Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (45654 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lastmessenger: 10:22pm On May 09, 2016
why do i see things in dreams and they happen exactly like i have seen them?
HardMirror:

Hehehe
I look at christians with deep pity, especially all these charismatic churches. Their Gombness, oh sorry I mean Dumbness knows no bounds.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by frank317: 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
lastmessenger:

Ya... my mum was that way too but she didn't see her death coming

5 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lastmessenger: 11:00pm On May 09, 2016
so tell me why
frank317:

Ya... my mum was that way too but she didn't see her death coming
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 11:08pm On May 09, 2016
lastmessenger:

How does that prove god exists

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Antiparticle(m): 12:09am On May 10, 2016
I like your calm & measured comment.

But the scenario you painted isn't a "draw" though. What if Zeus is the correct god? What if it is Olórun or Amadiora? What if it is Thor? If this were a simple game of probability, every theist is likely to be worshiping the wrong god hence will end up in another religion's hell. Using this sort of [fear-based] formulation, the theist is playing the exact same game as the atheist; they each have about almost the same probability of going to one god's hell (hundreds of thousands of gods have been worshiped throughout human history).

Unfortunately, the average Christian/Muslim is too afraid to do enough research that may lead to information that creates doubt. An intellectually honest person should not be afraid to ask honest questions and go where the research takes him/her. With intellectual courage, an empathetic mind, and a careful observation of the inequalities and randomness in our world, one starts to see patterns that question the notion of an interventionist God. Upon further readings of world history (starting from at least 2,500 years back) and the history of religion, the truth starts to gradually hit one in the face. This is how an intellectually courageous theist ends up becoming atheist.

There are good reasons for Nigerian atheists to gradually go public:
1. Religion in Nigeria is used to scam people of their money thru tithes & offering, money that can be used to instead help the poor.
2. Religion leads people to not fully think critically, with the belief that an imaginary "God" plays a large role in one's success.
3. The time invested in prayer and fasting could be directed to real efforts that lead to directly solving problems.
4. Realizing that the Abrahamic "God" is imaginary would create a sense of urgency to be proactive about our lives and society.
5. Our deeply superstitious society has not yet entered the "Age of Reason", and realizing the folly of religion would better legitimize the primacy of analytical and scientific thinking as a superior approach to solving problems. This would lead to a positive trickle effect into our schools, companies, and government.

Theism is an anachronism that has exceeded its expiry date. Theistic religion was once useful for humans when we understood little about nature around us; we filled our knowledge gaps by presupposing the existence of supernatural entities to describe the obscure in nature. Now that we have resources to know better, we should throw away the mythology in religion and stop deluding ourselves about the interventionism of a fairy tale man in the sky.

shurlar50:
I've follow'd this thread for a while now & I have learnt few things concerning religious beliefs. I'm still a bit curious (confused) about some arguments you guys engage in tho; If atheists don't believe in a god (or God's) existence, I dont see any reason why you should view a religious person as dumb or fool. They believe there is a superior being who they must obey to make heaven but atheists believe thats BS and its fake. In as much atheists dont believe there is a god, Why not just let every xtians/muslim et al., be (they are ignorant, right?). You were once a believer and eventually knew smthing better. Why not just hope they get to that point u changed for good.
Personally, i think one should try to play smart. If you believe God in your lifetime and u eventually get to heaven or hell, thats 3 points out of a 3, if u believe God but at the end, u only got rotten and benefited soil fertility, thats a draw (that way, God didnt exist nd u got nothing to lose IMO),

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Antiparticle(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2016
Ruq:
...One thing is obvious y'all both bullies, but atheists on this forum appear to be heartless, you're no different from those who mentally torture depressed individuals with suicide taunts and yet you all think you're helping humanity by liberating what theists believe to be true despite not being sure if their god is real. Plus it does already appear a lot are certain that God isn't real, where are your open mindedness?.
I am 99.9999999999% certain that the Bible is not god inspired and the Christian god (as asserted in the Bible) is not real. Are you open-minded that a ten-headed elephant with sixteen legs created the universe? I'm guessing the answer is no. In the same way, I am certain that the god of the Bible is a human invention.

