Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (45683 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2016
Image123:

There you go again. Any sect can be religious or moral. Not every sinner is a liar,or a thief, or a fornicator etc. The unspeakable joy of forgiveness of sin, eternal life,the witness in the spirit and the fruit of the Spirit. Them no dey sell am for market.
Make you feel special right? grin
That is the aim of the whole scheme. To make the followers feel they have something special no one else can get smiley
Makes me think of my baby cousins and tricks we use in making them feel special. Oh how they love being called princesses. cheesy
Feels good to be a son of the Almighty God right. Hehehehe
Enjoys o
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2016
Image123:

Lol, the 'prosperity gospel' has pretty much messed you up. I'm not referring to general wellbeing or morality. i'm referring to eternal life. i have eternal life .
Hehehehehe
Oh yes you do. You have eternal life, let me not be a saddist and crush your fairy tale dreams.
The city in the clouds with gold streets and mansions. wink
Not trying to be a bully here so let me leave u with ur precious hope grin

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 11:33am On May 18, 2016
lepasharon:

But they believe an apocalypse will happen and only they will be saved? They are still deluded
an Apocalypse? Can you please elucidate
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2016
spacyzuma:

JW are the Christian sect I respect the most, but they are also flawed. They have repeatedly tried to predict when Jesus will return to earth, and each time they've been proved wrong.
I enjoy reading Awake! and Watchtower, but I've known for years that all religion is flawed and biased.
while you made your point, you were positive. That I appreciate. Yes without mincing words or fear of contradiction, there has been some overzealous expectations, but the witnesses are always humble to change their understanding of certain biblical truths. Then again I must commend you for keeping up with the printed journals. Keep reading them. Especially the articles at the last page of the awake. You can get all online even before a witness gives you one at http://jw.org

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 11:49am On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
Oh yes you do. You have eternal life, let me not be a saddist and crush your fairy tale dreams.
you've been through a lot in your search for the truth I respect that. But think for a moment, what if there was really a true religion? Wouldn't you also give that religion the opportunity to prove its claim?
I said earlier that there is probably a religious group you are yet to try out. They are Jehovah's witnesses.
You can visit http://jw.org to learn about them.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

There you go again. Any sect can be religious or moral. Not every sinner is a liar,or a thief, or a fornicator etc. The unspeakable joy of forgiveness of sin, eternal life,the witness in the spirit and the fruit of the Spirit. Them no dey sell am for market.

Only real materials are sold in the market. If you are interested in buying empty hope, you go to the church and remit your cash. In return the pastors sell you a piece of hope and tell you that your sins are forgiven.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Make you feel special right? grin
That is the aim of the whole scheme. To make the followers feel they have something special no one else can get smiley
Makes me think of my baby cousins and tricks we use in making them feel special. Oh how they love being called princesses. cheesy
Feels good to be a son of the Almighty God right. Hehehehe
Enjoys o

I don't feel special, i am special. Nothing wrong with that is there? My lifestyle change is tangible and for the better,my family,neighborhood, colleagues and friends know it and feel it. The inner peace and joy is not what money can buy for me.I looked for it like Forever but i found it in Jesus. That is good enough for me and i will sure enjoy and testify, thank you. All my fears and anxiety and even eternal questions are also taken away, something my money and education could not sort. All these happening because of God,and there are many more who will testify forever. You're looking for a wrong definition of God.i don't need the miraculous to believe or trust God. BTW, my life is very miraculous but i know you wouldn't believe if i shared so i wouldn't even bother. However, the point is,you don't need power and miracles to believe in God.

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

I don't feel special, i am special. Nothing wrong with that is there? My lifestyle change is tangible and for the better,my family,neighborhood, colleagues and friends know it and feel it. The inner peace and joy is not what money can buy for me.I looked for it like Forever but i found it in Jesus. That is good enough for me and i will sure enjoy and testify, thank you. All my fears and anxiety and even eternal questions are also taken away, something my money and education could not sort. All these happening because of God,and there are many more who will testify forever. You're looking for a wrong definition of God.i don't need the miraculous to believe or trust God. BTW, my life is very miraculous but i know you wouldn't believe if i shared so i wouldn't even bother. However, the point is,you don't need power and miracles to believe in God.
There are millions that have similar testimonies and we are not christians. So chill man wink

