Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) (64724 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by 9jagoodman: 2:51pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:
lies... The project has been abandoned ever since...

The construction just begin in this present administration!

#fcckingliers

With Which Budget
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by OKorowanta: 2:52pm On May 04, 2016
acenazt:
if you had read you'd have seen who I blamed for goodluck's issues

Na fear dey worry u so?
Goodluck is d worst president we ever had.
Goodluck himself admitted he did not do dat well in his first tenure and pleaded to Nigerians to vote him again.
His promise was he will correct all his mistakes wen voted in.
I wonder were pipo are curling d praises from.
Nor mind dat Buhari wey dey form high handedness and 'I too know'.
If not who will be calling Jonathan's name.
Go see Bayelsa underdevelopment,u will hate anytin dat starts from jona.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by dubbiskelly(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

Stop deluding yourself and other gullible fellows. Na this present administration wey never release budget go fit carry out this project? Ignoramus!!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by prettyboi1(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2016
Naija9090:
Niger Delta oil money as expected...used in developing the North. After they are finished developing the North, and either oil is finished or lost its monetary value, they will propose to break up this country. If you refuse to leave the North, Fulani will slice you like suya. Then Niger Delta will look like big useless F00ls...used and dumped like a F00l. People are suffering in Niger delta, most can't even eat yet you have billions of dollars of your oil money used in developing the North...Something is inherently wrong.
You're just a sentimental jerk.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tayebest(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2016
zonax:

Fear God na.
From Arab road to Daughter's of Charity and further down Kaduna road, the railway was completed during GEJ's administration na

Its not yet completed then sir! If you do pass through kubwa express (maybe to zuba), you will understand. No hate, the rail is still under construction even Ameachi alleged that!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by mrmax1(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
[b][/b]

Your english alone self is a problem ' the construction just BEGIN in this present administration' na wa oo. Back to the topic, oga this was done approximately 2yrs back sir. Its around BYAZHIN area of kubwa and its been there before APC primary election let alone 2015 election so keep quiet and stop peddling lies
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tok2ig(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Broak post=45303687][/quote]
Broak or whatever you called ur sef... Remove this ur fraudulent post b4 I report dat ur phone number to EFCC
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tayebest(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2016
dubbiskelly:

Stop deluding yourself and other gullible fellows. Na this present administration wey never release budget go fit carry out this project? Ignoramus!!

abeg nothing concern budget with what GEJ has already commisioned, My problems is that why was the project abandoned... It was just among the election stunt! angry
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Bezed(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2016
For those saying that the project was once abandoned, I can attest to the fact that it is a lie...the project never stopped at any given time, at least from around October 2014 that I started visiting a cousin of mine that resides beside the rail project.. Some pics are below

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tayebest(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2016
mrmax1:
[b][/b]

Your english alone self is a problem ' the construction just BEGIN in this present administration' na wa oo. Back to the topic, oga this was done approximately 2yrs back sir. Its around BYAZHIN area of kubwa and its been there before APC primary election let alone 2015 election so keep quiet and stop peddling lies

Did you have english phobia or just scared of reading English??

Did you live in kubwa?? If yes, was the project abandoned or not? Jonathan just use it as election stunt you are wailing
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by zonax(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2016
bokohalal:

This railway station was completed by Buhari administration. Give him credit, too.

Dear, am neither a GEJ or PMB 'proponent',am just a Nigerian who believes in the beauty of the Nigerian dream (A united and prosperous country). I can't and won't hate on any leader whom God has mandated to oversee the affairs of the nation, all I asked of him is that the brother should try and be less biased in his posts and acknowledge the work done by each government.
Governance is a transient institution and people will always come and go, but our dear country will always be there for us so why the much ado from our youths on individuals?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Bayswater: 3:22pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers

You are the shameless liar. Why do you people like to distort history? Kilode!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by tayebest(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2016
ajyscounited:
zombie, with which budget

supplementary budget has been passed since last year!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Bayswater: 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
sammyj:
OP kindly note that political campaign is over and asked your clueless Oga at the top to wait for another 3 years before you release such a useless useless project which OBJ started. Please how much did the so called GEJ spent on this white elephant project

You are just too clueless. No cash was released by the federal government for these projects. The Chinese government paid the Chinese contractors directly. Here is a little assignment for you, kindly google 'white elephant project' to understand the meaning...shotigbo?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by zonax(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2016
bokohalal:

This railway station was completed by Buhari administration. Give him credit, too.

Every well meaning Nigerian knows the Buhari administration has achieved quite a lot withing the little time it has spent in government and is one administration that has the overall interest of all Nigerians at heart (and not the few political elite).
I have interests in most places in Abuja (including Kubwa) which means i visit kubwa whenever am in. Late 2014, I was opportune be there and i to met the places I mentioned like that, meanwhile GEJ was still presiding then.
If things has further been enhanced, thanks for the corretion.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by sammyj: 3:54pm On May 04, 2016
Ok oooooo !!!! White elephant project is an unrealistic useless project!!! grin shocked grin grin grin grin
Bayswater:

You are just too clueless. No cash was released by the federal government for these projects. The Chinese government paid the Chinese contractors directly. Here is a little assignment for you, kindly google 'white elephant project' to understand the meaning...shotigbo?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by ritahot(f): 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
new2020:

Yoruba...again!