Ruq:
I'm not going to lie I enjoy the sarcasms you involve in exposing what you term as myths but it still doesn't mean you aren't heartless, I prolly might have said things myself that warrants my head on a guillotine. The way you all go about it shows you don't even care about the mental state of those you claim you want to free. A quick look of the posts of atheists here shows you why blasphemy was grave back then and why they wanted them silenced by all means.
Ok, you think that dissenting speech demands capital punishment. Clap for yourself.

Ruq:
True, an omnipotent god should be capable of all these, this points that majority of atheists are empathetic about their fellow human it also shows you lot hold onto an utopian view of the world despite knowing its an impossible reality but your responses show that we all expect heaven on earth, but the theists have promised you this utopian world somewhere in the metaphysical realm but yet you still go ahead to debunk them accusing them of how silly the idea is. True it is, because no matter how perfect the world is we need a negligible amount of imperfection to appreciate perfection.
The skeptic/atheist/etc argument is based on a desire to debunk myths not about a supposed utopian world. Your argument here is a strawman.

Ruq:
Like I once said, when push comes to shove and it will happen no matter how long it takes push will always come to shove these atheists will create God all over again when we go back to our beast nature that we naturally are.
Atheism is neither religion nor philosophy. It is merely the absence of belief.

Ruq:
Plus if you understand the God concept to a point you'll acknowledge those books are just too fuckin complete even the contradictions aren't lies just as they say every prayer answers. I use to think those who believe in God were wrong but they aren't it may be false reality and all but they aren't wrong for believing and they aren't totally stupid either for believing.
The false reality of the Bible has been dangerous to many humans for over one thousand years. It is morally wrong to believe in and/or practice large parts of the Bible or Koran. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade was justified by Pope Innocent because the Old and New Testaments both condoned and encouraged slavery. People (especially women) have been burned alive for millennia because European theists believed they were following the Bible's command on how "witches" or apostates should be treated. You should be thankful that you live in an age where people don't carry out all the commands of the Bible; if you lived in the 1500s, a European Christian would authoritatively claim that it is moral to enslave you because the Bible justifies it!

Your write-up wrongly infers that belief is harmless. This is far from the truth. Christian & Islamic belief have been dangerous for most of their existence!

Ruq:
I cannot even build the courage to tell my sis, mum, that there's no one answering those prayers but still I could be wrong, as a matter of fact I'd give up anything to admit that I am. And I do mindfully hope that I'm the one who is wrong about God, it's still 50/50 fairytale or not they could be right also. Even if I find myself in hell, I'm sure I will be able to stage a protest.
It is not 50/50. It IS fairytale. Pick up some books and read up on world history over the past 2500 years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 1:19am On May 10, 2016
lepasharon:

Why should we even need medical practices anyway when we have God? undecided why does God need to work through medical personnel

.......AND IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY FOR THE SERVICES OF A MEDICAL PERSONNEL, YOU DIE! tongue
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 1:29am On May 10, 2016
frank317:

I will advise u to stick to whatever happened is meant to happen... any other thing u say is contradictory to that believe.

NO BRO, HE SHOULD STICK TO
"WHATEVER HAPPEN, IS MEANT HAVE HAPPENED "

CHRISTIANS CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH BRO!
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 1:39am On May 10, 2016
francis247:
Everyone knows that God exists

I DON'T.
I MEAN,
NOT IN ANY ASPECT OF THIS LIFE,
HAVE I WITNESSED HIS GLORY!

francis247:
He has standards and He's not going to change them for you, me or anyone else.

WELL,
HE SHOULD GO FURK HIMSELF!
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 1:53am On May 10, 2016
femicyrus:

the same dust (soil) used to create a goat was used to create you.
He could have created you a rabbit in the wild. maybe you will appreciate God each time you survive a hunt by hyenas

I'M DEAD!

OGA JESUS AND HIS FATHER MADE THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING.

AND THEN MADE MAN, GOAT AND RABBIT WITH SOIL.

AND MADE EVE FROM ADAMS BONE.

YOU DON'T SEE HOW ALL THIS SOUND LIKE A DRUNKARD'S TALE?

I CAN'T EVEN UTTER SUCH EVEN IF I'M DRUNK ON PETROL!

GO HOME BRO, YOU'RE DRUNK. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 1:59am On May 10, 2016
HardMirror:

I swear you are a jobless somburry grin I almost pissed on myself laughing.