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by AccidentalGenius: 12:31pm On May 18, 2016
the bible god says we are all decendants of adam and eve. I'd like to know which race they were? Black? White? Indian? Asian? Hispanic? Caucasian? Really i'd like to know. I'd also like to know how each race came about since you'd need a member of each race to get pregnant and bring about a decendant of that race. If i get this answer only, lol ignoring all other obvious questions, then maybe, just maybe i'll start believe this christians aren't Brain Dead and totally Lost in life
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe

i was hoping you'd try to crush, are you tired? Eternal life is not just eternity or afterlife BTW, get some education on that. It's like someone thinking he can disprove my state of origin on the internet, very funny. What do you think you are going to say that will make me feel bullied or intimidated? Can you intimidate Obama? Can a vicious ravenous angry howling ant bully a lion? We're not talking hearsay or just what we read Mr.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:

There are millions that have similar testimonies and we are not christians. So chill man wink

Good for them, very good. It doesn't disprove the existence of God.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2016
Weah96:

Only real materials are sold in the market. If you are interested in buying empty hope, you go to the church and remit your cash. In return the pastors sell you a piece of hope and tell you that your sins are forgiven.

Only real materials are sold in the market? Who's this one, should i not rather listen to the wind than such ludicrous fable.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

And if I may ask, have u been able to prove God either?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:
And if I may ask, have u been able to prove God either?
Yep.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
the bible god says we are all decendants of adam and eve. I'd like to know which race they were? Black? White? Indian? Asian? Hispanic? Caucasian? Really i'd like to know. I'd also like to know how each race came about since you'd need a member of each race to get pregnant and bring about a decendant of that race. If i get this answer only, lol ignoring all other obvious questions, then maybe, just maybe i'll start believe this christians aren't Brain Dead and totally Lost in life

Do you believe in miracles? Hehehehehehehe, got you, that's the answer,were you expecting a chemical equation?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by HardMirror(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

i was hoping you'd try to crush, are you tired? Eternal life is not just eternity or afterlife BTW, get some education on that. It's like someone thinking he can disprove my state of origin on the internet, very funny. What do you think you are going to say that will make me feel bullied or intimidated? Can you intimidate Obama? Can a vicious ravenous angry howling ant bully a lion? We're not talking hearsay or just what we read Mr.

Your fantasy makes you happy and I am glad to hear that.
Makes you feel invincible, well hope u don't hurt yourself.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 12:53pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

Only real materials are sold in the market? Who's this one, should i not rather listen to the wind than such ludicrous fable.

You won't find peace of mind in the market for sale. Nor will you find worries for sale. Only materials, chairs, pepper, onions, radios, etc
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:

Your fantasy makes you happy and I am glad to hear that.
Makes you feel invincible, well hope u don't hurt yourself.

i've not hurt myself for over 20years, Jesus didn't hurt Himself, John, Peter,Paul,Timothy, Thomas, Matthew did not hurt themselves. My contemporary seniors didn't hurt themselves. Pastors Oyedepo,Adeboye, Kumuyi', Zacharias, Poonen, etc are not hurting themselves. Do you smoke or what are you talking about? BTW, i don't feel invincible.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2016
Weah96:

You won't find peace of mind in the market for sale. Nor will you find worries for sale. Only materials, chairs, pepper, onions, radios, etc

Are you the fellow that said " Only real materials are sold in the market"? You must be a good story teller,do you write comics for children?
The expression "dem no dey sell am for market" means that something is precious, not cheaply gotten, uncommon. Hope you comprehend?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 1:46pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

Are you the fellow that said " Only real materials are sold in the market"? You must be a good story teller,do you write comics for children?
The expression "dem no dey sell am for market" means that something is precious, not cheaply gotten, uncommon. Hope you comprehend?

In glad you understand your own expression, now try and follow this idea. Hope is absent from the market not because it is precious but worthless as a commodity. There are expensive things in the market, but hope is only sold in the church building. Why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2016
Weah96:

In glad you understand your own expression, now try and follow this idea. Hope is absent from the market not because it is precious but worthless as a commodity. There are expensive things in the market, but hope is only sold in the church building. Why?

