Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27166 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 7:52pm On May 04, 2016
cool

waiting....
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Bravo! what is your greatest achievement?

my greatest achievement so far is getting into a University to study exactly what i want to study not only my admission here in kenya but also in OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY.... it feels really nice being able to turn down Nursing science in great Ife..... i just felt the need to add this- i have also never repeated Jamb....nailed it the first time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
is that all, you want us to know about you?

I'm Olanike Daniella Taiwo. I hail from Ondo state. I am the first child of my parents.
Presently, I am a 100 level Economics student of Adeyemi University of Education, Ondo city. smiley

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

my greatest achievement so far is getting into a University to study exactly what i want to study not only my admission here in kenya but also in OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY.... it feels really nice being able to turn down Nursing science in great Ife..... i just felt the need to add this- i have also never repeated Jamb....nailed it the first time

Nice! Tell me more, what year did you turned down Great Ife admission and why?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
emaculate99:
is that all what you want us to know about you?

...nop

am 18 years of age,fair in complexion,slim and tall,am from imo state and from the Igbo tribe!

am an undergraduate aspiring to study English in one of the famous university in the east!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
I believe our contestants are ready

refiner
mimzy
DEMILADEGOLD
KRYSTALKLEAR
optinal1
lanicky

Am angry at u guys pls spell d optional1 well i didnt get mention jst decided to check nd saw this.

Thank u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
lanicky:

I'm Olanike Daniella Taiwo.

I hail from ondo state.The first born of my parents.
I'm a first year student at Adeyemi university of education, Ondo city. Studying economics. smiley

Nice! Quickly create a COVER LETTER on why you deserves to be crown MISS NAIRALAND
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:01pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Am angry at u guys pls spell d optional1 well i didnt get mention jst decided to check nd saw this.

Thank u

Atleast we expected you to be following the thread.

Ok can we meet you?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by emaculate99: 8:03pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:

...nop

am 18 years of age,fair in complexion,slim and tall,am from imo state and from the Igbo tribe!

am an undergraduate aspiring to study English in one of the famous university in the east!
OK, good. Can you tell us why you are studying your course and what you think the society will benefit from the course?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:04pm On May 04, 2016
WE ARE NOT ENTERTAINING ANY OTHER CONTESTANTS.

thanks.

so we have just
Demiladegold
Lanicky
Optional1
Refiner
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 8:04pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Nice! Tell me more, what year did you turned down Great Ife admission and why?

that would be last year. i did predegree in OAU right after i finished secondary school (didnt bother doing jamb. that was in 2014). before i finished my predegree, i lost my sister and she was also a final year student of OAU... so i lost interest but i decided to just go through with it since life has different sides and you choose what side it shows you by determination and persistence. so i just made up my mind to nail my p.d exam and post utme and i did just that. when i finished pd (my sis was in kenya) my sister called home and told me to come over and after some reluctance i decided to leave Nigeria and come over here. since OAU resumption was taking too long. we didnt even know the resumption date so instead of staying home doing nothing i brought my cute self over here

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

that would be last year. i did predegree in OAU right after i finished secondary school (didnt bother doing jamb. that was in 2014). before i finished my predegree, i lost my sister and she was also a final year student of OAU... so i lost interest but i decided to just go through with it since life has different sides and you choose what side it shows you by determination and persistence. so i just made up my mind to nail my p.d exam and post utme and i did just that. when i finished pd (my sis was in kenya) my sister called home and told me to come over and after some reluctance i decided to leave Nigeria and come over here. since OAU resumption was taking too long. we didnt even know the resumption date so instead of staying home doing nothing i brought my cute self over here

Lol!Who is Miss Nairaland?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Lol!Who is Miss Nairaland?

i'm sorry i dont get you
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

i'm sorry i dont get you

I am asking who do you think should represent the title "MISS NAIRALAND" ?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Nice! Quickly create a COVER LETTER on why you deserves to be crown MISS NAIRALAND

Well, to be crowned MISS NAIRALAND beauty and intelligence are of utmost importance and I believe I was marvellously made by God and I am beautiful in every sense. I know this because I feel confident in myself and those around me do not fail to mention it.

Aside from that I believe myself to be intelligent, self-conscious and friendly. All of which are characteristics a Miss Nairaland should have. She must be able to reply comments wittily, act properly, postively and in accordance with Nairaland rules and so be able to relate with every person she comes in contact with on Nairaland as amicably and as diplomatic as possible. I have all these attributes and so I think that is why I deserve to be crowned Miss Nairaland.