All praise to Lord Gwagwa and Tomato his only son which is still with us manifesting in omniscient ways in soups, pizzas, jollof rice and all good food that has made life a delight. grin

grin
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lastmessenger: 6:33am On May 10, 2016
i did not say it proved God exist( i believe in God) but i do think it is a pointer that something transcends our existence. i do think that it is a pointer to the spiritual world. i have my dreams coming to pass countless times that i have no choice than to believe there are unseen beings somewhere that can communicate with us.if you have any other explanation to what i experience please do feel free to tell me.
lepasharon:

How does that prove god exists
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ranchhoddas: 8:22am On May 10, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

So why did the poster you referred to.earn your respect? Is it because he is advocating that atheists on Nairaland stop taunting theists?

It is difficult to have a respectful discourse with a theist when such a person promptly starts the discussion with only a fool says there is no God. After this statement, it's usually no holds barred from there on
I remember this moniker.Long time no see.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ranchhoddas: 8:24am On May 10, 2016
femicyrus:

bros, I just lookup gwagwa on the Internet. i am surprised it did not exist!!!
except gwagwalada in abuja Nigeria.
you forsake God that created heaven and earth for gwagwalada based god. smh
So you seriously googled gwagwa...damn man.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2016
SHANTE HALLELIUYAH AH AH . SHANTE HALLA SHANTE HALLA .

WHEN U WAKE UP IN D MORNING SUN.

GIVE PRAISE TO GWA GWA WHO KEEPS U ALIVE. cool cool[color=#006600]
[/color]

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I remember this moniker.Long time no see.

I've been around NL...I've not just been interested in religious debates. Howdy
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by kevoh(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So you seriously googled gwagwa...damn man.
grin grin grin
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Ranchhoddas: 9:26am On May 10, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I've been around NL...I've not just been interested in religious debates. Howdy

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by drestoneokuta(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2016
Who is this who makes the purpose of God dark by words without knowledge? angry angry If you, yes YOU!!! can give me an answer to any of these questions (choose anyone) then I will acknowledge you and proclaim your belief to all the earth.
Job: 38. 4. Where were you when I put the earth on its base? Say, if you have knowledge. 5. By whom were its measures fixed? Say, if you have wisdom; or by whom was the line stretched out over it? 6. On what were its pillars based, or who put down its angle-stone, 7. When the morning stars made songs together, and all the sons of the gods gave cries of joy? 8. Or where were you when the sea came to birth, pushing out from its secret place; 9. When I made the cloud its robe, and put thick clouds as bands round it, 10. Ordering a fixed limit for it, with locks and doors; 11. And said, So far you may come, and no farther; and here the pride of your waves will be stopped? 12. Have you, from your earliest days, given orders to the morning, or made the dawn conscious of its place; 13. So that it might take a grip of the skirts of the earth, shaking all the evil-doers out of it? 14. It is changed like wet earth under a stamp, and is coloured like a robe; 15. And from the evil-doers their light is kept back, and the arm of pride is broken. 16. Have you come into the springs of the sea, walking in the secret places of the deep? 17. Have the doors of death been open to you, or have the door-keepers of the dark ever seen you? 18. Have you taken note of the wide limits of the earth? SAY, IF YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF IT ALL. 19. Which is the way to the resting-place of the light, and where is the store-house of the dark; 20. So that you might take it to its limit, guiding it to its house? 21. No doubt you have knowledge of it, for then you had come to birth, and the number of your days is great. Job: 40. 8. Will you even make my right of no value? will you say that I am wrong in order to make clear that you are right? 9. Have you an arm like God? have you a voice of thunder like his?

