Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet (40777 Views)

What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? / Funny Pictures Of Answer Sheets Of Kaduna State Teachers / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by mohemos: 9:54am On May 04, 2016
Photo Of The Day, Can't Stop Laughing

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by osesology(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2016
Eeeeew! dis wan na die!

3 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by acenazt: 10:05am On May 04, 2016
When I been Dey primary school I do obj forget essay for English and Mathematics CA test

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by mohemos: 10:07am On May 04, 2016
grin grin
acenazt:
When I been Dey primary school I do obj forget essay for English and Mathematics CA test
God save you say no be for WAEC you try that rubbish grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by acenazt: 10:09am On May 04, 2016
mohemos:
grin grin
God save you say no be for WAEC you try that rubbish grin
I tell u
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Fynestboi: 10:10am On May 04, 2016
* why I no laugh* undecided

3 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by xender(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2016
This is no good news.

3 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by osesology(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:
* why I no laugh* undecided
Hmmmmm, let me think... probably, what is troubling u right now is bigger than the joke!
Am right, right?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Fynestboi: 11:02am On May 04, 2016
osesology:

Hmmmmm, let me think... probably, what is troubling u right now is bigger than the joke!
Am right, right?

[img]http://gif.co/r0hJ.gif[/img]

40 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by laribari(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2016
To pour salt on the injury is when someone knowledgeable decides to help you mark the answers you ticked (because you will still wanna know how you performed so as to console yoursef if you performed badly) and you discovered you had 83 marks over 100. grin

Na your mum go lock your shirt for your neck o!

11 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2016
I can never forget when i was in ss1 and i folded my question paper in my mathset cos i finished 30 minutes into a 1hr 30mins exam... After the invigilator had said oya everybody submit and everyone was scrambling to submit quick so the man will collect it.. Me i just walked out forgetting that my question paper was already in my mathset and my answer sheet was the one with me.... It was when my friends were asking ''What's your answer to that 3b'' and i just opened to check i saw it... Omo see marathon !!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2016
Too hungry to laugh....
*Removes tie* Oya let's zoom off abeg!!
Home calls...

1 Like

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by diagro: 6:33pm On May 04, 2016
So dis my fainting don enter NL? **faints again**

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by loomer: 6:35pm On May 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Too hungry to laugh....

*Removes tie* Oya let's zoom off abeg!!

Home calls...

Your own better, u even get tie to remove.

3 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Skyken99(m): 6:46pm On May 04, 2016
Lol
something similar happened to me o
ss2 2nd term then.,
We were give Agric science
obj and theory

When d question was given to me.I Saw theory page...
As acada wey I be na..I was happy that everything that I read came out in that page..
I ANSWERED EVERYTHING AND SUBmitted my answer booklet.!
When i reach house,I brought the question paper and saw another question!
I was like...was this question this term's question?
I cried!
Come begin console myself ...via its obj and nt Theory.

Since that day till today..
Any question paper that comes across me..i do flip through to have the overview b4 answering..

8 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2016
loomer:

Your own better, u even get tie to remove.
Lol... Nairaland helps me cool off when am stressed at work...
But this time, hunger don hold my throat...lol
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by wayne4loan: 7:25pm On May 04, 2016
I once went through the same experience ..... I wasn't funny at all
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by nwaobitex: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
wayne4loan:
I once went through the same experience ..... I wasn't funny at all
yes we know you are not funny

6 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2016
nwaobitex:
kekeke rofl
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by wayne4loan: 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
nwaobitex:
okay sir
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by skinz(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
U go mad if na waec
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Graccccccccy(f): 8:23pm On May 04, 2016
People will think you're bereaved with the way you will be crying.
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by sommyblaze(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2016
hahahahah
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by coded01: 8:34pm On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by MotherConfesor(f): 8:37pm On May 04, 2016
lol...
Na village dem dey do him own!!!?Just like d guy that forgot the expo he used inside his answer booklet and submitted...
smh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by loomer: 8:39pm On May 04, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... Nairaland helps me cool off when am stressed at work...

But this time, hunger don hold my throat...lol

Make u find food chop o, cos them say hungry man na angry man o
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by RobinHez(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2016
This is nothing but the work of your village people! ..
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Destined2win: 10:02pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

[img]http://gif.co/r0hJ.gif[/img]
grin The woman in this your animation looks like someone that has a date with a psychiatrist

4 Likes

Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Taeewo(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
Ahhhhhhhaaaaahhhhh
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by Crieff(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2016
Destined2win:
grin The woman in this your animation looks like someone that has a date with a psychiatrist

This one, na either winch she be or vampire o.
Re: When You Realize You Submitted Your Question Paper Instead Of Answer Sheet by porchsarkology(m): 11:26pm On May 04, 2016
RobinHez:
This is nothing but the work of your village people! ..
africans will remain africans *devil n village people*are always d cause of our problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why Nigerian Polytechnics Are Better Than Universities / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Secondary School Student Burnt To Death During Prayers To Pass WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.