Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigeria My Dream Country - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria My Dream Country - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student (315 Views)

Is Travelling Out Of The Country The Solution? / The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / You Are Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigerians – Shekarau Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Dream Country - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student by DUBlog(f): 8:46am On May 04, 2016
Written By: Onyedinma Uchechukwu Favour
A Junior Secondary School (JSS) 3 Student

Read Below:

Nigeria my dream country filled with great people, both young and old. Blessed with natural and human resources. Mighty amongst all nations of the earth.

Oh yea! leaders of this great country turn from your evil ways and embrace peace and unity.
Disregard embezzlement and corruption and acknowledge goodwill.

Oh my dear country, let's stop the killings and bombing. Be it Fulani Herdsmen, Niger Delta Militias, Boko Haram, MASSOB or IPOB, we are all one. Let us put aside our ethnic and religious differences. Let us all love each other and work together for the good of our country, a country where we all live in peace and harmony!

We have existed together for years, lets not allow ethnicity and tribalism tear us apart.

Would there really be a time where I would walk around freely without having the fear of being kidnapped? Lets shun kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution and other wrongs doings. For it will lead to the downfall of this great country.

I look forward to a Nigeria where when I write my JAMB and pass I'm certain of getting admission, a nation where I'm certain of graduating from school, when I'm supposed to, without been frightened by strike.

A Nigeria where politicians would be humble enough to step down, if they can't achieve their goals and give room for those who can.

A Nigeria where, outside our shores we would want to be associated with rather than been called "thieves and fraudsters".

A Nigeria where workers are been paid when due, where pensioners are given their pensions and are well taken care of.

A Nigeria where the youths are gainfully employed, where it's not all about who you know that matters, but your skills and abilities speaks for you!

A Nigeria where every vote counts, every voice is heard, and everyone is secured.

A Nigeria where health care services are provided and possibly free and accessible to every citizen.

A Nigeria where the law is respected, valued, obeyed and stands for what is right. Where the law defends the innocent and gives the right judgements to the guilty.

A Nigeria that is free from bad roads, poor electricity supply, poor living conditions, bad water etc.

A Nigeria free from religious and ethnic sentiments, where everyone is free to practice his or her religion and do that which is right.

Let us unite and build up our nation, the Nigeria of our dream and the only place we can call home.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA AMEN!!!!

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nigeria My Dream Country - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student by buharisbae(f): 9:01am On May 04, 2016
op just say you're in jss 3 we'll undastnd grin
Re: Nigeria My Dream Country - The Plight Of A JSS3 Student by DUBlog(f): 9:05pm On May 04, 2016
buharisbae:
op just say you're in jss 3 we'll undastnd grin
lol.. No nah! It aint me.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has A Primitive Mindset To Govern / Fuel Price Hike: NLC To Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday / BeyondBRICS - Closing The Gender Health Gap by Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.