine: 10:10pm On May 03, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the person of Sen. Prof. Osunbor.

Why Osunbor?
He is the main technocrat, others are counterfeit
He has the experience
He is a man of excellence and integrity
The only one who has given bursary to Edo State students since 1999.

He is the best candidate, hear him speak

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BtU12KshaYA
Re: EDO STATE 2016 - Prof. Osunbor Is The Man by cassidy1996(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2016
I want to support him, but I don't hav a voters card
Re: EDO STATE 2016 - Prof. Osunbor Is The Man by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself.
Everybody knows it

You can't do without AIR

AIRHIAVBERE all the way

Re: EDO STATE 2016 - Prof. Osunbor Is The Man by donphilopus: 11:47pm On May 03, 2016
cassidy1996:
I want to support him, but I don't hav a voters card

I would also like to support him but I don't think he can win the APC' Primaries. He hasn't even started meeting with the delegates. Or even if he has started, he hasn't got to my LG. The man doesn't seem to have what it takes to win Primaries in APC right now. And besides, APC wouldn't risk giving their ticket to an Esan man when they're aware PDP would give theirs to a Benin man.

(1) (Reply)

Bakassi Regroup In Igboland To Checkmate The Fulani Herdsmen Excesses / Buhari, Please Allow Experts To Run Our Monetary Policy. / Face Your N700m EFCC Charge, Edo Govt Tells Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.