Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,553 members, 7,865,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje (321 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje by DrBookie(f): 7:27am On May 04, 2016
Wednesday, May 04
The Covenant Loving God
Psalms 25:10; Psalms 36:5
Psalms 25:10 "All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies." God is a covenant loving, covenant keeping God. He relates to people on the note of covenant. Nobody can have a casual or an unserious relationship with God. He cannot get into relationship with anyone who wants to take Him for granted because He is great, faithful and greatly to be honoured. One of the reasons God loves covenant is because He is a faithful God. Faithful people love covenant because faithfulness demands faithfulness. Just as love demands love, faithfulness also demands faithfulness. The covenant is the premise or ground whereon the faithfulness of God is committed or secured. On the platform of the covenant, you can commit God’s faithfulness to His part of the covenant as you fulfill your part. God’s Word is His bond; His covenant. Another reason why God cuts covenant with His people is because He is merciful. It is within the premise of the covenant that the mercies of God are sure. God’s goodness and loving-kindness are kept within the premise of the covenant. Psalms 106:44-46 tells us that "Nevertheless he regarded their affliction, when he heard their cry: and he remembered for them his covenant, and repented according to the multitude of his mercies. He made them also to be pitied of all those that carried them captives."" When He remembered His covenant with Abraham, He had mercy on Israel and caused their captives to return from captivity, for all the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant. Beloved, have respect for the covenant of God as you walk with Him to enjoy His mercy and faithfulness.
Other Scriptures for Meditation: Deuteronomy 32:4; Psalms 89:34 
My Solid Front (Confession) 
I declare in the Name of Jesus Christ, that I walk in the pathway of mercy and truth; for I abide in the covenant of the Lord my God. I have respect for God’s covenant in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Character Over Power (MOG WAKE UP) / To Almighty God Alone Be All The Glory / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 04/06/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.