Job: 40. 10. Put on the ornaments of your pride; be clothed with glory and power: 11. Let your wrath be overflowing; let your eyes see all the sons of pride, and make them low. 12. Send destruction on all who are lifted up, pulling down the sinners from their places. 13. Let them be covered together in the dust; let their faces be dark in the secret place of the underworld. 14. THEN I WILL GIVE PRAISE TO YOU, SAYING THAT YOUR RIGHT HAND IS ABLE TO GIVE YOU SALVATION .
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by urahara(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2016
drestoneokuta:
Who is this who makes the purpose of God dark by words without knowledge? angry angry If you, yes YOU!!! can give me an answer to any of these questions (choose anyone) then I will acknowledge you and proclaim your belief to all the earth.
Job: 38. 4. Where were you when I put the earth on its base? Say, if you have knowledge. 5. By whom were its measures fixed? Say, if you have wisdom; or by whom was the line stretched out over it? 6. On what were its pillars based, or who put down its angle-stone, 7. When the morning stars made songs together, and all the sons of the gods gave cries of joy? 8. Or where were you when the sea came to birth, pushing out from its secret place; 9. When I made the cloud its robe, and put thick clouds as bands round it, 10. Ordering a fixed limit for it, with locks and doors; 11. And said, So far you may come, and no farther; and here the pride of your waves will be stopped? 12. Have you, from your earliest days, given orders to the morning, or made the dawn conscious of its place; 13. So that it might take a grip of the skirts of the earth, shaking all the evil-doers out of it? 14. It is changed like wet earth under a stamp, and is coloured like a robe; 15. And from the evil-doers their light is kept back, and the arm of pride is broken. 16. Have you come into the springs of the sea, walking in the secret places of the deep? 17. Have the doors of death been open to you, or have the door-keepers of the dark ever seen you? 18. Have you taken note of the wide limits of the earth? SAY, IF YOU HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF IT ALL. 19. Which is the way to the resting-place of the light, and where is the store-house of the dark; 20. So that you might take it to its limit, guiding it to its house? 21. No doubt you have knowledge of it, for then you had come to birth, and the number of your days is great. Job: 40. 8. Will you even make my right of no value? will you say that I am wrong in order to make clear that you are right? 9. Have you an arm like God? have you a voice of thunder like his?

Job: 40. 10. Put on the ornaments of your pride; be clothed with glory and power: 11. Let your wrath be overflowing; let your eyes see all the sons of pride, and make them low. 12. Send destruction on all who are lifted up, pulling down the sinners from their places. 13. Let them be covered together in the dust; let their faces be dark in the secret place of the underworld. 14. THEN I WILL GIVE PRAISE TO YOU, SAYING THAT YOUR RIGHT HAND IS ABLE TO GIVE YOU SALVATION .

embarassed embarassed

Oga .....

4 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by drestoneokuta(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016
And as for you "hardmirror" I was taking you serious until when I got to page 6 part 1 were u made this statement
"" Most of the christians you see here online are worse than unbelievers. How many souls have they won around them, but they come online to defend god. Most are just cosmetic christians still fornicating and living in sin. I have not met a christian that is passionate about saving souls that is not worried about God's incompetency because you would have had so many touching encounters and realize god is actually doing nothing for humanity, but we humans are the ones running around for god (that does not even exists) ""

What caught my attention here is that u think God is "incompetent". Satan was the originator of that idea.... Calling God incompetent and unjust so therefore he said this
Isaiah: 14. 13. For you said in your heart, I will go up to heaven, I will make my seat higher than the stars of God; I will take my place on the mountain of the meeting-place of the gods, in the inmost parts of the north. 14. I will go higher than the clouds; I will be like the Most High. Sold the idea to one third of the angels promising them is government will be better.. So the great rebellion began...
You conceiving that same idea shows u are exhibiting thesame trait as ur "father". So now I know who u stand for.
U boost of reading the Bible yet u are ignorant of the things of the spirit.
God wants us to ask questions, he is willing and able to reveal all to us, surprisingly the answers are in the Bible. One particular question u asked was y can't God do things for humanity, end the suffering of people instead of doing nothing.. I want to ask u this simple questions since u pride urself in reading the Bible
Who did God give dominion of the earth to? Who has that dominion now? Hint ask ur father.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Anjelus(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2016
urahara:

Loooool[b][/b] grin grin cheesy grin

E wo. Omo yaba left .

The bolded got me laffin seriously

Dont worry my son weda u like it or not .

. .............

.............. If u lyk bash ur head on transformer...

. ........... If u lyk cry froom naw till 2ma0

..... . the fact remains that one day..

