Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

White Lie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / White Lie (963 Views)

Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own / White Lie / White Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White Lie by feelgood(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2006
White Lie

A 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the country club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old blonde who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful appeal and charm. She hangs onto his arm and listens intently to his every word.

His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask, "How did you get the trophy girlfriend"?

"Girlfriend? She's my wife!"

They're amazed, but continue to ask. "So, how did you persuade her to marry you"?

"I lied about my age."

"What, did you tell her you were only 50"?

"No, I told her I'm 90."
Re: White Lie by waleleader(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2006
thats a good one, very good

(1) (Reply)

Some Husbands Do Have Them / An Affair / It's All About Being Blonde.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.