I also participated in the 2014 edition but couldn't make it to the finals. I have learned from my mistakes, I do not give up in my quest and for these reasons, I believe this is why I deserve to be Miss Nairaland 2016. Thanks smiley

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 8:11pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Atleast we expected you to be following the thread.

Ok can we meet you?

Good evening,

Am by name Odoh Ukamaka Lovelyn, 20years old, hail from Enugu state but born and bred in Kogi state.
Am a final year student of Federal College Of Education Okene, Kogi State
Studying Business Education.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Good evening,

Am by name Odoh Ukamaka Lovelyn, 20years old, hail from Enugu state but born and bred in Kogi state.
Am a final year student of Federal College Of Education Okene, Kogi State
Studying Business Education.

Thank you.

why are you contesting for Miss nairaland?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:13pm On May 04, 2016
@GIYAZZ not yet relax till the time. Please
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 8:14pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

I am asking who do you think should represent the title "MISS NAIRALAND" ?

hmmmn... naturally without lying to myself, i believe it should be me. i'm beautiful,i might not be an island of knowledge but i know im intelligent, slim but still sexy, i know how to handle trash talkers, im good at people management among other skills.

im not saying that other contestants are not all that but i'm tested and trusted (by myself) so i believe in myself, but since i dropped out i dont know, im just going to look out for someone i think is more like me.

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by emaculate99: 8:14pm On May 04, 2016
emaculate99:
OK, good. Can you tell us why you are studying your course and what you think the society will benefit from the course?

cc. Refiner
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:15pm On May 04, 2016
demiladegold:

hmmmn... naturally without lying to myself, i believe it should be me. i'm beautiful,i might not be an island of knowledge but i know im intelligent, slim but still sexy, i know how to handle trash talkers, im good at people management among other skills.

im not saying that other contestants are not all that but i'm tested and trusted (by myself) so i believe in myself, but since i dropped out i dont know, im just going to look out for someone i think is more like me.

dropped out? For real tell me why?
Lost confidence in yourself or what?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:16pm On May 04, 2016
lanicky:

Well, to be crowned MISS NAIRALAND beauty and intelligence are of utmost importance and I believe I was marvellously made by God and I am beautiful in every sense. I know this because I feel confident in myself and those around me do not fail to mention it.

Aside from that I believe myself to be intelligent, self-conscious and friendly. All of which are characteristics a Miss Nairaland should have. She must be able to reply comments wittily, act properly, postively and in accordance with Nairaland rules and so be able to relate with every person she comes in contact with on Nairaland as amicably and as diplomatic as possible. I have all these attributes and so I think that is why I deserve to be crowned Miss Nairaland.

I also participated in the 2014 edition but couldn't make it to the finals. I have learned from my mistakes, I do not give up in my quest and for these reasons, I believe this is why I deserve to be Miss Nairaland 2016. Thanks smiley

Nice! Wait for the next question from Promisechild.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by promisechild(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2016
lanicky:

why do you want to become Miss Nairaland?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 8:20pm On May 04, 2016
questions waiting for answer.

Lanicky
Optional1
Refiner
Demiladegold
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 8:21pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

why are you contesting for Miss nairaland?

Am contesting for Miss Nairaland because
1. To free myself from stress and have fun.
2. To meet new people and make friends with them.
3. To expose myself to the future and for public view.
4. To show the world the real me.
5. To encourge ladies who are shy to speak out or face the crowd to be able to speak up and stop hiding behide the scene.

Thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 8:21pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

dropped out? For real tell me why?
Lost confidence in yourself or what?

me, lose confidence? trust me i can be very stubborn and persistent but i'm also very level headed. i know when to stop acting like you got it all covered when in actual fact you dont.

i dropped out because i knew i wouldnt be available most times ill be needed. school work is already weighing me down, my writing job was geting affected, nairaland was becoming my home, i was spending quality time here for this contest and im just a first year student and im still building my g.pa but above all, i have exams next month and i need to concentrate.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 8:22pm On May 04, 2016
promisechild:
why do you want to become Miss Nairaland?

umm fynestboi i believe you asked me the same question which I replied earlier. Kindly clarify sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Gay Jaffar Jackson Accepts Jesus (Photos) / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.