You're glad i understand my own expression, ohhhhhhhhh Godddddd. Anyway, i didn't mention hope in the statement you're referring to.Hope is not worthless, neither is it SOLD in the church, ONLY. Please be rational and logical in what you say, i can as well engage you "in faith" as it were, not caring to make sense. Hope is a desire with expectation, wanting something to happen. People everywhere from all walks of life have hope, for God's sake i've never heard something as absurd as hope is only sold in church building. But why?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Adedoks(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2016
Princewell2012:
@hardmirrow.

The more i read your story the more my faith grows stronger and stronger in the Lord.

Mmmmm, time will not permit me to say one or two things here.

How i wish i could be able to meet you one on one.

After taking my time to see where you got it wrong, i could not be able to arrived on anything except the issue of hellfire which you raised. And yet you miss the points entirely and that is pathetic.

But i bet you with my life, if you claim to be a preacher of the gospel and have done so many miracle, having won thousands of souls to God, but eventually fall away because of hellfire.

Sir you were a baby Christian. I repeat you were a baby Christian.

You're building your house on a sandy foundation, but a little bruise shake ur house (soul) you fell head over heel.

2 any Christian who stumbled out of faith because of these show of shame i saw here that individual is just a baby and foolish Christian like you. Pls Accept my apology.

Sir, when you're in the light, you introduce yourself to your listeners, everybody knows your name, but now that you're in darkness, (secret) you re hiding ur identity. Now can you see the difference between light and darkness Again you even appear here as hardmirow on your moniker.

Now i bet you again with my life that you're not a Christian from onset, this your name Hardmirrow, came out from the pit of hell. Initially i wanted to implore all believers to pray for you, but i have just realised through the spirit of God that, it is relevant and you re never a Christian in the first place.

So you're only here to discredit Jesus and his disciples.

But since people like me is on these forum, you have failed woefully.

I have a personal experience with Jesus. So no mortal being can deceived me.

1 God have showed me the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. How Jesus was crucified on the cross.
This is not a television or video.

2 in my revelation i have seen the gate of heaven. I was inside a car, were i was resting a lone as a security guard then, because of fear in the midnight. I Suddenly
slept off, i then notice that some group of people came to me unaware, and set the car on fire and i was inside the car, then my soul left my body and i found my self on a very big and wonderful city nothing to compare the beauty in this world, i was amazed and wandering as per where are mine, as i looked up in front of me i saw a very beautiful gate just like a palace gate and walls, then i noticed an inscription on the wall In two different places, behold the first one was Joseph and his wife Mary and the little boy Jesus in their middle, then the second one was Jesus with his twelve disciples and a table in their midst. I will not be able to say this is peter or John.
since i have never met them before. When i came back to myself behold it was a dream.

3 Jesus have appeared to me in the sky like a sun, his eyes were red as fire full of anger warning me to change from my ways and do what he has instructed me to do, or else he will destroy me. Though he never say a word but i read what he was saying with my mind. I understand him perfectly.

4 i have seen how he is going to destroy man kinds from the face of the earth in my revelations, my brothers and sisters it is very terrible, infact that revelation alone made me to repent in dust and ashes. This is what people popularly referred as the END of the WORLD.

@hardmirrow i initially wanted to put you in my prayers for God to arrest you back until i finds out that you just made up these stories to deceive the baby Christians and satisfied the work of your father the Devil, but thank God you have been exposed.

Incase you don.t know, i have given out my names and my phone numbers on these forum in so many thread here on nairaland. Am bro George Nwaneri. Though i was formally ordained in the office of an avangelist.
But i preferred people to calling me brother. I don.t need any title.
You can never cover up light. I don.t need to hide my identity since i have nothing to hide. And am not in any dubious activities.

My work is full of light, and there is no atom of darkness in it.

Anyone who is still doubting Christianity have never encountered Christ.

But if there is any way you were once a Christian, which i doubted, mmmmm, our Lord Jesus Christ is a master planner.