..!..................... You , yahweh , and jesus will bow before the almighty gwa gwa u made heaven and earth tongue tongue
The Church is marching on and a million gate of hell, will never prevail....... do the needful now and surrender your life to God or join your leader, satan in Hell..... I sincerely pray that you do the former.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by swaggzo(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2016
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by efismikoko(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2016
Wow a lot of freethinkers coming up in nigeria am very happy I have been thinking about this god think since I was, I think 6 I use to ask my self "who born god" that was my major issue but still I served him with all my heart even when I tried committing suicide and the rope cut twice I thought it was God that saved me but when I started looking deep and thinking deep with a lot of reading especially science related I found my answer THERE IS NO GOD

Big thanks to johnydon22 and sure guy hardmirror
And hard mirror I had a deeper relationship with God than you in the past kai funny how I was fooling my self. Now I live a better life fearless of anyone, speak my mind at all times not scared of someone telling me of jazzing me and fucking my life up
Well am still a Christian atheist for those that want to understand it google is your best friend

5 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by francis247(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2016
To the Atheists, would you care to explain the reason behind the spiritual events and experiences as narrated by some persons in this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
To them atheists please clear me out...

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by MizyB(f): 3:48pm On May 10, 2016
PastorAIO:

it been a very long time since i heard that question: What kind of pastor are you?

Sir, what are you really?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by cloudgoddess(f): 5:03pm On May 10, 2016
francis247:
To the Atheists, would you care to explain the reason behind the spiritual events and experiences as narrated by some persons in this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels
Simple. Human brains are prone to delusions and hallucinations. There has been much research done on this topic within the fields of Psychology and Neuroscience.

People can hallucinate without having consumed drugs; our senses can play tricks on us in both subtle and serious ways. And believing that something is real (especially when that "something" is supernatural with a lot of emotional connection associated with it) can "make" that thing feel and seem very real in our minds. Belief in itself is enough to alter people's perceptions -- the way we interpret our various experiences or hallucinations is molded by what we already think to be true.

Atheists don't think all theists are lying when they say they've seen spirits, satan, god, etc. We just know they're victims of the fallible and easily tricked human brain.

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by lepasharon(f): 5:41pm On May 10, 2016
joshysmartie:
To them atheists please clear me out...

Man didn't evolve from monkeys

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by francis247(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Simple. Human brains are prone to delusions and hallucinations. There has been much research done on this topic within the fields of Psychology and Neuroscience.

People can hallucinate without having consumed drugs; our senses can play tricks on us in both subtle and serious ways. And believing that something is real (especially when that "something" is supernatural with a lot of emotional connection associated with it) can "make" that thing feel and seem very real in our minds. Belief in itself is enough to alter people's perceptions -- the way we interpret our various experiences or hallucinations is molded by what we already think to be true.

Atheists don't think all theists are lying when they say they've seen spirits, satan, god, etc. We just know they're victims of the fallible and easily tricked human brain.
Lol @ bolded. I'm not referring to those who see ghosts, demons, etc. I'm referring to those who see events moments before they happen, and it happens just as they saw them. Did you read this [b] as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.
another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked. [/b] I also do have similar experience as this, though rarely and not this detailed.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 10, 2016
lepasharon:

Man didn't evolve from monkeys

We yet to discover origin
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 10, 2016
francis247:
Lol @ bolded. I'm not referring to those who see ghosts, demons, etc. I'm referring to those who see events moments before they happen, and it happens just as they saw them. Did you read this [b] as a grown guy i used to tell my mom my childhood events and things i remember but she swears that somebody must have told me cos those events happened when i was just months old, but then only her was the only witness of those events and she never told me of them. I also see things before they happen, trouble is i don't remember them until they start happening. i remember an event of a fight between neighbors. they started off with a quarrel and immediately i remembered i have seen it happen before. i told the my friend Ifeanyi sitting beside me that the other lady will slap the other woman now and just as i finished saying that the lady landed the slap. i narrated the whole scene like one would narrate a seen movie to a friend that is watching for the first time.
another thing is as a boy, whenever my mom travels to north to buy goods, my nights will always be restless cos in my dreams i will be watching their bus all night long till day break. it more like a bird eyeview following the bus as it travels. when mom comes back i will narrate their journeys and events. many times she will be spooked. [/b] I also do have similar experience as this, though rarely and not this detailed.

I think it's called Dejavu happens once in a while.
But if the person is seeing it too often, he needs to see a doctor. Could be early symptoms of nervous ailment like epilepsy. You can research more on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21)

Father Christmas Scares A Child As She Cries & Runs Away / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.