Sense eluded them!
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Esperooke(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
at least fuel didn't sell @ #300 for 3 months and counting and a bag of rice was 6k not 15k as of today. Think man, you acting like those children they parents lie to that the bogey man exists
Dumb man, ask yourself, how much was crude oil price during GEJ government, and how much is it now? Even Okonjo Iweala, GEJ personal person, attested to the wastefulness and clueless of GEJ government.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by raker300: 4:03pm On May 04, 2016
Esperooke:

Dumb man, ask yourself, how much was crude oil price during GEJ government, and how much is it now? Even Okonjo Iweala, GEJ personal person, attested to the wastefulness and clueless of GEJ government.
how much is crude oil today? Educate yourself before calling someone else names. Crude oil Is 48$ today during GEJ it was 40$.

Keep coming up with excuses to justify your foolishness.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Esperooke(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2016
raker300:
how much is crude oil today? Educate yourself before calling someone else names. Crude oil Is 48$ today during GEJ it was 40$.

Keep coming up with excuses to justify your foolishness.

It's pointless joining issues with your type. May God deliver you from cluelessness and ignorance
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by waziri4biz: 4:18pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
do you have to lie to promote ur party.It seems someone held ur brother hostage saying they will shoot him if you don't blame GEJ
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by jonuel1(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

Even if you want to wail, dont wail blindly abeg... Did you just say we did not buy fuel for 300 and buy rice for 15k??
No man can believe this!

Hey! Never in the history of Nigeria have we bought those items at such cost except now
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by eodavids(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2016
Well, if Jonathan did this fantastic job, it means he meant well for Nigeria but was derailed by corrupt elements around him.

I give him 95pcnt for this great job.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by leghagha: 5:03pm On May 04, 2016
what is the big deal about this?
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by Bayswater: 5:07pm On May 04, 2016
sammyj:
Ok oooooo !!!! White elephant project is an unrealistic useless project!!! grin shocked grin grin grin grin

Now I ask you, is the completed Kubwa terminal and rail network unrealistic and useless? I hope you will answer this and not run away.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by vislabraye(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:
I hope the APC guys would see this.This is not an idea of a clueless one . GEJ was not cluesses afterrall

The only mistake Gej did was concentrating so much up North undecided .
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by richiepolymer(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2016
Naija9090:
Niger Delta oil money as expected...used in developing the North. After they are finished developing the North, and either oil is finished or lost its monetary value, they will propose to break up this country. If you refuse to leave the North, Fulani will slice you like suya. Then Niger Delta will look like big useless F00ls...used and dumped like a F00l. People are suffering in Niger delta, most can't even eat yet you have billions of dollars of your oil money used in developing the North...Something is inherently wrong.

Have you for once held any of the SS governors accountable? Does it not bother you that bayelsa with a population less than 5 million and with very high allocation and oil derivation fund is owing salaries? How come? The FG never ceases to do its part. Start holding your immediate govt accountable right from the local govt.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by hotobo(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2016
Show us the hold up the unfinished parts at Kagini junction leading thus this base station...let's see and hail him
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by sammyj: 5:17pm On May 04, 2016
After how long now !!! shockedangry wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bayswater:

Now I ask you, is the completed Kubwa terminal and rail network unrealistic and useless? I hope you will answer this and not run away.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by 19naia(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2016
Its all fine and wonderful for the people to benefit from it, but did Goodluck lay a single brick? Did he carry a single bag of cement? Did he pound a single nail or turn a single screw? See the laborers working away in the photos, those are the people by which nothing would be if not for them. Let the laborers and engineers and medical doctors and farmers and so on hold all the political offices and control the decisions and funds to improve the nation. I assure you that even if they do embezzle money, they will still do more to benefit the country than the usual politicians in office whose only skills are chopping money and fumbling decisions for the appropriation of resources and funds.
I give credit and encouragement to all the workers whose sweat and hard work erected such structures, may they rise to power to help build a great nation.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by 41lady(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2016
tayebest:

#fcckingliers
With which money the present govt continue the project? Coz U get one china android fone and 15mb, just they posting useless comment, atleast for ones appreciate good things. When the govt said they left the coffer empty where did they get the money to kick start d project, when all PMB know is Jalan Jala according to Malays like donkey from one country to another while the citizens are suffering. If U don't know whatsup ask we that are in govt and doing business with govt.
Re: Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) by billyG(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2016
MRSALT:
I hope the APC guys would see this.This is not an idea of a clueless one . GEJ was not cluesses afterrall
All i can see is a 1901 Rail line d british colonial master left us & a common foot bridge,so wher iz d Big deal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.