Finally once again your post has made me to reaffirmed myself in the Lord.
Thank you.
incidentally we share the same name n i chronically believe in Jesus. God bless you sir
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Adedoks(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2016
If ure a true child of God n ure following this thread please don't bother arguing with this guys... Imagine ooo creature wanting to dictate how their creator should act. I laugh. Strangely enough all demon incarnates posing as thou ure human posting on this thread encouraging the op u know ur end. Ow Jesus Christ will judge u n throw u into the lake of fire. I just feel pity for the gullible humans claiming to be atheists who doesn't have an idea of the Spiritual battles over dere soul. I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN JESUS. n for the record op u think ur life story is an achievement. I laugh. People that Av truly encountered God n have been used by him to do the miraclelous don't puff up.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by AccidentalGenius: 5:24pm On May 18, 2016
Adedoks:
If ure a true child of God n ure following this thread please don't bother arguing with this guys... Imagine ooo creature wanting to dictate how their creator should act. I laugh. Strangely enough all demon incarnates posing as thou ure human posting on this thread encouraging the op u know ur end. Ow Jesus Christ will judge u n throw u into the lake of fire. I just feel pity for the gullible humans claiming to be atheists who doesn't have an idea of the Spiritual battles over dere soul. I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN JESUS. n for the record op u think ur life story is an achievement. I laugh. People that Av truly encountered God n have been used by him to do the miraclelous don't puff up.
we've heard you. We athiests are demons and jesus will throw us into the lake of fire for not believing in him. Your mom will burn you alive for not loving her. Such an assasin. We've heard it all sir. Love your god. Believe in him. Whatever gives you hope. Just take your rantings to your religious chatbox.

2 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 6:27pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

You're glad i understand my own expression, ohhhhhhhhh Godddddd. Anyway, i didn't mention hope in the statement you're referring to.Hope is not worthless, neither is it SOLD in the church, ONLY. Please be rational and logical in what you say, i can as well engage you "in faith" as it were, not caring to make sense. Hope is a desire with expectation, wanting something to happen. People everywhere from all walks of life have hope, for God's sake i've never heard something as absurd as hope is only sold in church building. But why?

Name another place you go to purchase hope with currency.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 18, 2016
HAHA NAWA O SO WUNA STILL DAY ARGUE HEAR IMAGE123 PLS STOP MAKING IRRELEVANT POINT JUST CAUSE U KNOW HOW TO WRITE LONG EPISTLE DOESNT MEAN IT MAKES ANY SENSE..

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN FIGHTING FOR YOUR GOD SINCE BIKO CANT HE FIGHT FOR HIMSELF CANT HE PROVE THAT HE IS REALY ALIVE LIKE YOUR STORY BOOK SAYS? WHY CANT HE TALK TO US AT ONCE? IN OUR LIFE WE HAVE FREE WILL BUT YET ITS ALL GODS PLAN WHATS UP WITH THAT?

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Weah96: 7:36pm On May 18, 2016
Adedoks:

Which God are you talking about? The one who used to be a Jewish carpenter?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2016
Weah96:

Name another place you go to purchase hope with currency.
What does it mean to purchase hope with currency?
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Edybleketara: 10:12pm On May 18, 2016
Timflex:
you've been through a lot in your search for the truth I respect that. But think for a moment, what if there was really a true religion? Wouldn't you also give that religion the opportunity to prove its claim?
I said earlier that there is probably a religious group you are yet to try out. They are Jehovah's witnesses.
You can visit http://jw.org to learn about them.
Lol.. Who doesnt know jws. It seems u've not been following dis thread.

1 Like

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Edybleketara: 10:20pm On May 18, 2016
Image123:

Atheists aren't exactly trying to disprove d existence of God. U'll save urself a lot of stress if u stop thinking dat way.

3 Likes

Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Image123(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2016
Edybleketara:
Atheists aren't exactly trying to disprove d existence of God. U'll save urself a lot of stress if u stop thinking dat way.

Of course, atheists are the most confused set of people ever to grace the planet. They don't know what they want or do, probable reason why some refer to them with the f word.
Re: PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again by Edybleketara: 1:34pm On May 19, 2016
Image123:

Of course, atheists are the most confused set of people ever to grace the planet. They don't know what they want or do, probable reason why some refer to them with the f word.
Lol. Wot ever rocks ur boat

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.